GET SHWIFTY [O, PORTAL, JOINER]

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!

• DON'T BE SHEEP.

[color=white]
    A swirling green vortex appeared in the blink of an eye- out of it fell a tan mass of fur in a coat, and vanished. The creature was groaning, his face in the dirt- it was like he was waking up from a hangover. His blood dripped into the earth- a bruise on his forehead and the groan of a wounded man trying to get out of bed.

They were safe now- Rick had escaped, he had his Morty, he had pissed on the Galactic Federation and the stupid bugs. He was going to get them away from Earth, gonna get them away from their dimension. Take the life of a Dead Rick and Morty. The Galactic Federation was awful- no more pizza, furniture had to be redesigned, and the overtaking of all of Earth's Governments and Schools. If Rick gave a shit, it was a stripping of a planet's independence, culture, the assimilation of species and Earth's animals being hunted by a new round of exoctic poachers. The President, every President, became a useless figurehead under this, and the rest of the Galaxy knew Earth was an underdeveloped, penis-worshipping, dirt planet. Earth might as well be a poverty planet to them.

He was gonna be on the free. Just Rick and Morty, forever and ever, Rick and Morty....

Wait. Where was he? Rick very rarely knew where he was and there was probably a Rick somewhere else who had nothing go wrong and was blazing it at Blitz and Chips right now. Playing Roy 3. He really should just steal one of those. It'd make him a shitload of cash. More cash to spend at Biltz and Chips. He smiled at the idea, briefly forgetting his face was sinking into the dirt.

Dirt. Dirt? No- he had set the portal to go to Tammy's brand new office so he could smash her face in and shoot up the entire headquarters in a drunk rage- he should be standing on tile and fucking cutting the bitch while Morty, Morty...

The creature's eyes snapped open- and out flooded a stream of curses. His fist pounded into the Earth, letting out primal hoops and hollars- "FUCK, FUCKING F-FUCK!" The primate lifted himself up, groaning and looking at his body. "What- what the fuck?" He craned his neck, looking over his shoulder. "Oh, what the fuck-" He was a fucking monkey- No- "Gibbon." What the fuck? His goddamn species had evolved so much farther than this. Well, not everyone- compared to himself, everyone else might as well be- "MORTY!" Where was Morty?

He ripped away the lab coat, hooked hands shaking and finding his flask. He put it off the side, head swiveling back and forth. "Morty? MoOURty- I know your mad at me Morty, but if you ran off into, intda the woods like a b- bioecth I am leaving your ass here!"
    No. Wrong. Mad or not, Morty wouldn't leave his side. Not when the boy was often unaware of what was on the other side. Morty stuck to Rick out of companionship- but Rick was Morty's safety, no matter what was on the other side. Morty was safe as long as he had his Rick, and Rick was hidden by the bureaucrats as long as he had his Morty. Where was his Morty?

His eyes finally settle on a shirt (he wasn't that drunk- he should have seen it.) and moved to it, first on two legs- he stumbles, and walks on all fours to the shirt. Fucking animals. Had to walk like a fucking animal. Fucking Tammy- how was he even a fucking Gibbon? He had to have had the faster reflexes, he didn't even remember seeing Tammy- was it the Portal Gun?

Yellow shirt. Morty. Ripped. Morty. Gone- a bloody shirt. Morty. Grandson- "MORTY?" He screams, searching for the boy's figure in between the trees, finding nothing and letting out more curses. He grabs the flask and pops it open with his teeth, chugging it down, till he finds it empty and returns it to his coat, cursing and muttering under his breath. "MORTY?" He calls out again, taking his teeth and ripping the lab coat, so that it would fit him better, and put it back on. It made him feel a little better- a security. And the whisky. Not enough whiskey. Never enough whiskey.

"MORTY?" He felt his coat, finding a handle, and relieve briefly flooding him. He could just go back and get to his car with his... banana? "Is this some- some kinda goddamn joke?" Did Morty pull a fast one and take his gun? No. Morty wouldn't pull that shit a second time. Simulation? No. Everything looked right. No off-color trees. "Morty-" His voice was growing hoarse. He pressed his knuckles to the ground, getting a feel for them. What kinda guy pulled a fast one on him and turned him into a Gibbon? Who took his Morty? Where was his Morty? Where was he-?

He leaned on a tree, his hand going to his face, rubbing his eyes. "Gotta- Morty- Gun- Morty-" He mumbled, pulling back out his flask, finding it empty (duh, you just drank it all, Rick.) and dropping it, clenching his teeth.

"Whiskey. I gotta- I need whiskey."

fangs °

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE

The post was edited 1 time, last by RICK C-137: fixed template. ().

• "Are you the guy that's been hollering all over this place?" Sasha asked, visibly a bit annoyed considering she had been sent out to hunt this guy down. "Who are you hollering for? Who's Morty? Did you lose somebody, is that why you're here? What's your name? I hate to make this seem like a interrogation... but it kind of is."
    The winged feline kept her eyes locked on the tan mass of fur, flicking a ear. Now, Sasha could be a sassy little bitch. But she also knew how to be a half decent feline. Yet, this didn't seem to be the time for either of those particular attitudes. Instead, her pose was full of pride and annoyance, eyes locked on Rick in a 'what the fuck do you have to say for yourself' sort of gaze. With Scarclan posing a threat, she wasn't exactly mister nice guy.

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    Oh great. Other animals. High Functioning animals. This wasn't the dimension he sent Snuffles to- they would be in Exo-suits and Snuffles would have been the leader of a genocide upon cats, or make cats the slaves- some shit like that. But this place had high-functioning animals.

One of those demensions. Maybe the human race had been nearly eradicated here. His hand removes itself from his face, and he stares at the cat. "Yeah. I- urrrp- am." He nearly points out that the cat-bitch asked who he was hollering for, then asked who Morty was. She just asked him the same question twice. But at the mention of it, Rick picks back up the yellow fabric- and folds it into a neat square, putting it on an inside pocket of his coat, opposite of the flask.

Because his alcohol was always right next to his heart.

"Morty is my fuck- fucking grandkid- grandson and if I don't find him I'm gonna rip this entire planet apart until I do." He might have to use that replacement Morty coupon- but he wouldn't be able to if A. he had no portal gun to get there. B. Was a fucking Gibbon. He'd be shamed and disrespected more than Rick J-19-Zeta-7. Doofus Rick. One of the few Ricks that didn't have kids. He didn't want to replace his Morty. He was gonna get a good run out of the kid, and this was Morty C-137. His original Morty- the Morty he got to hold as a baby while he sought out a way to get rid of Jerry or punish him for getting Beth pregnant. The Morty that he got to watch grow up, and the Morty who he ditched a Kronenburg disaster with.

His Morty.

"If there's one truth in the universe, it's that Ricks don't care about Mortys."

Well Evil Rick and his dipshit Morty could kiss his ass. Evil Rick deserved so much more than being mauled to death by Mortys. Dipshit.

The words blur back in, barely paying attention to her until- "Interrogation?" Rick stares at her, eyes narrowing and teeth baring. You animal. Fuck this form. He was more than this. He glances at the tree he's leaning on, and grapples on, climbing up the trunk, and hooking his hands onto a thick limb (that's what this species evolved them for- they're shaped for climbing and hanging.[/i] Either way, he has the high ground- he's standing above her. He's better than her. He's fucking Rick Sanchez.

"People don't inRRUORgate Rick, and get what they- they want, unless Rr-Rick decides to." He says, a bit of drool leaking out of the corner of his mouth. Rick, not bothering to wipe it. "Unless you got some alcohol, then we're talkin'."

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

[center][font=times new roman]
    "WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB!!"
    [c] Paxdad Productions

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE

The post was edited 1 time, last by RICK C-137 ().

• "Tough shit, mate. Welcome to Sasha's world, you've met your match." The fae said, raising a brow to stare at Rick. "You wanna touch my booze you better watch your mouth and cooperate, because I don't give hand outs to angry drunks. I don't need that around my kids. You wanna find your grandkids than I'm more than happy to help you but you gotta get that stick outta your ass and think rationally. Losing family is scary, I get it, but you're going to need a clear mind before I help you."
    Already, Sasha knew this was going to be a weird relationship they would have, if it got past whatever weird discussion this was. Rick and Morty... Well Rick sounded like a normal but Morty was just fucking weird. What the hell were his parents like to name him that?

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    The expression of buzzed stupor dropped from Rick's face at her first word. He wiped off the saliva with his sleeve, looking down at her from his branch. Rick reaches into his coat- and keeps his face blank as he remembers his guns are gone.
    But she doesn't know that. "Sasha's World?" He repeats back to her, the disdain in his tone. "Got it, got it, overconfident bi- bITOEch that thinks she can face Rick, talk down to the smartest being in every universe-" His hind leg raises up, foot grabbing the branch that his left hand was grappled onto above him, the hand still under his coat. "While he has the high ground." Rick figures, in response, she'll climb the tree, or use those hybrid-ass wings to get on his level.

"I got the best- the strongest liver in the galaxy, and it ain't up to your pussy to decide how much I drink. It ain't- is not up to you how I talk. I'll say what I want, talk how I want." This kind of bullshit was why he hated governments. Rick was fine with breaking the law to get what he wanted, he was fine with taking out a few things to claim what was his.

"I don't need your approval. I don't need your pity. Don't even think you can get it- get Rick." (As in, understand Rick's mindset, thoughts. It took a damn long while to get past Rick's walls and the last time he let his gate open, Tammy killed his best friend and he ruined Beth's family- His hand moves, and he curses inwardly, forgetting he had already emptied his flask. "It takes way fuckin' more than this to get me drunk." Rick was perpetually buzzed- it just made things easier that way. Easier to put up with the Universe's bullshit.

It wasn't like he gave a shit about someone else's kids either, and wasn't going to comment on it. "Because the way I see it, you're- UUURP- the one who's being confrontational with me." And Rick was reacting accordingly.

She mentioned kids. That meant there was a group here. "Where's the rest of ya?"

[fancypost=border: 1PX solid #7AA9CA; width: 99%; height: 10px; background:url('http://68.media.tumblr.com/47689a9e0884819101b84013e4e46778/tumblr_o3c05yW0sK1tvo2c3o1_500.gif'); background-position: 50% 43%;]

[c] Paxdad Productions

• I MAY BE A WITCH BUT DON'T THINK ME EVIL

"RICK I SWEAR BY THE NONEXISTENT MOONS OF VENUS I WILL SLAP YOU."

The yell came from a floating feline, who looked like she was angry at the gibbon and yet was being friendly at the same time. She knew Rick well enough, well, this universe's Rick. He had been a gibbon as well and was also a very large drinker, she said that if she ever caught him drunk off his ass again, she would either A. hit him with a book or B. slap him upside the head. It would seem that she had chosen option B, and not yet preformed it.

fangs °

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/u2X3esP.png[/img][/align] [fancypost=border-width:0px;height: 25px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:13pt;font-size:20px;][color=#EDB3BC]?[/color][color=#E5E8F6]I'M MISS SUGARPINK, LIQUOR LIQUOR LIPS[/fancypost] [fancypost=border-width:0px;height:20px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:10pt;font-size:14px;margin-top:-10px][color=#EDB3BC]?[/color][color=#DFCFE2][url='https://goo.gl/7ATfNM']TAGS[/url]
  • "Pretty much." The fae said, looking at Rick as he climbed the tree. "Well then, I guess we'll see just how strong your liver really is when your alcohol runs dry. Clearly, you're addicted to it, and without it your body will have withdrawals. Considering how intoxicated you're acting, I'd guess this has been a addiction for quite some time. So once your body starts to cave in on itself due to lack of your precious alcohol, I'll be the judge of your liver's health."
    Sasha was cocky, and she was pretty damn sure she could out-cock this guy any day. The fae laid down, resting her head in her paws as she stared at Rick as he rambled. When he had asked where the rest of them were, the fae could only laugh.
    "Oh, dude, with your attitude you wouldn't last long. You're just like a good batch of us, full of piss and vinger with a whole ton of stubbornness and a cocky attitude." Sasha said, tail dancing in amusement. "I'll admit, it'd make a great show, it'd make this clan at least entertainingly full of angst. But considering I'm the sector of this clan and I would have to handle everyone's shit, let's just-"
    Sasha was quickly cut off by Pastel screeching, causing her to jump up. The fae's head twisted to look at the leaders daughter, surprised to see she knew Rick. Flicking her ear, she waited for the holler to stop before opening her jaws again.
    "How the hell do ya know this dude?" The femme asked, flicking her head slightly towards Rick.

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    "I will get my own damn alcohol if you're gonna be such a dry prick about it." Rick said, looking down at her, eyes narrowed when she talked about his substance abuse, and opened his mouth to demand that she shut her mouth and lead him to their camp-

They suddenly yelled at him from behind, and Rick jumped about six branches upwards, startled. "WHAT THE FUCK," He yelled, shaking his fist. "Who the hell are you?"

[c] Paxdad Productions

Odd, he was usually keen at remembering her even when he was drunk off his ass. She turned to Sasha with a more blank looking face. "I met Rick when i went AWOL for a while, he and I became good friends then. He's not normally this drunk but it would seem Morty ain't with him so that might be part of the problem." Pastel explained, conjuring a cup of coffee. "Rick, can you come down here and drink some of this. After you calm down and sober up a little we can help you find Morty and get things settled alright? She spoke calmly, like a person who was dealing with one with a gun. Gibbons like him could easily tear a few limbs off of cats like her and Sasha and that was the last thing they needed.

fangs °

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/u2X3esP.png[/img][/align] [fancypost=border-width:0px;height: 25px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:13pt;font-size:20px;][color=#EDB3BC]?[/color][color=#E5E8F6]I'M MISS SUGARPINK, LIQUOR LIQUOR LIPS[/fancypost] [fancypost=border-width:0px;height:20px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:10pt;font-size:14px;margin-top:-10px][color=#EDB3BC]?[/color][color=#DFCFE2][url='https://goo.gl/7ATfNM']TAGS[/url]
  • bumping this for myself so i reply

[center][color=white] Still fixing everything! [color=pink][b][url='http://tinyurl.com/hcckk4w']Tumblr.[/url][/b] | [url='http://tinyurl.com/jykrx3f']FANFICTION[/url] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2495978-owlie-s-new-code-and-storage-thread/#post89098439']Code and Storage Thread[/url]
  • "Well, good luck with that." Sasha said, looking at Rick.
    She wanted to laugh at him. The poor guy was so naive to Sasha and how she worked, and it seemed perhaps how this world functioned as a whole. On the bright side, she could watch him cave and conform to the world a bit better. She always enjoyed that.
    "So what, is Morty his guardian or some shit?" Sasha asked, looking at Pastel.

• "Can I ask why he's so loud..." Kris grumbled as she padded forward, ears pinned back against her skull. This guy needed something, alright, but frankly she wasn't interested in going anywhere near him to help out until he quit screaming every other word that sprayed from his mouth. He seemed drunk, confused, and kind of passive aggressive, which were all a horrible combination, so she wasn't too thrilled with anything about the situation.

[center][font=georgia]Kristallnacht Schmidt-Varco // Domestic Cat // Medic (15 moons) // Thunderclan // No powers as of yet // No kill/maim // Ask for capture // Attack in [color=white]WHITE[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/oCQBeKq.png[/img]Thanks Zepheryn for the doodle c:
  • [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    "Fucking suggest that again and I will rip your teeth out." Normally, he went for disintegrate, turn them into snakes, took over the planet. "I already- already told you who Morty is, dipshit, but you threw that out the fucking window when you thought I was a stupid fucking drunk, huh, pussy?" Rick said, baring his teeth. "Morty is my grandson. He travels with me and I need to go find him." His gaze lowered, looking at Pastel.

"Nope. Not me. Different Rick." He probably throws his own shit, Rick kept to his branch. He dusty need coffee, he needed a workspace and he needed his Morty. "I'm Rick from Earth Demension C-137. Your Rick's from this dimension." F-something. He didn't care.

"I've had one flask. I'm not even buzzed yet." he points out, shaking his head and looking down at them.
    "So where's your- urp- camp?"

[c] Paxdad Productions

• "No, I heard you the first time. I'm just hoping your grandson is more mature and significantly saner than you are and takes care of you. I'll tell you where camp is when you stop calling me 'pussy', and I can sit here for weeks if I have to." To prove a point, the fae cleared a area next to her before rolling onto it like a bed. "Threats and name-calling isn't the way to be welcomes somewhere, now is it? Even my children know that."

"That explains a lot, but yeah. A Rick without his Morty is a disaster, ours didn't really know this universe's Morty existed so he was a little haywire for a while." Pastel explained, the coffee disappearing instantly. She floated her way up to the gibbon, her face now stoic. This was a serious situation now, but there was one thing she had to make clear.

"I may not hold power within this clan but I swear to god if you insult my father, or anyone else for that matter, ever again you will never see the light of another day. Do I make myself clear?" The apprentice's voice was sharp, a low hiss in the undertone. She was quite serious about this matter and wasn't gonna mess around.

fangs °

• Her eyes flicked towards Pastel, nodding before sitting up again. The fae saw that fairly reasonable, considering kids seemed smarter than their parents lately. Sasha watched Pastel, leaning towards Kristall and beginning to speak in a hushed tone.
    "I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but that kid reminds me of me as a child so much." Sasha murmured before chuckling a bit.

• [center]

RICK SANCHEZ

[center]

[font=georgia]
    "No," Rick snarled, getting up to meet the other's gaze. A Rickless Morty was just another number in the mass who would grow up to have a normal life. But a Mortyiless Rick was a Rick in danger. A Rick who had a harder time hiding.

"Clear, as, shit." He stated, curling his fists. "Do it. Kill me, I don't care."

[c] Paxdad Productions

Her face became cold, the air around her heating up considerably as she stepped closer. The serval's eyes showed no emotion, blank souless orbs peering into his own. A twisted smile cracked across her maw, something that should never grace a child's features. "There's always a possibility of reporting you to the federation, yet another problem on your plate. Though I'd just hate to contact them again after everything that happened, so will you cooperate or not?" She did it, she brought it up them. Something that had both angered and scared their Rick to the ends of time. If this didn't get him to chill the fuck out with the insults and beer she didn't know what would.

fangs °