I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• "Probably. That means I'll take my leave" He purred, opening the window and looking down. He nodded, only on the second floor, he blew a kiss to Inge and jumped, catching himself with ease before beginning to walk.

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• Inge looked from the window in shock,Joshua jumping out of the window caught him off guard. He wasn't planning on doing the same but he decided to leave the room.
      He didn't say in the hospital for too long, he still needed to check up on his family and he quickly headed home.
      City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)
    • Joshua walked aimlessly, not knowing where to go till his dad called. "Hey da-" He listened to shouting on the other line that made him want to cry. "A-alright... I'm on my way" Well, at least now he had someplace he had to go. ((If you want to we can timeskip to school the next day))

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• The next day, school had arrived, and in walked Joshua, tired, kinda limp. He made his way straight to class, sitting down and immidately putting his head down on the desk.

• Inge sat at the sidelines of the gym's basketball field, next to him sat some of his other classmates. Most found it way too early for this, and it wasn't actually madatory but there they all sat early in the morning. It was either this or sitting in the classroom sitting through a lecture most wouldn't remember this time of day.
      Inge watched the teams play against eachother until his team had to play, this went on until class had ended.
      He left the rather big gym which was located a bit futher away from the actual school building.
      City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)
    • Joshua was in the empty classroom, head down, gazing at the wooden desk.

• Joshua sat up in the silence that engulfed the room, taking out a peice of paper and beginning to draw a cherry blossom tree. It wasn't an esil or anything, but it would work,

• Joshua began singing softly to himself the song 'Scarborough Fair'. "Are you going to Scarborough fair? Parsley sage, rosemary and thyme..." His pencil glided across the paper

• During the break, Joshua had cut outside and was sitting in jthe same spot him and Inge met, gazing at the grass blankly.

• "Hey inge!" He said, suddenly brightening up and giggling. He smiled, he seriously missed inge.

• "Tired." Joshua admitted with a weak laugh. "Its been hard to sleep when your not around" He said with a small smile. "But alright nonetheless."