The Day After Tomorrow (Roleplay Thread)

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Jessie open for interaction

Leo patted Andy on the shoulder. "You're not the only one who has nightmares about that." He said giving an encouraging smile. "But we shouldn't focus too much on that. Beside's I think they're organizing something." He gestured towards the others.

Hello there, I'm Blue. Just saying hi! I'm always open for rp, so send me a message or invite me to a thread and I'll check it out. Also, I'm always open to just chatting so pm me at any time. Finally just wanted to say... You're absolutely fantastic!
  • OOC:
    The environment

Nicky looked at Lilly, "we should get more clothes and Nicky said she needs some plan fabric. Other than that food would be nice."

Andy sighed, "you got a point, let's go see what they wnat." He said before walking over to the group.

Lilly nodded, "I'll go with you, I need fake silk from a fabric store so I can have more bandages."

• Jessie spoke up. "I'm fine going to the grocer." She hoped that maybe they could find some things to make life a little more comfortable. Besides, nights were cold and their blankets were starting to get thin.

Leo thought about it for a moment. He knew that they wouldn't get out of scavenging. "Hardware store is find for me." He turned. "What about you Andy?"

Hello there, I'm Blue. Just saying hi! I'm always open for rp, so send me a message or invite me to a thread and I'll check it out. Also, I'm always open to just chatting so pm me at any time. Finally just wanted to say... You're absolutely fantastic!
  • OOC:
    The environment

Nicky nodded a bit, "once you know where your going get ready, we'll all go to town together."

Andy smiled slightly, "I'll go to the hardware store too, there are some things I need to pick up."

Lilly smiled slightly, "Chiko, we're going to town, "she said while getting on her dogs level as it barked at her.

• Jessie went back to her tent grabbing a bag and filling it with some food and water, plus a few weapons and bandages. She pulled her hair into a ponytail as she walked back out to where the others were standing.

Leo smiled at the compliment, and when Andy said he was coming to the hardware store. He already had his bag with him, and he basically had everything he needed.

• OOC:
    The environment

Nicky smirked a little throwing her bag over her shoulder a bit more, "Is that everyone?"

Andy smiled slightly as he grabbed his back that sat just outside his tent, "I have a few ideas on how to move our camp a little more safe. and if I can either get some good planks of wood or even an axe that we wont have to worry about destroying." he smiled slightly pulling out his sketchbook. "We count fortify this place better and maybe even build a watch tower." he said while showing Leo.

Lilly smiled at the two boys as she pet her puppy, "I SHIP IT!" she yelled in a teasing matter.

• OOC:
    The environment

Nicky chuckled softly before breaking into a laugh covering her mouth she giggled, "okay okay, we have work to do." she teased before starting towards her tent.

Andy went bright red nearly dropping his sketchpad, "I-i-i um..." he mumbled struggling to close the book.

Lilly giggled at Andy's flusteredness and stood going back to her tent to get chiko's med pack on.

• Jessie snickered, and went to stand by the camp entrance.

Leo had been thinking about Andy's ideas when Lily spoke. His eyes grew wide and his face turned bright red as he fumbled to try to talk. "Uh, w- n-." Eventually he gave up taking a few steps away and rubbing his head while looking at the ground to hid his face.

• OOC:
    The environment

Nicky

Andy covered his face with the book being totally red and flustered, blushing even more at Leo's reaction.

Lilly giggled as she put Chiko's vest on him, "wow I guess it's cannon!" she teased a bit more at the two flustered boys.