I-I'm Not Scared of You!!! (Septiplier)

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • Basically, heres the story. Mark loves Jack, Jack being this adorkable Irish man with bright green hair, but something happens. Darkiplier appears and snatches Jack away from Mark. Will Mark be able to save Jack from Dark before its too late? I'm Jack. If you want, you can be Mark and Dark, or I can also roleplay dark. Or you can invite a friend to roleplay Dark. But you start. We're at Mark's place back in Cincinnati at marks moms place, having dinner with her and talking.

tumblr_m1b52hOxUQ1rs2agoo2_1280.png

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]
    [spoiler]49fb38b10510effae6e606142395c269.jpg

• I can do both Mark and Dark. [img='http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k455/team-edward93/darkymark_zpskmkksddm.png',none,419][/img]
    ~*I apologize if it takes a bit to reply at times. If you wanna RP please ask! [img]http://i.imgur.com/HHLuQa4.gif[/img] ~*~What I do is temporary, What I leave behind is forever.~*~ (-Markiplier)
  • Sweet! Want me to start? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e5/59/2f/e5592fec71af04642c387c1ce020fb0b.jpg[/img]

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]

• ((Sure))
    ~*I apologize if it takes a bit to reply at times. If you wanna RP please ask! [img]http://i.imgur.com/HHLuQa4.gif[/img] ~*~What I do is temporary, What I leave behind is forever.~*~ (-Markiplier)
  • "Thank you so much for the dinner, Mrs. F" Jack smiled as Mark's mother walked into the room. Mark and Jack had been sitting there conversing whilst his mother made food. "No Problem~" She smiled as she sat down the tray. It was her famous lasagna with garlic bread. Jack smiled as she passed hi his plate and he glanced to mark. It was raining outside, with each thunder clap Jack seemed to jump a bit but just hoped nobody would notice. "Its so nice of you to let us stay here for a bit, Mrs. F." "Oh darling please, call me (Forgot her real name)" She laughed, sitting and and pinching Mark's cheeks. "This was Marky's favorite dish when he was a wittle guyyyyyyyy" She said, most likely embarrassing mark. Jack laughed softly, but his eyes shot to the window as though he felt something run by. He shook his head. Probably just paranoia. He sighed and took a bite of the food, instantly falling in love. "Iiiiiiiiiiii am going to marry this lasagna!" Jack said in the cutest voice ever, causing Mrs. F to chuckle softly at him and continue eating. (( Low muse rn, sorry))

• *Coughs*