I NEED THOSE CRYSTALS [O, BUYER]

May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • [center][fancypost=background:#191919; width: 450px; min-height: 500px; border-radius: 4px; border-bottom-color: darkred; border-bottom-width: 20px; border-bottom-style: solid;] [fancypost=background:transparent; width: 300px; height: 108px; margin-left: -110px;][fancypost=background-image:url('https://feralfront.com/attachment/1140/?thumbnail=1'); background-size:cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin-right: -100px; border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: darkred; border-radius: 4px;][/fancypost] [/fancypost] [fancypost=background:transparent; width: 400px; min-height: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: silver; line-height: 16px] [size=11][center][color=darkred][I]DON'T BE SHEEP.[/I][/color][/center][/size] And now, he searches. This time, it's only slightly different on how to approach this. He needed to find Morty. But he also heard this was the place to get drugs. And booze. And Rick would need a lot of it. He's taken his new ballistic knife. The Swiss Army knife he found. The multi-tool. And a standard knife. Maybe it was the paranoia. The knives are spread out in husband pocket lined coat (still need to fix it. He ripped it to suit this new form and Rick is not a groupie.) Inside the left breast pocket, was his flask. He'd probably empty it before the third clan. Maybe they would be nice and give him more. Or he'd rob them. Con them. Whatever keeps him supplied. In the opposite breast pocket, is a ripped and bloody piece of shirt- its bright yellow, folded into the pocket, and left alone. Rick doesn't touch it, except occasionally still checking it was there and patting it. His Morty. Rick doesn't like being on the ground in this form- it makes his senses go haywire and he feels vulnerable. When he sees the trees of the clan's border- and hops onto them immediately, scaling them and hooking onto the branches. He disregards the border- goes right over it and heads for the camps. He doesn't know where it is, no, but the environment tends to give him clues. Like where the paths are. Where smells were coming from. Where he heard voices. He isn't that hard to miss- a light tan gibbon in a white lab coat, the hair on his head tipped blue. (It was better that way. Blue hair was part of his thing.) Of course, it would have been so much easier if he could have just singled out Morty's brainwaves and found the boy like a lost set of car keys, but this demension had to be set in the god damn dark ages- where Animal Farm was supreme. Four legs good, but Rick knows two legs are better. So he would venture deeper into the territory, until he found someone, or he found the camp. [/fancypost] [/fancypost][fancypost=background:transparent; border: none; width: 450px; font-size: 10px; color:white; font-family verdana; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right;]fangs °[/fancypost][/center]
    [center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;line-height:1.5][b][color=#FFFFFF]"Hey!" [/color][/b]came the irritated voice of Twilight, followed by her form emerging form the shadows. [b][color=#FFFFFF]"There is something called a border, maybe wait at it next time!" [/color][/b]she hissed, before letting holding her head and tail up high with authority. [b][color=#FFFFFF]"Whaddya want? Your name and business would be nice," [/color][/b]she said, eyes narrowed suspiciously. God, people, thinking they could waltz right over the border. It really pissed her off. [spoiler=sometimes quiet is violent / ✧ / updated 2/10][size=8][center][i]written in 3rd person[/i] / "[color=white][b]speech[/b][/color]" / [i]all opinions ic[/i][/center][b][color=#FFFFFF]GENERAL INFO[/color][/b] Twilightzone Resurgam-Stormus-Acerius-Break-Harbringer-Cipher / Twilight, Twil / Matriarch Break / Cartel Matriarch/Leader / Female DOB: April 30th / Eighteen months old Demisexual Polyromantic / Maybe crush on Mercy / Ex-girlfriend of Suga Arcanium / Single Bubonicplague x Lirim / Many half siblings / No apprentice ½ Twikle [platonic ship] / Ex-½ of Sugarzone Roleplayed by zyacinth / PM for plots [b][color=#FFFFFF]PHYSICALITY /[/color] [url='http://i.imgur.com/abtOlSW.png']REFERENCE[/url][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]/ [b][color=#FFFFFF]STATUS:[/b][/color] HEALTHY [99%][/color] Twilight is a very dark grey feline with short fur. Her right eye is a light pink, but her left is a red and black ghoul eye. She has a pair of pink horns that curl around her ears. She also has a very large and fluffy tail. Dark purple shadows cling to Twilight's frame. She has an upside-down heart on her chest, a brand given to her by Luca. Since Twi is a vampire, she has a pair of white fangs. They typically can be seen with blood on them, and they are always poking out if her mouth. She wears a pink collar, given to her by Suga. [b][size=8][color=#FFFFFF]COMBAT & INTERACTION /[/color] THE INSTIGATOR[/size][/b] Overall [b][color=#FFFFFF]extremely difficult[/color][/b] / Trained and very skilled Will instigate fights, will hit first if provoked / Uses an elemental axe for combat Attack in [b][color=#FFFFFF]bold white[/color][/b] / PM for capture Dark magic, telekinesis, telepathy, fire & earth elementals, shapeshifting, conjuration Friendly actions may be powerplayed[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5] Bethany raised a brow as she padded up beside the matriarch. "who the heck is this anyways?" She asked curiously. The gray bicolor has been to just about every clan and yet she's never seen this man before. The girl hummed, smiling slightly. "Yeah, what she said, what are you doing here?" [spoiler=tags (updated 2/14)] [b]general:[/b] Betty Lullabi Cardinal | no nicknames | female asexual | aromantic | single member of the cartel | npc/npc | 9 moons best friend [open] | mentor [n/a] [b]physical:[/b] • gray bicolor with fuchsia highlights • fuchia eye color • skinny and small • Scar covering left eye down to cheekbones [b]injuries:[/b] • no current injuries [b]personality:[/b] two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire [b]important facts:[/b] • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk. [b]powers:[/b] • Emotion control (fear) • teleportation [b]confrontation:[/b] • physical easy | mental medium • high aggression level • talk in [color=#ff0066]fuchsia[/color] • attack in [color=#800033]dark fuchsia[/color] • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions[/spoiler]
    [center][fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 500px; color: #ff0066; font-family:arial; font-size:15pt;]Cold enough to chill my bones ★[b] It feels like I don't know you anymore[/b][/fancypost]
  • [center][fancypost=width: 45%; text-align: justify;] [align=center][/align] [align=center][size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#c4ceff][b]RICK SANCHEZ[/b][/color][/font][/size] [/align][center][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 80px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 18%;][/fancypost][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: 99%; text-align: justify;][font=georgia] [size=10][b]"I got no time for bor-ORRders."[/b] Hang on. Borders? [b]"Oh hell, you guys don't have governments, do ya?"[/b] He asked, moving, and hanging down from the tree branch. He had no mood for governments- especially not after his daring escape from the Galactic Federation. [b]"Listen, I'm looking for a kid. Morty Smith,"[/b][/size][b] He opens up the right side of his coat, and pulls himself up, hanging off the branch by the crook of his arm and his foot. He pulled a scrape, tattered piece of yellow fabric out of the inside pocket, and unfolded it. [b]"Might be wearing this color. You seen him?"[/b] [b]"If not, I heard this- that this was where all the illegal shit went th-RUOgh."[/b] A bit of saliva leaks out of the corner of his mouth, and he folds the fabric back up, placing it back in the pocket. [b]"I need.... alcohol. Whatever you got. I wanna see it. I need some drugs too. Got any Kalaxian Crystals? They're like... Crack, crack on steroids. Great shit."[/b] Back to his old habits. [i]"You really need to take care of yourself, Rick."[/i] Shut up Morty. [b]"I don't know what curr- currency you guys use, but whatever it is, I got none. But, but- I got something to trade."[/b] Last time he did this kinda deal, Morty was horrified. He sold a gun to a hitman. And Morty missed out on an afternoon at BLitz & Chitz. Stupid Morty Morals. Stupid Fart, stupid- He pulls the flask from his left inside breast pocket, opens it with his teeth, and takes a chug, capping it and returning it to its place. [b][/b] [/fancypost][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;][/fancypost][center][font=times new roman] [size=10][color=#c4ceff][b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"[/b][/color][/size] [size=8][c] Paxdad Productions[/size][b][/b]
    [center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5] Bethant hummed and raised a brow. Alcohol? Wasnt her problem. "Talk to the boss here. My job is taking out." Yeah. The little nine moon old was in charge of the hitmen. She didnt know why either but hey she wasnt complaining. [spoiler=tags (updated 2/14)] [b]general:[/b] Betty Lullabi Cardinal | no nicknames | female asexual | aromantic | single member of the cartel | npc/npc | 9 moons best friend [open] | mentor [n/a] [b]physical:[/b] • gray bicolor with fuchsia highlights • fuchia eye color • skinny and small • Scar covering left eye down to cheekbones [b]injuries:[/b] • no current injuries [b]personality:[/b] two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire [b]important facts:[/b] • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk. [b]powers:[/b] • Emotion control (fear) • teleportation [b]confrontation:[/b] • physical easy | mental medium • high aggression level • talk in [color=#ff0066]fuchsia[/color] • attack in [color=#800033]dark fuchsia[/color] • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions[/spoiler]
    [center][fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 500px; color: #ff0066; font-family:arial; font-size:15pt;]Cold enough to chill my bones ★[b] It feels like I don't know you anymore[/b][/fancypost]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;line-height:1.5]Twilight smiled down at Betty for a moment, before peering at the picture. [b][color=#FFFFFF]"Hmmmm.....nope, haven't seen him, buddy! But I can sell ya drugs! Whatcha want?" [/color][/b]she asked. [spoiler=sometimes quiet is violent / ✧ / updated 2/10][size=8][center][i]written in 3rd person[/i] / "[color=white][b]speech[/b][/color]" / [i]all opinions ic[/i][/center][b][color=#FFFFFF]GENERAL INFO[/color][/b] Twilightzone Resurgam-Stormus-Acerius-Break-Harbringer-Cipher / Twilight, Twil / Matriarch Break / Cartel Matriarch/Leader / Female DOB: April 30th / Eighteen months old Demisexual Polyromantic / Maybe crush on Mercy / Ex-girlfriend of Suga Arcanium / Single Bubonicplague x Lirim / Many half siblings / No apprentice ½ Twikle [platonic ship] / Ex-½ of Sugarzone Roleplayed by zyacinth / PM for plots [b][color=#FFFFFF]PHYSICALITY /[/color] [url='http://i.imgur.com/abtOlSW.png']REFERENCE[/url][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]/ [b][color=#FFFFFF]STATUS:[/b][/color] HEALTHY [99%][/color] Twilight is a very dark grey feline with short fur. Her right eye is a light pink, but her left is a red and black ghoul eye. She has a pair of pink horns that curl around her ears. She also has a very large and fluffy tail. Dark purple shadows cling to Twilight's frame. She has an upside-down heart on her chest, a brand given to her by Luca. Since Twi is a vampire, she has a pair of white fangs. They typically can be seen with blood on them, and they are always poking out if her mouth. She wears a pink collar, given to her by Suga. [b][size=8][color=#FFFFFF]COMBAT & INTERACTION /[/color] THE INSTIGATOR[/size][/b] Overall [b][color=#FFFFFF]extremely difficult[/color][/b] / Trained and very skilled Will instigate fights, will hit first if provoked / Uses an elemental axe for combat Attack in [b][color=#FFFFFF]bold white[/color][/b] / PM for capture Dark magic, telekinesis, telepathy, fire & earth elementals, shapeshifting, conjuration Friendly actions may be powerplayed[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=width: 45%; text-align: justify;][align=center] [size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#c4ceff][b]RICK SANCHEZ[/b][/color][/font][/size] [/align][center][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 80px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 18%;][/fancypost][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: 99%; text-align: justify;][font=georgia] [size=10]She wasn't listening, but he folded up the fabric, putting it back in his coat. [b]"I just asked if you had Kalaxian Crystals. But if ya don't, then, then like, do you have some crack? Pot? Show me what you got."[/b] He said, coming down another branch. [b]"You guys use currency or can I give you skills of my trade in return?"[/b] [i]Or con your ass.[/i][/size] [/fancypost][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;][/fancypost][center][font=times new roman] [size=10][color=#c4ceff][b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"[/b][/color][/size] [size=8][c] Paxdad Productions[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;line-height:1.5][b][color=#FFFFFF]"Well you said you needed alcohol," [/color][/b]Twilight said, before conjuring up a black briefcase. She opened it and took out some crack, pushing it over to him. [b][color=#FFFFFF]"Yes, we take currency. $15!"[/color][/b] [spoiler=sometimes quiet is violent / ✧ / updated 2/10][size=8][center][i]written in 3rd person[/i] / "[color=white][b]speech[/b][/color]" / [i]all opinions ic[/i][/center][b][color=#FFFFFF]GENERAL INFO[/color][/b] Twilightzone Resurgam-Stormus-Acerius-Break-Harbringer-Cipher / Twilight, Twil / Matriarch Break / Cartel Matriarch/Leader / Female DOB: April 30th / Eighteen months old Demisexual Polyromantic / Maybe crush on Mercy / Ex-girlfriend of Suga Arcanium / Single Bubonicplague x Lirim / Many half siblings / No apprentice ½ Twikle [platonic ship] / Ex-½ of Sugarzone Roleplayed by zyacinth / PM for plots [b][color=#FFFFFF]PHYSICALITY /[/color] [url='http://i.imgur.com/abtOlSW.png']REFERENCE[/url][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]/ [b][color=#FFFFFF]STATUS:[/b][/color] HEALTHY [99%][/color] Twilight is a very dark grey feline with short fur. Her right eye is a light pink, but her left is a red and black ghoul eye. She has a pair of pink horns that curl around her ears. She also has a very large and fluffy tail. Dark purple shadows cling to Twilight's frame. She has an upside-down heart on her chest, a brand given to her by Luca. Since Twi is a vampire, she has a pair of white fangs. They typically can be seen with blood on them, and they are always poking out if her mouth. She wears a pink collar, given to her by Suga. [b][size=8][color=#FFFFFF]COMBAT & INTERACTION /[/color] THE INSTIGATOR[/size][/b] Overall [b][color=#FFFFFF]extremely difficult[/color][/b] / Trained and very skilled Will instigate fights, will hit first if provoked / Uses an elemental axe for combat Attack in [b][color=#FFFFFF]bold white[/color][/b] / PM for capture Dark magic, telekinesis, telepathy, fire & earth elementals, shapeshifting, conjuration Friendly actions may be powerplayed[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=width: 45%; text-align: justify;] [align=center][/align] [align=center][size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#c4ceff][b]RICK SANCHEZ[/b][/color][/font][/size] [/align][center][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 80px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 18%;][/fancypost][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: 99%; text-align: justify;][font=georgia][b]"Lady, Lady, answer my question. Do you got the crystals?"[/b] He figured, that would be a No, and would take the crack just fine. [size=10][b]"That too. And pot. What kind of booze you got?"[/b] He asked, flinching and jumping up two branches when the case appeared. [i]No portal. Too big to keep it on person. What the fuck?[/i] [b]"How did you do that?"[/b] He asked, realizing further and further what kind of dimension this was. Why would the bother transacting currency if they were the only major clan that ran a business? [b]"Well, I got none. I got this though."[/b] He hated that- he had to do this the honest way. No portal gun, no fantastic adventures. No Morty. He comes back down three branches, and reaches into his coat, holding out a pocket knife. [b]"[/b][/size] [/fancypost][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;][/fancypost][center][font=times new roman] [size=10][color=#c4ceff][b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"[/b][/color][/size] [size=8][c] Paxdad Productions[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5] Bethany raised a brow. A pocket knife? Really? Also. What was with that reaction? "What," she called, "do you not have magic where your from?" She whistled sharply, pulling her spirit companion to her side. The glowing pink orb stared down at the girl before turning to Rick. It hissed in anticipation, its grin splitting and seeming to melt down its face. "No maura," bethany called, "rick isnt food." [spoiler=tags (updated 2/14)] [b]general:[/b] Betty Lullabi Cardinal | no nicknames | female asexual | aromantic | single member of the cartel | npc/npc | 9 moons best friend [open] | mentor [n/a] [b]physical:[/b] • gray bicolor with fuchsia highlights • fuchia eye color • skinny and small • Scar covering left eye down to cheekbones [b]injuries:[/b] • no current injuries [b]personality:[/b] two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire [b]important facts:[/b] • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk. [b]powers:[/b] • Emotion control (fear) • teleportation [b]confrontation:[/b] • physical easy | mental medium • high aggression level • talk in [color=#ff0066]fuchsia[/color] • attack in [color=#800033]dark fuchsia[/color] • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions[/spoiler]
  • [center][fancypost=width: 45%; text-align: justify;][align=center] [size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#c4ceff][b]RICK SANCHEZ[/b][/color][/font][/size] [/align][center][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 80px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 18%;][/fancypost][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: 99%; text-align: justify;][font=georgia] [size=10]Fuck. Magic. [i]You know magic is bullshit, Rick.[/i] He looks at the glowing Orb for a moment, briefly reminded of Fart, and looks back at the cat, showing his teeth, then chilling out. [b]"No. Magic and myth are for stupid people with no real answers."[/b] Aztecs. Greeks. Romans. Gods were the answer. Why did the sun rise? Well it's the Sun God waking up and taking his walk. Rick wasn't going to mention what else he had on him. Haggling didn;t work that way- but he'd give up a little more in a quest for drugs.[/size] [/fancypost][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;][/fancypost][center][font=times new roman] [size=10][color=#c4ceff][b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"[/b][/color][/size] [size=8][c] Paxdad Productions[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5] [color=#ff0066]No real answers?[/color] Bethany echoed, raising a brow, [color=#ff0066]Can you explain how I can manipulate fear then, oh great scientist?[/color] she gave the other a daring smile, [color=#ff0066]Or how my eyes can glow?[/color] Her eyes lit up at the statement, a smug grin forming on her muzzle. [color=#ff0066]Or Maura's existence entirely? It is a spirit, after all.[/color] [spoiler=tags (updated 2/14)] [b]general:[/b] Betty Lullabi Cardinal | no nicknames | female asexual | aromantic | single member of the cartel | npc/npc | 9 moons best friend [open] | mentor [n/a] [b]physical:[/b] • gray bicolor with fuchsia highlights • fuchia eye color • skinny and small • Scar covering left eye down to cheekbones [b]injuries:[/b] • no current injuries [b]personality:[/b] two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire [b]important facts:[/b] • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk. [b]powers:[/b] • Emotion control (fear) • teleportation [b]confrontation:[/b] • physical easy | mental medium • high aggression level • talk in [color=#ff0066]fuchsia[/color] • attack in [color=#800033]dark fuchsia[/color] • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions[/spoiler]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;line-height:1.5][b][color=#FFFFFF]"Powers are real here, buddy. Also I have no need for a pocket knife...I have this." [/color][/b]Twilught held out her paw again and conjured up a giant axe, pointing it at Rick. [b][color=#FFFFFF]"If you can't pay or have anything interesting to give me, then there's no sale." [/color][/b] [spoiler=sometimes quiet is violent / ✧ / updated 2/10][size=8][center][i]written in 3rd person[/i] / "[color=white][b]speech[/b][/color]" / [i]all opinions ic[/i][/center][b][color=#FFFFFF]GENERAL INFO[/color][/b] Twilightzone Resurgam-Stormus-Acerius-Break-Harbringer-Cipher / Twilight, Twil / Matriarch Break / Cartel Matriarch/Leader / Female DOB: April 30th / Eighteen months old Demisexual Polyromantic / Maybe crush on Mercy / Ex-girlfriend of Suga Arcanium / Single Bubonicplague x Lirim / Many half siblings / No apprentice ½ Twikle [platonic ship] / Ex-½ of Sugarzone Roleplayed by zyacinth / PM for plots [b][color=#FFFFFF]PHYSICALITY /[/color] [url='http://i.imgur.com/abtOlSW.png']REFERENCE[/url][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]/ [b][color=#FFFFFF]STATUS:[/b][/color] HEALTHY [99%][/color] Twilight is a very dark grey feline with short fur. Her right eye is a light pink, but her left is a red and black ghoul eye. She has a pair of pink horns that curl around her ears. She also has a very large and fluffy tail. Dark purple shadows cling to Twilight's frame. She has an upside-down heart on her chest, a brand given to her by Luca. Since Twi is a vampire, she has a pair of white fangs. They typically can be seen with blood on them, and they are always poking out if her mouth. She wears a pink collar, given to her by Suga. [b][size=8][color=#FFFFFF]COMBAT & INTERACTION /[/color] THE INSTIGATOR[/size][/b] Overall [b][color=#FFFFFF]extremely difficult[/color][/b] / Trained and very skilled Will instigate fights, will hit first if provoked / Uses an elemental axe for combat Attack in [b][color=#FFFFFF]bold white[/color][/b] / PM for capture Dark magic, telekinesis, telepathy, fire & earth elementals, shapeshifting, conjuration Friendly actions may be powerplayed[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=width: 45%; text-align: justify;][align=center] [size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#c4ceff][b]RICK SANCHEZ[/b][/color][/font][/size] [/align][center][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 80px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 18%;][/fancypost][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: 99%; text-align: justify;][font=georgia] [size=10]Well then that was fucking stupid too. Conjuring... that had to be just the transportation of objects at will. And they couldn't have just come from no where- matter cannot be created or destroyed. First rule of the conservation of matter. Rick let these gears turn, imagining what he could do with that kind of power. He didn't comment on the powers- he wanted the drugs, and had to negotiate. It had to be animal instincts. Not you waving your hands to make someone piss themselves, that's you making them submit. The glowing eyes was genetic. And goddamn obnoxious- like a peacock, had to show off. The ghost, on the other hand, Rick didn't mind. Gaseous Morty, Phantom Morty, and Ghost Morty, were in other dimensions. He'd be the first Rick to study the science of powers. A new science, all to himself, with no rules and no limits. Free game. No regulations and no bureaucrats. But still.... [b]"Fine."[/b] He dug in the right side (their left) of his pocket-lined lab coat, [b]"Let's see..."[/b] Rick muttered. Oh, maybe he- [b]"Ah ha-"[/b] Just his luck! His wallet! Rick opened it and held it with his teeth, hanging off the branch with one foot and the crook of his elbow, pulling and counting out $15. In ones. That's right- he was gonna take Morty to his fist intergalactic strip club in celebration. Oh well. He grabs his wallet back with his free foot, took the cash in his teeth, folded the wallet and placed it back in his coat with his hands, and took the cash back out of his mouth. He came down a few branches, to the lowest one, where he used his weight to lower the branch, so he was only about three feet above them. It occurred to him that getting drugs at such a convient price might they had to be shit drugs... eh, what ever. He moved, hanging down from both his feet, both arms outstretched. [b]"Gimme the stuff first."[/b] it would be like a classic trade off- they should exchange items a thousand the same time.[/size] [/fancypost][fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;][/fancypost][center][font=times new roman] [size=10][color=#c4ceff][b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"[/b][/color][/size] [size=8][c] Paxdad Productions[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;line-height:1.5]Growling, Twilight set down the weapon and handed him the stuff, before holding out her paw. [b][color=#FFFFFF]"You better not scam me or I'll gauge out your eyes," [/color][/b]she growled. /rushed [spoiler=sometimes quiet is violent / ✧ / updated 2/10][size=8][center][i]written in 3rd person[/i] / "[color=white][b]speech[/b][/color]" / [i]all opinions ic[/i][/center][b][color=#FFFFFF]GENERAL INFO[/color][/b] Twilightzone Resurgam-Stormus-Acerius-Break-Harbringer-Cipher / Twilight, Twil / Matriarch Break / Cartel Matriarch/Leader / Female DOB: April 30th / Eighteen months old Demisexual Polyromantic / Maybe crush on Mercy / Ex-girlfriend of Suga Arcanium / Single Bubonicplague x Lirim / Many half siblings / No apprentice ½ Twikle [platonic ship] / Ex-½ of Sugarzone Roleplayed by zyacinth / PM for plots [b][color=#FFFFFF]PHYSICALITY /[/color] [url='http://i.imgur.com/abtOlSW.png']REFERENCE[/url][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]/ [b][color=#FFFFFF]STATUS:[/b][/color] HEALTHY [99%][/color] Twilight is a very dark grey feline with short fur. Her right eye is a light pink, but her left is a red and black ghoul eye. She has a pair of pink horns that curl around her ears. She also has a very large and fluffy tail. Dark purple shadows cling to Twilight's frame. She has an upside-down heart on her chest, a brand given to her by Luca. Since Twi is a vampire, she has a pair of white fangs. They typically can be seen with blood on them, and they are always poking out if her mouth. She wears a pink collar, given to her by Suga. [b][size=8][color=#FFFFFF]COMBAT & INTERACTION /[/color] THE INSTIGATOR[/size][/b] Overall [b][color=#FFFFFF]extremely difficult[/color][/b] / Trained and very skilled Will instigate fights, will hit first if provoked / Uses an elemental axe for combat Attack in [b][color=#FFFFFF]bold white[/color][/b] / PM for capture Dark magic, telekinesis, telepathy, fire & earth elementals, shapeshifting, conjuration Friendly actions may be powerplayed[/size]
  • [center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5] Scam the matriarch? Aww hell no. Not happening. The girl gave a cautious glare at the blue haired male. She whistled sharply, calling Maura to her paws where it transformed and formed a sythe. She gave the older a smug glare, as if daring him to even try. She would be first to attack if the command was given. [spoiler=tags (updated 2/14)] [b]general:[/b] Betty Lullabi Cardinal | no nicknames | female asexual | aromantic | single member of the cartel | npc/npc | 9 moons best friend [open] | mentor [n/a] [b]physical:[/b] • gray bicolor with fuchsia highlights • fuchia eye color • skinny and small • Scar covering left eye down to cheekbones [b]injuries:[/b] • no current injuries [b]personality:[/b] two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire [b]important facts:[/b] • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk. [b]powers:[/b] • Emotion control (fear) • teleportation [b]confrontation:[/b] • physical easy | mental medium • high aggression level • talk in [color=#ff0066]fuchsia[/color] • attack in [color=#800033]dark fuchsia[/color] • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions[/spoiler]