LEMME SEE YOUR HANDS [o, SEARCHER]

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!

• DON'T BE SHEEP.

And now, he searches. He's taken his new ballistic knife. The Swiss Army knife he found. The multi-tool. And a standard knife. Maybe it was the paranoia.

The knives are spread out in husband pocket lined coat (still need to fix it. He ripped it to suit this new form and Rick is not a groupie.) Inside the left breast pocket, was his flask. He'd probably empty it before the third clan. Maybe they would be nice and give him more.
    Or he'd rob them. Con them. Whatever keeps him supplied.

In the opposite breast pocket, is a ripped and bloody piece of shirt- its bright yellow, folded into the pocket, and left alone. Rick doesn't touch it, except occasionally still checking it was there and patting it.

His Morty.

Rick doesn't like being on the ground in this form- it makes his senses go haywire and he feels vulnerable. When he sees the trees of the clan's border- and hops onto them immediately, scaling them and hooking onto the branches.

He disregards the border- goes right over it and heads for the camps. He doesn't know where it is, no, but the environment tends to give him clues. Like where the paths are. Where smells were coming from. Where he heard voices.

He isn't that hard to miss- a light tan gibbon in a white lab coat, the hair on his head tipped blue. (It was better that way. Blue hair was part of his thing.)

Of course, it would have been so much easier if he could have just singled out Morty's brainwaves and found the boy like a lost set of car keys, but this demension had to be set in the god damn dark ages- where Animal Farm was supreme.
    Four legs good, but Rick knows two legs are better.

So he would venture deeper into the territory, until he found someone, or he found the camp.

fangs °

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: 480px; text-align: justify;][font=georgia]
    Honestly, he assumed the primate was an Exile making their way back to the camp through trees rather than the ground. Even if they were a new member, he's heard of people who just waltzed into the land and made themselves at home, no real joining or anything official. It worked and nobody cared it seemed. New members were good news after all, they couldn't chase them away.

Unbeknownst to Alcibiades, Rick's position was much like his own but very different at the same time. Though domestic was missing someone very close to himself, he had no idea of it. The lynx point bengal assumed it as just a normal feeling of emptiness, very persistent emptiness. But since it was all he knew, it was the norm for him and he assumed it so to be for everyone else. Perhaps it was better that he wasn't aware, he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of a search like the monkey.

Anyway, the feline took a extra close look at the gibbon, just because they were the first of their kind that he had ever seen, also they were wearing a strange article of clothing. It would take someone more controlled than Alcibiades to not stare at the stranger. And upon the observation, he realized the scent of weird loner stuff was unusually fresh. "Hey," the domestic called out to the creature above, "are you new or something?"

/rushed because class soon rip me
    -
    [center]TAKE ME TO YOUR BEST FRIEND'S HOUSE
    [align=center]

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    Ah. finally, somebody! Rick would move, stopping, and hanging above, one foot and one hand clutching the branch above him. "No. Passing by. Looking for someone. I'm not gonna wait on somebody's fuckin' border like a patient bitch." He says, his free hand going to his coat, and pulling out a dirty, yellow piece of fabric. A scrap of a shirt. "I'm lookin' for, I'm looking for Morty Smith." He said, taking the fabric in his teeth, and moving down to a lower branch. Still out of reach of jumpers. He holds up the fabric. "He might be wearing this color. Have you seen him?"

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

[center][font=times new roman]
    "WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
    [c] Paxdad Productions

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [center]

[center]
    ▶ JAMMAL ADALGAR ◀

▽ Hidden scrolling ▽

There was silence, tense, like a gutair thread strummed. It was comming off in waves and for a single moment Jammal liked to think his anger was tangable within the air.

Then suddenly, he landed- well it wasn't much of a land, comming from the air, jammal aimed to slam both of his front fore-paws down into the primate's skull. Landing on the ground- pushing the other's face into to ground hopefully. His weight working with him to pull the small primate to the ground. He amused the thought of his lifting his paws and going again- and again- until his head was smashed like a grape. But no- there was a kid here- He wasn't that mean.

if his attack worked, he would continue

"Patience is a virtue..." Jammal dragged on, his voice nonchalant as if talking about the weather. "And it's patience that might have spared you from this fate." His voice turned slightly happier more chipper at the end of his long drawn out sentence. He grinned, flashing his rouge-mate a smirk in pride before he- moved off the other's face and comming to circle them. "Now I recon you leave now' before someone more... aggressive slithers by." A snarl lifted his lips then. "Maybe we have seen this fellow, then again maybe we haven't. What's in it for us if we tell you something as such?"

TAGS ▽ 2/13

[fancypost=background:; border: none; width: 450px; min-height: 90px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: arial]
    General:
    ✘ Jammal Adalgar | “Jam”
    ✘ Male | Bysexual-Polyamerous
    ✘ 17 moons | Ages realistically
    ✘ Concerned Jam™ | Secretly an heroin addict
    ✘ Master of Warfare | Exiler loyalist & Brawler
    Physical:
    ✘ Has hemophilia
    ✘ Black Panther [main] | Health: 100% | REF.
    Mutations: Black raven wings | Antelope horns underdeveloped | black glossy feathers along joints
    Scarring: Large burn that covers his collarbone, short tail, long scratch marks vertical along inner front limbs
    Personality:
    ✘ intp-f | neutral evil
    ✘ Vengeful | Cynical | Volatile
    ✘ Observant | Blunt | Concerned
    ✘ Suffers from mild PTSD | Discovering DID

z48LTMl.png

Furor Arcanium - Resident angry dragon

"Hell hath no fury than a dragon scorned, blind and forever angry"

Tags - Plot - Bio [currently still under construction]

played by ;; Whisper

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    Rick's hair stood, and the warning sirens long since injected into him screamed- he moved, biting down on the scrap of fabric, and bought his other hand up to the tree, and swung forward- his arms making strides, and moving erratically. Rick let the Gibbon do its job, and moved out of range. He knew he was safe in the trees- they were the Gibbon's element, and the branches tended to be so thick that only a smaller creature could get through.

When he stopped, he had moved about ten feet up the tree- his white coat was about the only thing that stopped him from blending in. He pulled the ballistic knife from his boat, too. He didn't even think about it- it was just a reaction. His eyes set onto Jammal, and narrowed.

Morty wouldn't have stayed here. Morty probably would have been eaten. Another fruitless clan, and another observation of the beings in this universe.
    They were impossible, mutated assholes.

A small wound to his pride, as he moved and swung branch to branch, and tree to tree, leaving the territory behind. He'd vaporize them later.

// out

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

[center][font=times new roman]
    "WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
    [c] Paxdad Productions

• [fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: 480px; text-align: justify;][font=georgia]
    It wasn't a clever thing to trespass onto Exile land though it was rather hypocritical since the Exiles did it all the time on other lands. But the domestic did not remark on that. Honestly, he was rather perturbed by the creature to say anything like that and it was already too late to warn them. Morty? The feline inspected the scrap of cloth and caught a whiff of the scent. It didn't seem familiar by the slightest.

Opening his mouth to reply, the kid quickly closed it when Jammal appeared. He dodged a bullet there. If he had been caught helping trespassers even if they were harmless, he believed he'll end up like Akira. Of course, he didn't know if Jammal would snitch on him but it was better to be safe than sorry. Considering the winged male's reaction to the gibbon, Alcy bet his money that the feline would have punished him.

He watched the scene unfold without a word, though he did feel bad that he didn't get to answer the monkey's question. They seemed genuinely concerned in finding their friend, considering that they would cross into Exile territory without hesitation. "Well," the domestic finally remarked as the stranger left as quickly as they appeared. Glancing at Jammal who had quite a sunny tone, the pale feline would offer the large male a nod of greeting/good bye before leaving the scene as well. There was nothing to do there at this point.
    -
    [center]TAKE ME TO YOUR BEST FRIEND'S HOUSE
    [align=center]