I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

• Joshy blushed when he noticed the staring, before glancing to the door, curious about whom was there.

tumblr_m1b52hOxUQ1rs2agoo2_1280.png

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]
    [spoiler]49fb38b10510effae6e606142395c269.jpg

• Inge ran to the door and immediatly opened the door, standing there stood a woman looking almost similar to Inge. She wore a suit and tie with suitcase.
    The woman looked like her day has been nothing but trouble and passed him without saying a word.

City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)

======

Ghost found a cave and honey

Alpha and Nuna are together

Mirtin is in a fight

Farlow/Karon bring pups back to the factory

Primrose notices them aproach

Shadow/Grim are at the factory

The post was edited 1 time, last by Siac ().

• Joshy looked at the girl curiously, tilting his head.

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]

• "Ugh, who did you bring into my house this time?" she asked her voice low and pointing a lazy finger at the boy in the kitchen. "That's Joshua."
    "Oh great....I'm gone for three weeks and this....." her face forms a frown and she tosses the suitcase on the couch before stalking up the stairs.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy frowned as he got up, walking to the living room and sitting on the couch.

• Inge closed the door loudly before letting out a sigh. "Don't mind my mom," he walked over to Joshua. "So why were you still awake?" he asked curiosity taking over the frustration he was feeling.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "I'm an insomniac... Don't sleep often" Joshy said with a sad laugh.

• "It's not really good not too sleep, i'll make you some thee it always helps me."

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Okay.." Joshy said quietly, looking at his lap and blushing a bit as he yawned gently and let his hair down.

• He poured water into the watercooker and turned it on, then easily reached for a cup above the sink "Well I would ask you what taste you'd like...but I only have raspberry."

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy chuckled gently. "I love Raspberry. " He said softly, tilting his head to the right and yawning once more

• "Looks like I don't need to make thea, you're already falling asleep from talking with me," he jokes.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy laughed softly and rolled his eyes. "Your fun to talk to. Last thing i would do is fall asleep." He said in a sweet tone, but thats just how his voice sounded when he spoke in anything louder than a whisper

• He smiled and walked over to the couch to sit down.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy looked over at Inge and tensed a bit, putting his hands in his lap and looking down shyly, his hair falling over his puppy dog eyes. "So.. Why arent you asleep?"

• "I was talking to my sister, talk about how our day was. She doesn't live in this house, not the same country even." he said sounding excited.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Oh really..?" He asked shyly, his curiosity peaked. His puppy dog eyes landed on Inge as he had the cutest expression

• "Um yes, she moved out a while ago for her job, it's only me, my mother and little brother here," he pulled his legs to his chest trying to think of something to say or ask.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Thats interesting" He said softly as he grabbed the remote. "W-wanna watch tv?" He asked curiously, tipping his head softly.

• He reached for the button to tun on the tv and put one of the pillows and putting his head on it. "What do you like to watch?"

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight