SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT [o, VISITOR]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!

• DON'T BE SHEEP.
    And now, he searches. He's taken his new ballistic knife. The Swiss Army knife he found. The multi-tool. And a standard knife. Maybe it was the paranoia.

The knives are spread out in husband pocket lined coat (still need to fix it. He ripped it to suit this new form and Rick is not a groupie.) Inside the left breast pocket, was his flask. He'd probably empty it before the third clan. Maybe they would be nice and give him more.
    Or he'd rob them. Con them. Whatever keeps him supplied.

In the opposite breast pocket, is a ripped and bloody piece of shirt- its bright yellow, folded into the pocket, and left alone. Rick doesn't touch it, except occasionally still checking it was there and patting it.

His Morty.

Rick doesn't like being on the ground in this form- it makes his senses go haywire and he feels vulnerable. When he sees the trees of the clan's border- and hops onto them immediately, scaling them and hooking onto the branches.

He disregards the border- goes right over it and heads for the camps. He doesn't know where it is, no, but the environment tends to give him clues. Like where the paths are. Where smells were coming from. Where he heard voices.

He isn't that hard to miss- a light tan gibbon in a white lab coat, the hair on his head tipped blue. (It was better that way. Blue hair was part of his thing.)

Of course, it would have been so much easier if he could have just singled out Morty's brainwaves and found the boy like a lost set of car keys, but this demension had to be set in the god damn dark ages- where Animal Farm was supreme.
    Four legs good, but Rick knows two legs are better.

So he would venture deeper into the territory, until he found someone, or he found the camp.

fangs °

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • Xia was settled in camp, bored out of her mind. She would go out in the territory, but it wasn't quite as fun as it should be. It was definitely more appealing if someone would go out with her, but everyone seemed so gosh darned busy. She let out a huff of cold air, ears perking when she noticed a monkey bouncing through the trees. She would've ignored it, if he didn't have a labcoat on.

"What the heck?" she verbally announced her confusion, ears flat on her head.

• [center][fancypost= bg color;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Lazarus had, admittedly, been following his sister. He was bored, and he wanted something to do. Besides that, he was also worried that she'd go out and hurt herself. Yes, despite his careless attitude, he really did feel protective over his family. The boy trotted up behind her, moments from saying something to her when there was a flash of white in the trees above, and his smoldering gaze flicked upward. He knit his brows; was that... a monkey in a coat? He'd seen monkeys around the jungle, sure, but they'd never been wearing clothes. Maybe this one was smart.

"Oi, mad doc!" the boy would grunt past the blowpop in his mouth, "You a part of ShadowClan or what?"

• [center]Finch Harbringer
    [color=#94B7BF][center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][fancypost=bgcolor=transparent; width:300px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:5px;]"No, he's not. Xia, stay back." Finch told the young daughter of Sango, flicking a large, white ear, before facing the stranger. It was untypical of visitors to come right to camp - and it wasn't taken lightly. For all Finch knew, this was an attacker who was simply infiltrating camp.

"Finch Harbringer - you're trespassing in our camp. Who are you?" she inquired, flicking her bobbed tail and narrowing her blue eyes.

[spoiler=tags 1/18]
    [center][font='times new roman'][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][fancypost=bgcolor=transparent; width:300px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:5px;][color=white]Basics
    [color=#94B7BF]- Finch Harbringer
    -Shadowclan
    -Gravedigger(deputy)
    -10 months
    -Titles: patriot, sociable, shadowstalker
    [color=white]Appearance
    [color=#94B7BF]-Birth/Main : Finch is a domestic white feline with unusually short legs and oddly large ears. Her eyes are a stunning blue color. She has the tail of a white bunny, it's fluffy and large.
    -Battle body : A large, white male horse. It is well muscled and towering. Finch uses this body in battle. click for reference
    [color=white]Relationships
    [color=#94B7BF]-Daughter of Valentine Harbringer
    -Interested in none
    -1/2 of none
    -Heterosexual
    -Cisgender
    -She/her
    [color=white]Interaction
    [color=#94B7BF]-When attacking, QUOTE
    -Finch is fairly easy to get along with. She is kind and motherly, but is ruthless when it comes to interacting with enemies.

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    "No." He moves, hanging down from the tree by one arm and a leg, keeping the high ground. "You guys have a cesspool in your swamp and- urp- this- this place is really fuckin' edgy." Emo Rick would love it here.

"I'm looking for a kid." He opens the right side of his coat, taking out the folded piece of yellow fabric. "Morty Smith. Whiny little bas- bastard. He might be wearing this color. You seen em?" 

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

[center][font=times new roman]
    "WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
    [c] Paxdad Productions

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [center]Finch Harbringer
    [color=#94B7BF][center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][fancypost=bgcolor=transparent; width:300px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:5px;]"Hmph." Finch realized that he really wasn't that big of a threat - or at least, he didn't seem like it. He was looking for someone by the name Morty. Finch thought for a moment, furrowing her nonexistent brow. She couldn't really remember ever seeing anyone by the name of Morty. "I haven't. But perhaps one of my clanmates have. Where do you come from, mind my asking?" Finch asked, flicking her bobbed tail. He didn't smell like an enemy, but she had to be sure.

[spoiler=tags 1/18]
    [center][font='times new roman'][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][fancypost=bgcolor=transparent; width:300px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:5px;][color=white]Basics
    [color=#94B7BF]- Finch Harbringer
    -Shadowclan
    -Gravedigger(deputy)
    -10 months
    -Titles: patriot, sociable, shadowstalker
    [color=white]Appearance
    [color=#94B7BF]-Birth/Main : Finch is a domestic white feline with unusually short legs and oddly large ears. Her eyes are a stunning blue color. She has the tail of a white bunny, it's fluffy and large.
    -Battle body : A large, white male horse. It is well muscled and towering. Finch uses this body in battle. click for reference
    [color=white]Relationships
    [color=#94B7BF]-Daughter of Valentine Harbringer
    -Interested in none
    -1/2 of none
    -Heterosexual
    -Cisgender
    -She/her
    [color=white]Interaction
    [color=#94B7BF]-When attacking, QUOTE
    -Finch is fairly easy to get along with. She is kind and motherly, but is ruthless when it comes to interacting with enemies.