I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Come check out this Book Club for Feral Front!

• "Thats foine" He said softly, looking down at the grass quietly.

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• Go for it bro

Have you ever felt yourself slipping underneath the solid surface and losing oxygon while nobody tries o help you? Some people will stop to start and maybe make conversation about how thats even possible, before turning into disgust and leaving you there, while some people will kick and kick at your hands, trying to make you lose your grip. Every day is a battle and we have begun to lose, my friends. We're losing to those school halls and those abusive homes. We're slipping away.

• Joshy took a deep breath and sat on the couch, making sure he was dry before sitting though. He did a mild hair flip, letting his hair down as it practcally did a slow-motion drop to his shoulders. He ran his fingers softly through his hair and braided his hair quietly, trying to be quiet and polite

• "I-Im fine with whatever" He said softly, scratching his head and messing up his hair, causing it to look messy and cute. He leaned back quietly and yawning. Joshy laid back on the couch, keeping his feet on the floor. Well, a bit above the floor. He was 5'1, his feet lifted from the floor when he laid back.

• Inge walked past the first two doors in the hall and opened the door, turned on the light and grabbed a few spare pillows and blankets. Then with those on his shoulder he walked to his room and picked out some clothes, his small would probrably fit the boy.
      When done he walked back down into the livingroom. He dropped the pillows and sheet on a empty spot on the couch.
      City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)
    • Joshy sat up and looked up at Inge, feeling tiny next to Inge. He turned a cute shade of red and looked at his hands quietly, his hair falling over one eye.

• "Mkay.." Joshy muttered, taking the clothes and walking up the stairs, turning on the shower, and looking in the mirror. He undressed, looking down at his body and all the bruises and scars, some from dad, most from school. He sighed and stepped into the shower, washing his body and trying to untangle his hair before sfinishing his hair and getting out, drying off and looking at the clothes, but only putting on the shirt. Why? Because the shirt went down to his knees. He took a deep breath and walked downstairs, his hair up in a messy bun and his glasses on a bit crooked and the sleeves covering his hands. He yawned softly and looked up at Inge. "Thanks for letting me borrow the shirt.." He said softly.

• "Okay" Joshy smiled, sitting on the couch and hugging a pillow quietly, just staring blankly at a wall.

• Joshy got up, trying not to make noise as he limped into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of cheese, sitting on the counter top and looking out the window quietly. He nibbled on the cheese and leaned against the wall, sighing under his breath

• Inge laughed hearing the person on the other side of the screen, in the corner he saw the face of his sister who talked back to him.
      Eventually she began asking about how his day was.
      "Was alright, just met someone today."
      "Are they cute?"
      Inge groaned "Kind of, you'd like him,"
      They continued talking for a along time, eventually when it was time for his sister to go he closed off the machine before getting up just to check on the other boy.
      City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Siac ().

• Joshy was on the phone, talking in a worried tone but mainly listening. "Mhm... Dad I get it... I'm busy tonight dad! Yea.. I'm uh.. At work! I promise." Joshy said as the call ended and he frowned, sitting down as his brain seemed to never rest.

• Joshy looked over at Inge and smiled slightly. "Hey.. Thanks again for letting me stay here" He said quietly.