I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

• Joshy nodded, listening contently before yawning. "I'd love to meet him"

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• Joshy spotted the icecream and walked behind Inge, looking over at the icecream. He sat on the counter and smiled at Inge, "Alrighty"

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• Joshy took his own icecream and started to eat it slowly, being careful as to not get any on his face because truth be told he was a pretty messy eater.

• Joshy smiled at Inge before accidently smearing some icecream on his face, not not noticing. He yawned and finished eating

• Josh thought for a second, then realized and whiped it away, laughing at his own silliness and cleaning his bowl and spoon

• Inge didn’t follow suit instead he took more from the tub of icecream, eating it faster. He enjoyed the sweet taste of both flavours, a pleased smile and almost child-like eyes he continued. Until, a sharp pain shot through his head. "...brainfreeze...." he grunts pressing a hand on his forehead.

At the same time the doorbell rang.
      City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Siac ().

• New

Josh chuckled. Rolling his eyes and skipping over to the door, openi,g it and peering out.
      .((I realized my post didn't post just now. Sorry. XD