FIXER-UPPER [o, inventing]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    What shall he do first?
    Make a new portal gun? Find Morty? Make some kick-ass weapons?

The other two would have to wait, he figured. He should just start with a knife gun. Gun knife. Something that shot blades.

He's found himself a nice cabin- it's about the size of his garage, plus about 4 feet for bedding. He picked the one with boarded windows, and stole some kit's paint, and already labeled the door.

RICK'S - KEEP OUT

He had used a bright color, so that people wouldn't say they didn't see it. He doesn't notice it' so that same damn yellow until he's at the first K.

The first thing he notices about this form is it's mobility- he's drapped old curtains and bedsheets across the walls and ceiling's of his crib. He feels like he's getting so much more done, even with his helper abse-

He flips himself right side up, and takes a swig from his flask, putting it away and resumes disassembling the knife. He's hanging by his feet, cutting off the handle, and grinds the blade down so it's thinner, more bullet like.

He rigs the new blade into its new, spring-loaded handle, and screws the casing together. Rick picks up his new toy, and crawls across the wall, heading outside, and to the front of his cabin.

"Why don't you give it the first go, M- MORREty?" He pats on his right breast pocket, and stands on his hind legs, holding up the knife with both hands, and presses the trigger.

The blades szooms off, and goes right innto the wood. "BALLISTIC KNIFE, BITCHES!"

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

[center][font=times new roman]
    "WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"

• [c] Paxdad Productions
    [center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • Of course the new member would already be destroying things. Fragilestar would watch curiously as the male shot his weapon into a tree, and a low rumble escaped from his maw. The male would trek forward, the serval striding over to settle because Rick wordlessly for a moment.

"Very intriguing thing you've got there." He rumbled, humming softly.

wears a red hoodie with multiple patches || video game enthusiast || listens to old rock || single

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    "Yeah- urp- Ballistic knife. Gun-knife. Knife-gun." He moves, pulling the blade out of the wood, and put it back in the handle.
    "Anyways, who the fuck are you?"

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
    [c] Paxdad Productions

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • Sasha had been sitting back minding her own business when she suddenly heard the 'thwack' of the knives against the wood and Rick's scream. Her ears flattened, looking towards his cabin where she spotted Fragilestar, then hear Rick speak again. Damn this dude was loud.
    When she heard 'Gun-knife' she instantly felt her belly become full of dread. "This guy is absolutely insane, he's definitely going to kill somebody at some point." Pushing her thoughts aside, the fae stood and wandered over towards the boys with her eyes locked on the weapon.
    "Oh, this is Fragilestar, he's our leader. Pastel's father, you remember her, right?" Sasha asked, before staring at the marks the knives had left. "So, eh... you invent things or is this just something you found laying around somewhere?"

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    He loading the blade back into the hilt, flicking a knob so that it was in. "What kinda- URP- fucking name is Fragilestar?" He questioned, looking directly at the serval. "Like, I hope you just changed your name to that, but still, still like- what kind of leader struts around with that name?" The Gibbon asked, pulling the flask from his coat, and taking a swig.

"Inventor. Scientist of many trades. The list of my abilities is long."

[b]"WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"

[c] Paxdad Productions

• Fragile star's ears lied back, and the male sneered just a bit. "Lucky for you, I did end up changing my name to this in honor of one of my past husbands. My previous name was William." Oh, that name was so odd on his tongue. Didn't even say 'Benjamin', which was not actually his previous name. His original one, yes, but not his previous. The Senator would roll his shoulders, aiming to bat the flask away from his just to be petty.

wears a red hoodie with multiple patches || video game enthusiast || listens to old rock || single

• Sasha wanted to wince when she spotted Fragile aim to bat at the flask. Blinking, her eyes went wide as she looked at Fragile in surprise. Her ear flicked, not sure how she should react to the action, though she knew the backlash from Rick would be... a pain.
    "So, uh... what other kind of things do you invent?" Sasha asked, perking her ears. "We haven't really had a scientist around since my father disappeared."

• "Good. Because if some Mom out their loOKED down at their baby and said, 'Fragile-shit', I'd feel pity for that kid." His finger pointed out at the leader, and lifted it to take another swig, but found it out of his hand. He looked at it briefly, at the neon green liquid leaking out onto the grass. Rick looked between it, and leader, and back at it.

The Gibbon's hand flew, aiming to backhand the serval, and then grabbed his flask, replacing the cap and stuffing it back in his lab pocket.

"Flying car. Anatomy Park. Utilizing and creating concentrated Dark Matter. Using a Microverse for power. Made a dog sentient. Human cloning." He named off a few, thinking back. "Made guns. Lots of guns." He said, thinking back to Fart.

He didn't really mind telling them as much- on the bright side, he was free of federal law. Everything was legal now. Oh shit dawg, he thought, a toothy grin coming to his face. "Some wars, too. But, eurgh- that was a while ago."

His eyes closed. He' said already reaching for the flask, opening it with his fingers. "The road your father and I walked together is soaked deeply in the blood of both friends and enemies.”

He takes a swig, which grows into several gulps- and corks it, putting it back in the coat. "Lots of business ventures." He comments, pulling back out the ballistic knife and the multitool, pulling out the screwdriver part with his teeth, and adjusting a screw.

"Well, lucky for you, you guys got he smartest guy and the Rickest Rick in the universe amoung you."