The Resurrection Effect ||Jump in roleplay||See more details inside||

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • //[size=8]I'd like to thank the academe....! QUQ[/size]

Just your friendly neighborhood Friendly-Friend! Feel free to send PMs for plotting or to threads, I love to chat so feel free to hit me up! <3 Click to see all threads

• ooc: oh my gosh the whiplash from it all sounds intense. i'm sure it was all worth it Frankie bit at her nails as she listened, trying to think of a way they could get past motion detectors, or anything else that might be hiding in the water. It was impossible for them all to know, and it was obvious at this point that nobody had done any surveillance of the area beforehand to see if it was actually feasible to get away with this. At this point though, she didn't care. She removed her hand from her mouth and spoke in a louder whisper-yell, "Well if we're in the dark anyways then it doesn't matter! Let's just go before anyone else comes and sees us here!" she was getting verry impatient, and in fact moved closer to the small boat, preparing to board.
    [align=center]Please tell Lucifer he can't have this one Her spirit's too strong I can see the pain It's written all over your face You can make it all go away Mastodon "Crack the Skye" there are times when i'm simply not going to be here, but if you ever wanna reach me, here's my [url='http://unovat.tumblr.com/']rp tumblr[/url] and my [url='http://spacient.tumblr.com/']personal tumblr[/url][/align]
  • [size=8]Sofia jumped a bit at Frankie's impatient tone and gave her a hard nod of understanding and slight worry, "Yes, the boat is over here...!" She said moving towards a small cluster of high, jagged rocks that were a pale almost luminous grey in the moonlight. She pressed her hand against the hard edge of one of said stones and glanced over the side to look upon the dingy little boat that would carry them away and out to the other world. "If you're ready, let's go!" She said clambering over and attempting to get into the boat.[/size]

Just your friendly neighborhood Friendly-Friend! Feel free to send PMs for plotting or to threads, I love to chat so feel free to hit me up! <3 Click to see all threads

• Frankie sighed in relief and followed Sofia over to the jagged rocks to the boat, [i]so we're finally getting off this rock[/i] [i][/i] The boat, admittedly, looked unsteady, and it wout be a miracle if it could keep them all onboard and stay afloat. Still, even if it took them all far enough away, Frankie would willingly get out and swim away if she needed to at this point. It was hard enough to convince herself to come, for fear of the guards and stricter punishments, but being here was worth it if they could all pull this off. She grabbed hold of the side of the boat and tried her best to sidtribute her weight closest to the center to avoid falling over or capsizing the tiny vessel
    [align=center]Please tell Lucifer he can't have this one Her spirit's too strong I can see the pain It's written all over your face You can make it all go away Mastodon "Crack the Skye" there are times when i'm simply not going to be here, but if you ever wanna reach me, here's my [url='http://unovat.tumblr.com/']rp tumblr[/url] and my [url='http://spacient.tumblr.com/']personal tumblr[/url][/align]
  • [size=8][color=#FF8C00]-[/color] Manuel hesitated momentarily as he watched the two others carefully make their way into the boat that would either herald their escape- or their doom. He was neither quite sure what would happen if they were caught, but it would definitely result in punishment, but unsure if it would lead to death. Again, at least. He kept a few feet away for now, intending to board close to last in case most people wouldn't fit. He was fairly taller than most, and would rather not take up unnecessary space. He was neither sure if they would all fit in the first place on the small vessel that literally held fate in the balance.[/size]
  • [align=justify][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']ooc: eyyyy im done traveling and ready to continue this! [/align][/font] [align=justify][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']ic: Eric played with the end of his sleeve nervously, following them and then looking at the boat. The pathetic looking little boat. He felt nervous about this. He felt nervous about all of this. What if something happened to the wounds around his neck, seemingly healed but maybe not quite? Where there any doctors who could do anything about it? Well, in the middle of the ocean, almost definitely not. How long would the boat ride be? What if they ran out of water and died of dehydration? He had in his head an extensive list of what could go wrong, but it hurt to talk, so he didn't voice it, instead opting to approach the boat, quietly getting in, flinching as it wobbled underneath him. Quickly, he sat down.[/font][/align]
  • //[size=8]Eyy! Sofia grasped the side as the boat swayed, her once perky smile dropping to one of slight terror. Surely they wouldn't sink? The girl decided she'd better not show her uncertainty and once again donned a smile. "Once we're out there, there's no turning back. Are you ready?" She tittered.[/size]

• Frankie eyed the boat as it rocked every time someone new came in - with the extra weight it sunk lower into the water and would be harder to row, but she thought that this would still be worth it. Even if she, or anyone else died on the water, she thought it would be worth it. They had all died once, so what was to fear? Frankie remembered nothing after she had died, so nonexistence wasn't so bad after all, "I'm ready, let's get going."
  • "I don't like the idea of leaving anyone who's still coming, but we can't really afford to wait much longer. Checkup should be starting soon." He scanned the rocky beach as he said this, occasionally eyeing the dim lights of the complex. They won't be dim once they realize we're gone. "This almost reminds me of an op we ran on one of the Japanese islands, about the same level of uncertainty."
    rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maxo ().

• [size=8]Sofia sent a look to the speaking male and turned to Frankie with a nod. "I hope you're ready to paddle..." She mused as she clasped at something over the side and dragged up a wide oar. She had hidden it along the side of the boat for fear that someone would take the boat and ditch her. She gestured to everyone as the oar dipped into the water and pushed against the rocky bottom with a jolt. "Off we go..."[/size]

• [size=8]- Manuel met Alex's commentary with half a curious stare, quickly put to rest by the sudden jolting of the boat off the shore by Sophia. Technically speaking, there was almost nothing left to lose by doing this. They had already died once, and that wasn't something many people could say. Thinking about it stood that it was actually quite impressive. If you erased the rest about brutal experimentation and violent raised dead, and the fact that other people you loved were either actually dead or had no idea you were now alive. It all proved itself to be stranger than the last. [/size]
  • Alex grabbed a paddle, beginning to row, "I fear that it might end the same, as well." he muttered, almost to himself. As rickety as the boat seemed, it was also quite large. It seemed designed for this sort of situation, for an escape plan. "How did you manage to get this?"
    rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero