I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • "Thats foine" He said softly, looking down at the grass quietly.

tumblr_m1b52hOxUQ1rs2agoo2_1280.png

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]
    [spoiler]49fb38b10510effae6e606142395c269.jpg

• ooc: Should I do a time skip?

City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)

======

Ghost found a cave and honey

Alpha and Nuna are together

Mirtin is in a fight

Farlow/Karon bring pups back to the factory

Primrose notices them aproach

Shadow/Grim are at the factory

• Go for it bro

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]

• It took about an hour to get to Inge's house, and it began to pour outside when they just entered. Inge flipped on the light switch. He led the other boy into the medium sized living room.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy took a deep breath and sat on the couch, making sure he was dry before sitting though. He did a mild hair flip, letting his hair down as it practcally did a slow-motion drop to his shoulders. He ran his fingers softly through his hair and braided his hair quietly, trying to be quiet and polite

• "I'll be right back, going grab some things...you don't mind sleeping in someone else's clothes, right?" he asked taking a few steps up the narrow stairs.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "I-Im fine with whatever" He said softly, scratching his head and messing up his hair, causing it to look messy and cute. He leaned back quietly and yawning. Joshy laid back on the couch, keeping his feet on the floor. Well, a bit above the floor. He was 5'1, his feet lifted from the floor when he laid back.

• Inge walked past the first two doors in the hall and opened the door, turned on the light and grabbed a few spare pillows and blankets. Then with those on his shoulder he walked to his room and picked out some clothes, his small would probrably fit the boy.
    When done he walked back down into the livingroom. He dropped the pillows and sheet on a empty spot on the couch.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy sat up and looked up at Inge, feeling tiny next to Inge. He turned a cute shade of red and looked at his hands quietly, his hair falling over one eye.

• "I got you some clothes, but maybe you should take a shower first," he turned and pointed to the door just across the staircase. "It's right there."

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Mkay.." Joshy muttered, taking the clothes and walking up the stairs, turning on the shower, and looking in the mirror. He undressed, looking down at his body and all the bruises and scars, some from dad, most from school. He sighed and stepped into the shower, washing his body and trying to untangle his hair before sfinishing his hair and getting out, drying off and looking at the clothes, but only putting on the shirt. Why? Because the shirt went down to his knees. He took a deep breath and walked downstairs, his hair up in a messy bun and his glasses on a bit crooked and the sleeves covering his hands. He yawned softly and looked up at Inge. "Thanks for letting me borrow the shirt.." He said softly.

• "No problem," he stretched "I'm going to my room, it's the first door to the right. If there's anything you need you can just knock."

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Okay" Joshy smiled, sitting on the couch and hugging a pillow quietly, just staring blankly at a wall.

• He returned to his room and lay on his bed with lights turned off and the light from the laptop he pulled from under his pillow staring back at him.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy got up, trying not to make noise as he limped into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of cheese, sitting on the counter top and looking out the window quietly. He nibbled on the cheese and leaned against the wall, sighing under his breath

• Inge laughed hearing the person on the other side of the screen, in the corner he saw the face of his sister who talked back to him.
    Eventually she began asking about how his day was.
    "Was alright, just met someone today."
    "Are they cute?"
    Inge groaned "Kind of, you'd like him,"
    They continued talking for a along time, eventually when it was time for his sister to go he closed off the machine before getting up just to check on the other boy.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

The post was edited 1 time, last by Siac ().

• Joshy was on the phone, talking in a worried tone but mainly listening. "Mhm... Dad I get it... I'm busy tonight dad! Yea.. I'm uh.. At work! I promise." Joshy said as the call ended and he frowned, sitting down as his brain seemed to never rest.

• Inge glances over the staits railing, seeing as he was not on the couch he walked to the bottom and looked around until he found Joshua in the kitchen.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy looked over at Inge and smiled slightly. "Hey.. Thanks again for letting me stay here" He said quietly.

• Inge nod, "It's no trouble at all..." he stared at Joshua for a moment when the doorbell rang making him jump in suprise.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight