I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Joshy shrugged. "i-I dont care.." he said softly. After 30 minutes, slowly he laid down, his head landing on Inge's lap. He yawned and slowly drifted to sleep like a little kitten.

tumblr_m1b52hOxUQ1rs2agoo2_1280.png

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]
    [spoiler]49fb38b10510effae6e606142395c269.jpg

• Inge flinched "Uuh...Joshua?" he lifted his head looking down on him. Seeing him asleep so peacefully he quieted, the television was still on so he tried reaching for the remote without moving too much.

City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)

======

Ghost found a cave and honey

Alpha and Nuna are together

Mirtin is in a fight

Farlow/Karon bring pups back to the factory

Primrose notices them aproach

Shadow/Grim are at the factory

• Joshy's mouth opened slightly in his sleep and when Inge tried to move, his face twisted with fear. He seemed to be having a terrible nightmare.

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]

• The remote was just out of Inge's reach, so he moved his feet using one arm to lean on the back of the couch but the arm slid foreward his side falling on his guest.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy still didnt wake up, he was out, But he did shift over so his head fell onto the couch, but in his sleep he curled into a ball, a small whimper from his lips as he had nightmares

• Inge stopped thinking he woke him up, but when Joshua curled up he paid back to the remote and turned the tv off. "Josh-" the whimpering worried him. Maybe he should wake him up?
    He put a hand on the boys shoulders and shook him softly.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshua jolted up and held the sides of his head with wide eyes. "Mom no-" He had said before realizing where he was. "S-s-sorry.. I have nightmares... " He said, blushing and looking down.

• "You don't need to apologize, everyone has those once in a while," he sits back.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "No.. I go to therapy for constant trauma and nightmares.. Makes me a weirdo" He said softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

• "hey it's not your fault you have them, and that doesn't mean you're a weirdo, why would you think that." heh said, saying anything to lighten the mood.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Eh hahaha... BecauseImSchizophrenicAndDepressedAndSufferFromAnxietyIssues" He said all at once, looking at his lap shyly.

• He raised a finger and opened his mouth to reply, but it went by so fast he didn't catch it completly. "Why are you looking away?"

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Just last time someone heard me say basically any of that i ended up the laughing stock of my family and school..."

• "Wel i mean, i'm not laughing at you am I? I migh've done it when you fell into the mud but...I mean...umm."

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy laughed gently. "Yea, anyone would have laugh at that. " He smiled softly, looking shyly at his hands. His face was still red. He had begun noticing how good Inge looked.. But nobody would love Joshy. Nobody but his late mother..

• He grinned not entirely sure if he should've said that "You don't need to keep looking down."
    He glanced past Joshua to see his mother walk through the hallway and into the bathroom.
    "I forgot but did you actually take your clothes out of there?"

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "S-sorry.. Just what i do when im nervous" He said softly, looking up at Inge before nodding. "Yea.. When you went to your room i folded them and set them in a plastic bag." He said quietly, looking down at his hands but realizing he was doing it again, so he looked back up at Inge.

• He let out a breath of relief "Good, my mom would've been angry if she'd see it laying around in the bathroom."
    Again he looks up seeing his mother now walk down into the living room.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy nodded softly and looked over at the lady silently before running his fingers through his hair quietly, looking back at his hands

• Her mood seemed to have lifted considerably she looked less irritated.
    "Shouldn't you go you bed."
    "I'm not five remember."
    "No but you'l be late tomorrow."
    "No school."
    "Work."
    Inge got quiet as if he just realised he had a job. He looked away and rubbed his hands.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight