WHERE IS HE [O, WEIRD GUY AROUND]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!

• DON'T BE SHEEP.

And now, he searches. He's taken his new ballistic knife. The Swiss Army knife he found. The multi-tool. And a standard knife. Maybe it was the paranoia.

The knives are spread out in husband pocket lined coat (still need to fix it. He ripped it to suit this new form and Rick is not a groupie.) Inside the left breast pocket, was his flask. He'd probably empty it before the third clan. Maybe they would be nice and give him more.
    Or he'd rob them. Con them. Whatever keeps him supplied.

In the opposite breast pocket, is a ripped and bloody piece of shirt- its bright yellow, folded into the pocket, and left alone. Rick doesn't touch it, except occasionally still checking it was there and patting it.

His Morty.

Rick doesn't like being on the ground in this form- it makes his senses go haywire and he feels vulnerable. When he sees the trees of the clan's border- and hops onto them immediately, scaling them and hooking onto the branches.

He disregards the border- goes right over it and heads for the camps. He doesn't know where it is, no, but the environment tends to give him clues. Like where the paths are. Where smells were coming from. Where he heard voices.

He isn't that hard to miss- a light tan gibbon in a white lab coat, the hair on his head tipped blue. (It was better that way. Blue hair was part of his thing.)

Of course, it would have been so much easier if he could have just singled out Morty's brainwaves and found the boy like a lost set of car keys, but this demension had to be set in the god damn dark ages- where Animal Farm was supreme.
    Four legs good, but Rick knows two legs are better.

So he would venture deeper into the territory, until he found someone, or he found the camp.

fangs °

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [center]

JULIAN WILSON-ALEXANDER

Julian sighed as he heaved a box that was laden with books across the ground towards the camp. It was difficult going but he was determined to make himself a new library in the treehouse camp that HawkClan lived within. Books were his world and being separated from the old gothic library was getting to him. Not that he'd ever admit to suffering from depression of course.

However as he neared the location of camp a strange scent caught him instantly and caused him to freeze up. Was it ShadowClan? The Cartel? The young hound swallowed down the lump in his throat before he left the book alone so he could investigate the problem. Edging through the undergrowth he soon spied the individual. It was a creature he had never seen before, what even was that animal?

Adjusting his top hat he then walked forward, using what little courage he could muster in order to address them.
    "Ehm... excuse me, what do you think you're doing?"
    He would speak up, his vocal pattern laced with nervousness. He didn't want to be attacked but he was willing enough to defend his clan.

template made by #nowi | please do not remove this credit

tumblr_ns9dtuOGxm1tqecy6o2_400.gif
    Ghoulian the Cyborg Hellhound
    Deathstroke's Farm

• [center][fancypost=borderwidth 0px; width: 490px; height: auto; font: normal 10pt arial; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px]It was known by those who had been there to witness Littlestar physically and verbally lash out at a lone and confused female that strayed into the borderlines that she despised the people who ignored the clear signs of a border line. Like, are they that stupid? Or are they wanting to annoy me? It's right there, buddy-o! Not that fucking hard to miss. At least, that was her reasoning. That and the paranoia that had been rooted deep inside her the day she was captured by an arch enemy whilst patrolling the Hawkclan borders. It was a thing that made her distrust almost every single stranger that came up to her borders. So as long as they respected her and the border lines and her people, they were fine. They were fine. Those who didn't took a little bit longer to warm up to her or never if they didn't try. But that was just the Monarchs philosophy, a small insight to the puzzle that was her mind. As she was thinking over how this day was going to pan out, the female caught an unusual scent. It didn't seem to belong to any clanner, which was weird. Loner? She immediately assumed joining and broke into a steady walk towards the scene when she realized that whoever it was.. was not waiting by the borders. They had gone inside Hawkclan. She stood for half a second, staring at the set of paws that lead deep into the territory and her anger flared, teeth gritting. Fucking fuckety fucker! Her thoughts screamed. Littlestar turned tail and began to follow the pawsteps, golden eyes pulsating steadily with a bright golden glow. What little bitch is trespassing this time? The crooked jawed feline saw Julian approaching someone. She turned her head upwards slightly and finally saw the perpetrator. A gibbon in a white coat- what the fuck -with blue tipped hair.

"Motherfucker!" Littlestar barked, storming over with fury beating at her insides. She sensed he wasn't stupid. He seemed to know exactly what he'd ignored and stepped over a couple of minutes ago. The fucking border line. The number one rule of trying to join a clan or get something from them was firstly to respect their fucking borders. If this was his objective, then maybe he was stupid. "What the fuck?! You walked over a fucking border, mate. Explain your-fucking-self now!" She wasn't screaming but she was yelling indeed and anger was biting at her words. Beneath the thick layer f fur on her neck, a vein was throbbing and the fire in her chest was burning bright.

I'LL BE GOD, I'LL BE GOD TODAY, HOLD MY HEAD UNDER THE BATH AND BREATHE AWAY

WATCH THE BLOOD EVAPORATE, BEING THIS GODLY CAN'T BE GOOD FOR HER SAFETY

littlestar grimes disharmony | circusclown x rick grimes | hawkclan | tags | littlestar x luca litter

• Cas happened to be nearby, head lolled to the side as she watched Littlestar throw a temper tantrum over... whatever the hell was in their trees. She had half the mind to suggest that the creature were as mindless as those they ate, but she heard the clink of some metal in his pockets. And, despite his labcoat giving his sentience away, she couldn't tell it was even there. She thought it was a glare from the son.

"Someone's gonna pop a blood-vessel if you don't get down here, craphead." she called to him, her voice laced with some agitation. She often enjoyed Littlestar's excessive cussing, especially when it wasn't needed. Yet, when it was, it happened to be annoying and she wanted it to be over with. She narrowed her eye, trying to pinpoint the creature, before rumbling a quiet, "What the eff is it, anyways?"

warrior of hawkclan // eight months, monoeye, angry 80% of the time // most likely to be frustrated with a fly

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    Rick had slowly been lowering himself down- he was safer in the trees. Moved faster in the trees. He had wanted to take a look at the books. They looked English, so there had to be a human race somewhere in this universe. "Looking for someBODy-" he said, burping right in the middle of the sentence. Then the angry one showed up, and Rick moved up a few branches. Way out of distance from them if they tried to jump Too many branches to fly. And Gibbon-Rick was faster than them in the trees. "Calm your tits." He sputtered out, keeping his distance and staying in his safe area. He only dropped down by two branches, one foot and one hand on a branch. "I don't got time for any borders. I'm not here to hurt anybody- I'm not join- urp- joining." Unless provoked. Then it wasn't his fault. "I'd prefer up here." He said, keeping out of jumping distance of them. If they tried to climb up to him, then Rick would probably skedaddle. He was faster than them, in the trees. "I'm Rick. Gib- Gibbon."

His hand reached into his coat- the right breast pocket, gaze right on the pissy one. He was carrying knives, but he wasn't reaching for that. "Be cool, brotha." He said, pulling the yellow, ripped fabric out of his coat, and let it unfold.

"I'm looking- looking for Morty Smith. He might be wearing this color."

// still trying to figure out Rick's dialect, sorry

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

[center][font=times new roman][/b]
    [b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
    [c] Paxdad Productions

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [center][fancypost=borderwidth 0px; width: 490px; height: auto; font: normal 10pt arial; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px]All goods!

"Calm your tits." "What the shit?" Littlestar thundered, her stub tail aggravatingly lashing to and fro. She sensed that the gibbon wasn't coming down and that made her anger flare again, golden eyes glowing brighter. He wasn't here to hurt anybody, but that was only what he said. For all she knew, the gibbon in the trees could be lying to her just to get something from it. But then again, why? He was surrounded and even if he tried an attack, he'd be outnumbered. Escape would be his only viable option. She watched him pull something from the lab coat, her paw instinctively reaching for her dagger as she expected the male to pull out something that would shoot a hole right through her head. But it was nothing of the sort. It was just a.. piece of yellow fabric. She pulled her paw away from the daggers handle, keeping it strapped to her thigh, and stared angrily at the gibbon, however she made no move to attack. "We haven't seen anyone wearing that. We haven't had anyone called Morty." Littlestar said, ears lowering slightly. He was only looking for someone. But then again, like she said before, it could be just a big old cover up and he could in fact be a spy for some clan. Shadowclan, maybe. Her eyes narrowed. "You need to leave. Now. If you're not joining and your bruh ain't here, then the next thing to do is exit out the front. Where ya came from." Littlestar glanced to the side at Mercy's kid and exhaled sharply. She didn't really want Cassi to hear her colorful vocabulary or inherit it because god knows how Mercy would feel about her if that happened. Kids were, after all, extremely influential.

I'LL BE GOD, I'LL BE GOD TODAY, HOLD MY HEAD UNDER THE BATH AND BREATHE AWAY

WATCH THE BLOOD EVAPORATE, BEING THIS GODLY CAN'T BE GOOD FOR HER SAFETY

littlestar grimes disharmony | circusclown x rick grimes | hawkclan | tags | littlestar x luca litter

• [center]

JULIAN WILSON-ALEXANDER

"B-but what if this Morty guy is in trouble? Maybe we can still help? Sir, could you give more of a description? If we possibly see him around then at least we can send him your way."
    Julian offered as he tried to present a form of reason and sympathy. Considering how long he had searched for his parents he understood that losing someone was awful, and the hunt for that missing individual was a trial of immense weight and emotional turmoil. Though granted, he was going against Littlestar's instruction for the guy to leave the territory immediately.

template made by #nowi | please do not remove this credit

tumblr_ns9dtuOGxm1tqecy6o2_400.gif
    Ghoulian the Cyborg Hellhound
    Deathstroke's Farm