I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Joshy nodded softly and the girl walked him to the nurse. In the office, he took about 7 differing type of pills and was given bandaging on his leg, again, for reasons youll have to find out. After 20 minutes, he walked out of the nurses office quietly, looking around and rubbing his forehead quietly.

tumblr_m1b52hOxUQ1rs2agoo2_1280.png

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]
    [spoiler]49fb38b10510effae6e606142395c269.jpg

• Inge dashed off to his locker on the second floor, he grabbed his keys and opened it. He quickly glanced inside, the only things he could find were text books, not what he was looking for.
    He closed the locker and rushed to one of the classrooms he was in earlier. Nothing their either, after several minutes of looking he found himself back at the entrance.

City of liars (open)

Somber machines : Somber machines (Open)

======

Ghost found a cave and honey

Alpha and Nuna are together

Mirtin is in a fight

Farlow/Karon bring pups back to the factory

Primrose notices them aproach

Shadow/Grim are at the factory

• The blue-haired boy walked out into the crowded hallways, he saw peoples mouths moving but he couldnt hear them. He stumbled past Inge's classroom, looking at the floor before someone grabbed his throat, shoving him into the wall. He yelped softly, but his yelp was drowned out by the commotion in the hallways. He felt nails digging into the sides of his neck as a group of boys gathered around, taking shots at him, some people throwing apples or water bottles out at him. He looked down, coughing, struggling to breathe as he grabbed the boy whom held him to the wall's wrist. "Let... Go..." "Aww, whatcha gonna do? Cry for your mommy?" The boy chuckled, throwing Joshy onto the floor. He yelped again, getting up as he felt liquid sliding from where the nails were digging into his skin. He looked at the red liquid and leaned on the wall. Hell... This was hell. Every f**king day!!! He gripped his shoulder angrily and walked back past Inge's class, going outside into the rain and sitting under some cover from the side of the school building, staring at the rain.

(( Every bullying situation Joshy goes thru is something i've experienced irl... I'm Schizophrenic, and depressed, and have anxiety issues. Joshy is basically me, just a male. XD.))

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]

• Inge let out an irrateted sigh and walked outside, with umbrella above his head he walked to the gate.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• The blue boy just stared blankly, rubbing the blood and whining softly in pain as he had to rid of the red liquid before it would slide into his hair and infect it with that horrendous color. Red. Red. The color red brought back terrible memories for him. He took a deep breath and pulled his knees to his chest, feeling himself breaking inside but being unable to cry. He was too afraid to cry. Crying makes you lose. But this time, crying makes you win. First one to lose is the loser but first one to lose wins. He shook his head as he became lost in his confusing thought process before finally the first tear slid down.

• Inge cracke his fingers, he looked back tempted to go back inside. He was getting indesisive. He turned around and happened to see Joshua stick out against the side of the dark wall of the school building.
    Thinking talking to him might distract Inge from his worry he made him walk over to the boy.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• Joshy looked up with bloodshot red eyes as he had begun crying. He put his sleeve over his eyes and smiled, "Hey Inge. Class is starting in a minute, why are you out here" He said acting happy as he felt more red trickling down his neck, causing him to wince and sigh under his breath

• "Oh my classes are...over, what's wrong?" he asked having to lower himself a bit to meet his eyes.
    He kept the umbrella above Joshua.

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

The post was edited 2 times, last by Siac ().

• The boy shook his head, "Nothing really... " He said quietly, looking up at him, his bright blue eyes torn with sadness. "I'm just having one of those days, you know" He chuckled softly. Every day was one of those days. He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

(( Yeah.. It got so bad to where I came home limping and with a black eye. My mom pulled me out of public school legit 2 days ago but people cyberbully all the time. Role playing on here is my outlet xD ))

• The taller boy raised an eyebrow not really sure what he meant, but he didn't ask about it.
    "If you're not feeling well you should probrably go home."

ooc: good thing you have the site

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "I.. Er... Cant?" He shrugged softly, his eyes narrowing softly as he looked out at the rain. "My dad is a blackout drunk man and my mom... She died two years back." He said quietly and smiled, "But eh, what can ya do?" He chuckled gently

• Inge kept quiet thinking of what to say, "Well...uh." he scratched his neck "You have nowhere else to stay?"

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Not really.. Unless I wanna go home and get the life beaten out of my hollow body, then nope... Usually i just crash on the street so its fien" He chuckled softly as thought it was a happy thing, gently rubbing his injury once more

• "And the girl at the reception, your friend right, couldn't you stay with her?"

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "Her parents dont like me staying the night.. But i go over to her place for dinner sometimes" He chuckled gently. "Theyre nice people but want to protect their daughters virginity i guess. Even though I dont even like girls like that anyway" He shrugged. He was so obviously gay either way, saying that didnt change anything.

• Inge frowned and said what immediatly came to mind "You could sleep at my place."

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "A-are you sure that would be okay? Ah.. I'd probably be a bother. No thanks.." He said quietly, messing with his long blue hair and looking at the rain as it continued to pour down.

• "Well i'm the one who offered, come'n."

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight

• "O-Okay" He said a tad shyly, looking down before getting up quietly. (Muse dead sorry)

• Inge helped him up "Just so you know i kind of live far away so it'll take some time to get there."

ooc: That's fine

City of liars (open)

======

Mirtin is in a fight