I dont need your help!(BxB) But... Can you stay a bit longer?

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • I Dont need your help! But... Stay longer? This is the story of a boy whom is a protogie but also has struggles. He is constantly teased and bullied, beat up daily by his classmates because of his short stature and feminine voice. He hates himself so much. Schizophrenia, Depression, Anxiety, He is a giant ball of these things and needs help. He can be sweet, but violent and terrifying. Can anyone save him? He doesnt seem like it, but hes screaming for help. He needs HELP. [url]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/377176537522114579/[/url] (This is the image of him, sorry I couldnt get the image thingy to work >,

tumblr_m1b52hOxUQ1rs2agoo2_1280.png

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]
    [spoiler]49fb38b10510effae6e606142395c269.jpg

• Mind if i join?
    City of liars (open) Somber machines : [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2505353-somber-machines-open/#post89300065']Somber machines (Open)[/url]
  • Of course you can! Post a photo and start the roleplay. Maybe a rainy day, beginning of school, or after school? Just suggestions =3

Hello! I see you've stumbled upon the cringe lord's signature! Welcome to a realm of despair and cringe. Feel free to stay at your own risk though. I am not responsible for your mental scars after speaking with me. =3.
    [center]matesprit~none {} moriallegiance~skyotic {} kismesissitude~none{}auspisticism~none/center][/color]

• [spoiler]Inge [url]http://img00.deviantart.net/9484/i/2017/045/8/5/_____by_moonslicers-daz4wb3.png[/url][/spoiler] hm, alright. Inge took out the umbrella from the side of his bag as he looked to the outside from the entrance of the school. It wasn't exactly pouring but dark clouds settled in. School was over for him, just a few hours of class, classes which were scheduled later in the afternoon and only done near the closing hour of the school. He walked out of the building holding an open umbrella above him just to be safe.
    City of liars (open) Somber machines : [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2505353-somber-machines-open/#post89300065']Somber machines (Open)[/url]
  • Joshy was nearby this boy, but cornered. His back was pressed against the building as his breaths gently slid from his lips whilst 3 boys cornered him there. There were words being exchanged, but he couldn't hear. Well, he could, but he chose not too. "Hey!" Joshy shouted softly as one boy took his umbrella. "Whatcha gonna do, cowgirl?" Okay, lamest nickname in the book. Any who. Joshy got off his tippy toes and frowned softly, before reaching for his umbrella, only to be shoved face-first into a mud puddle. He gave a soft, adorkable squeal before falling face-first in the freezing mud. He groaned softly and pushed himself up, only to have a hand grab his hair and forced him to keep his head in the mud/ He couldn't speak. He was struggling, but for such a small boy it was hard. He was only 5'1, the rest of these guys being over 5'7.He mildly heard their taunts before they left him in the mud, alone and now freezing. his shirt was soaked in mud, as were his jeans and his hair

The post was edited 1 time, last by xSxndyS!nsx ().

• Inge stopped not even half way at the gate. He heard the taunts but didn't pay too much attention, instead he patted his pockets looking for something. He turned around ready to head back inside to see if any teachers found what he managed to forget to put into his pocket. But when he noticed something or someone in the corner of his eye the idea was pushed back. A person laying in the mud, he ran over to the person.
  • The boy whiped his face free of mud, coughing softly and looking over to see a tall, red-haired male approaching. He didnt speak, but he had the biggest, most adorable eyes. He frowned gently and felt around, trying to find his glasses that had fallen off when he was shoved. He found them and let the rain wash the mud off before putting his glasses on, causing his eyes to become what seemed impossible, even bigger. They were bright blue, childish eyes that looked like a child was trying to be mature but just couldn't do it. His blue hair fell down to his shoulders as he tried to get but, but due to complications with a sore leg, fell back down. He looked at the stranger and felt like this boy was gonna just taunt him like all the others. [spoiler= This is him just add glasses] [url]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/432204895466078476/[/url]

• Inge kept himself quiet for a moment to keep himself from laughing when the boy fell back down, but when that intance passed he held out his empty hand.
  • The tiny boy took the red-haired boy's hand and got up as the rain washed the mud off of his outfit, which revealed his entire outfit. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie and black jeans, his blue hair was half pulled back on the left and were in a pony tail, while the right half was straight and down, laying to about his shoulder while his bangs were barley covering his forehead and went to maybe his chin. His hair gave him a bit of a mature undertone, but his eyes and outfit just looked a tad childish and feminine. "Thanks..." He said quietly, looking down quietly and grabbing his book bag that had fallen over, pushing up his glasses. His voice was so soft and welcoming. He quietly pushed his bangs out of his face and looked up at the other as a child would look up at an adult.

• He looked over the blue haired boy, his eyes lingered on the eyes before he spoke "I'll get you inside..."
  • The blue-haired boy wanted to say no thanks, but he would probably be beat up again if he went in without someone.. This guy was intimidatingly tall in all honesty, It didn't seem anyone would attack him. "T-Thanks" He stuttered cutely. "I'm.. Uh.. Joshua... Everyone called me Joshy though.." He mumbled quietly, feeling a bit shy in entire honesty. He was a tad intimidated, but that should be expected from such a short statured man. He was slightly limping when he took steps which was a bit irritating.

• While getting more worried and offered himself to be leaned on he smiled sligtly trying to lift the mood "What year are you in?" he asked.
  • He softly leaned against the other male, his face a soft shade of red because he wasnt used to being close to people. "First year..." He wanted to ask the others name, but assumed it would be rude. "You?" He asked about the other male's year, sighing as they got under the cover of the pillars outside the front doors to the school. He gently wrung out his hair and sighed as it got more voluminous with the new dryness, but still was pretty darn straight. His head twitched to the right and he growled at himself oddly enough, turning redder as he was embarrassed. He had turrets, just a side effect of his Schizophrenia.

• "I'm in the third year, skipped the first year." he closed his umbrella once under the pillars. "You...alright?" well he wasn't expecting the boy to feel good.
  • "I-I'm uh... Fine.." He said quietly, looking at the ground with a twinge of sadness glistening in his eyes. He would be called out if he told anyone about his Schizophrenia... Or depression... Or anxiety.. He took a deep breath and opened the door for the other guy. "Uh... Can I ask your name?" He asked softly, tilting his head like a cat would. (( Do you ship Septiplooper ))

• "Sure, it's Inge Besten." he said and walked through the door. ooc: I don't know what that is?
  • The boy smiled softly, nodding and memorizing it. " Inge Besten.... Memorable" He muttered softly, trying to walk through the door but stumbling slightly. The sound of voices flooded over the hallway and hit his ears. Joshy sighed, hating the noise before he finally returned his attention to Inge. " Sorry for the trouble..." He mumbled. (( Its a ship xD))

• "It's alright, you're injured." he walked slightly ahead "Where would you go for...." he trails odd thinking to himself listing off a few places in his head. For the short amount of time he's been at this school he hasn't seen a nurses office of any kind. So instead the walked back to Joshua ready to direct him to the schools reception. ooc: between who?
  • Joshy took a deep breath and just leaned on the other male, feeling light headed. This happened before he had a mental breakdown usually... But why wasnt he trembling yet..? Maybe it was because being around Inge was calming him down significantly.. Thats odd. He sighed and his head twitched again before they got to reception. The lady as the desk sighed. "Hey Joshy! Back so soon huh? Whose your friend?" "This is Inge.. And yea. I just need my medication and my leg has been bugging e again." Joshy smiled to her. She was a student worker agt the desk, until noon the entire office was managed by the advanced students. "Awe. Thats terrible. Nurses office is the second door on the left." She smiled softly and poofed Joshy's hair. They seemed like good friends, him and that red-haired girl. (Markiplier and Jacksepticeye)

• "Thanks," Inge said to the girl "Um, I have to do something for a moment, maybe she can help you to the nurse's office." he told Joshua. ooc: alright