I-I'm Not Scared of You!!! (Septiplier)

• I-I'm Not Scared of You!!! (Septiplier)

New

Basically, heres the story. Mark loves Jack, Jack being this adorkable Irish man with bright green hair, but something happens. Darkiplier appears and snatches Jack away from Mark. Will Mark be able to save Jack from Dark before its too late?

I'm Jack. If you want, you can be Mark and Dark, or I can also roleplay dark. Or you can invite a friend to roleplay Dark. But you start. We're at Mark's place back in Cincinnati at marks moms place, having dinner with her and talking.

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• New

Sweet! Want me to start?

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• New

"Thank you so much for the dinner, Mrs. F" Jack smiled as Mark's mother walked into the room. Mark and Jack had been sitting there conversing whilst his mother made food. "No Problem~" She smiled as she sat down the tray. It was her famous lasagna with garlic bread. Jack smiled as she passed hi his plate and he glanced to mark. It was raining outside, with each thunder clap Jack seemed to jump a bit but just hoped nobody would notice. "Its so nice of you to let us stay here for a bit, Mrs. F." "Oh darling please, call me (Forgot her real name)" She laughed, sitting and and pinching Mark's cheeks. "This was Marky's favorite dish when he was a wittle guyyyyyyyy" She said, most likely embarrassing mark. Jack laughed softly, but his eyes shot to the window as though he felt something run by. He shook his head. Probably just paranoia. He sighed and took a bite of the food, instantly falling in love. "Iiiiiiiiiiii am going to marry this lasagna!" Jack said in the cutest voice ever, causing Mrs. F to chuckle softly at him and continue eating.

(( Low muse rn, sorry))

• New

*Coughs*