Open, valentines early! ♡ This love is glowing in the dark

• Open, valentines early! ♡ This love is glowing in the dark

Goldenkit !

She swarmed around in the nursery den, surrounded by markers and paper, and craft scissors. Goldenkit had worked hard on the valentines she had already finished and was planning on making more. Jewels and pieces of paper were stuck to her face with craft glue, and she was grinning.

tags | updated 1/25

-GENERAL-
      ▪ Goldenkit - paw - aura
      ▪ 5 months
      ▪ Bisexual Homoromantic
      ▪ Cisgender Female | she/her
      ▪ Kit of StormClan
      ▪ Child of Maplemeadows and Lakeeye
      -PHYSICAL-
      ▪reference (clicky!)
      ▪A black domestic feline with some spots of orange and light brown around her face, neck, and shoulders. Her tail is much fluffier than normal.
      ─ tends to wear golden bangles around her neck that she found while out exploring.
      ▪Easy to defeat physically.
      -MENTAL-
      ▪ENFP-A | Campaigner
      ▪eccentric, hyper, excitable, optimistic, happy
      ▪Easy to defeat mentally.
      -CONFRONTATION-
      ▪Attack in italic #ffcc00
      ▪Physically easy.
      ▪Mentally easy.
      ▪Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

Just cut to the chase kid,
      'Cause I know you don't care what my middle name is!

Biography (clicky!) - Heartchart (clicky!) - Roleplayed by Azrael Burns. (clicky!)
    • Spellkit had noticed the colorful mess scattered across the floor from the other side of the nursery. That's not something you see everyday. he thought to himself, Which means Goldie's probably over there. That in mind, Spell padded towards the minefield of paper and shiny objects. Sure enough, he saw Goldenkit amidst it all, pieces of the mess stuck to her face. "Hi, Goldie." he greeted, "What are you up to?"

• Goldenkit !

Goldenkit smiled, trying to shake a couple of themails jewels from her face. She smiled brightly at her brother, proudly, with a burning passion. She loved the things she's created.

"Oh, I found a craft book! It had valentines in them. I followed the looks of the pictures and made valentines for people!" She grinned brightly, and then dug into her pile of finished ones.

"This one's yours!" She said through a mouthful of paper, carefully laying it at his feet, smiling. On the front, it had his name in curly blue letters against purple paper that was cut into a heart.

"I had to ask the older apprentice's for help on how to write things." She explained. Written on the inside, it read: to a great brother. I love you!

tags | updated 1/25

-GENERAL-
      ▪ Goldenkit - paw - aura
      ▪ 5 months
      ▪ Bisexual Homoromantic
      ▪ Kit of StormClan
      -PHYSICAL-
      ▪reference (clicky!)
      ▪A black domestic feline with some spots of orange and light brown around her face, neck, and shoulders. Her tail is much fluffier than normal.
      ─ tends to wear golden bangles around her neck that she found while out exploring.
      ▪Easy to defeat physically.
      -MENTAL-
      ▪ENFP-A | Campaigner
      ▪eccentric, hyper, excitable, optimistic, happy
      ▪Easy to defeat mentally.
      -CONFRONTATION-
      ▪Attack in italic #ffcc00
      ▪Physically easy.
      ▪Mentally easy.
      ▪Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

Biography (clicky!) - Heartchart (clicky!) - Roleplayed by Azrael Burns. (clicky!)
    • Spellkit stared down at the Valentine his sister had made for him. He thought it was heartwarming how thoughtful his sister could be. "Aw, thanks Goldie." he said. Spell couldn't make out all the words on it, not being fluent in reading and writing yet. "Who else did you make Valentines for?"
    • New

Goldenkit !

Chest puffed out with pride, she smiled as bright as she could. She didn't think about the fact that if she didn't know how to write it, that her brother wouldn't know how to read it.

"You're welcome!" She grinned, bouncing around as she gathered more of her crafting supplies to work on. When she returned from not too far away with more clean paper, she answered as she recapped it in her head.

"Well, I made one for you, for Featherkit, for Cloverkit, for Beetlekit, for Crybaby, and for Mama, but I'm ready to make one for anyone that wants one!"

tags | updated 1/25

-GENERAL-
      ▪ Goldenkit - paw - aura
      ▪ 5 months
      ▪ Bisexual Homoromantic
      ▪ Kit of StormClan
      -PHYSICAL-
      ▪ reference (clicky!)
      ▪ A black domestic feline with some spots of orange and light brown around her face, neck, and shoulders. Her tail is much fluffier than normal.
      ▪ Easy to defeat physically.
      -MENTAL-
      ▪ ENFP-A | Campaigner
      ▪ eccentric, hyper, excitable, optimistic, happy
      ▪ Easy to defeat mentally.
      -CONFRONTATION-
      ▪ Attack in italic #ffcc00
      ▪ Physically easy.
      ▪ Mentally easy.
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

• New

Blaze was definitely one for cute gestures like these. It was even cuter when a kit was doing it. The sharp tang of the scissors broke the air and she made a mental note to make sure no one accidentally cut themselves with it trying to make a valentine card. The shecat went over, fur swishing gently. A pur rumbling in her throat was broken by her speech "want any help?"
      Blazeheart - female - 58 moons/almost 5 years - StormClan leader - Foundation member - SolsticeClan Hypernova
    • New

Featherkit was sitting nearby, trying to avoid the main part of the mess, and was fiddling with paper of her own. Moonbeam was keeping an eye on her daughter while also preventing Owlkit from getting messy. The two kits had insisted on joining and had made their own cards. Featherkit went off by herself to make a card for Owlkit while the older kit was making one for his sister. Although...Owlkit was mainly just getting messy rather than making cards.
    • New

Goldenkit !

"Sure!" Goldenkit mewed happily, bouncing about. "The apprentice that helped me write the ones I had done had to go, so you can help me write them if you want!" She grinned, extremely proud that the leader was willing to help her out. When she spotted the Featherkit whom wasn't her brother, she dug through her pile of Valentines that she already made and grabbed the one for Featherkit. The one she'd made for her brother Featherkit had blue paper while this one was pink.

"One second, Mrs. Blaze!" She smiled, and ran to gave the Valentine to Feather. She dropped it at her feet. "This one is for you!" She smiled. On the front it had her name, and the inside said things about her being a great friend. She gave a happy purr before running back to Blaze.

tags | updated 1/25

-GENERAL-
      ▪ Goldenkit - paw - aura
      ▪ 5 months
      ▪ Bisexual Homoromantic
      ▪ Kit of StormClan
      -PHYSICAL-
      ▪ reference (clicky!)
      ▪ A black domestic feline with some spots of orange and light brown around her face, neck, and shoulders. Her tail is much fluffier than normal.
      -MENTAL-
      ▪ ENFP-A | Campaigner
      -CONFRONTATION-
      ▪ Physically easy.
      ▪ Mentally easy.

• New

Spell loved how happy his sister was. With a tiny purr rising in his chest, Spell said "I could help you too, sis." He couldn't help her read or write, but he'd do whatever it took to help his sister have fun. "Who's left on the list?"
    • New

A smile made its way onto her face. Valentine's Day way a happy day, and had happy things associated with it. She had to wonder if the ice lords were effected by this- maybe this was the final hurrah to get them to go dormant until next leaf bare? Interesting to think about, but she knew now was not the time.

The patter of all the kit's little paws made their way to her ears, informing her that they were indeed running around. The shecat would wait until Goldenkit came back and then said "what do you need help with?"
      Blazeheart - female - 58 moons/almost 5 years - StormClan leader - Foundation member - SolsticeClan Hypernova
    • New

Goldenkit !

"Well, lots of people are left. I still have to make one for Mrs. Blaze, and for Featherkit's momma, and anyone else that wants one." Goldenkit smiled brightly, swishing her tail in the direction of Feather to clarify which one she was talking about.

When Blazestar asked what she needed help with, she smiled lightly.
      "Well, I don't know how to read or write. The apprentice that was helping me left a while ago."

tags | updated 1/25

-GENERAL-
      ▪ Goldenkit - paw - aura
      ▪ 5 months
      ▪ Bisexual Homoromantic
      ▪ Kit of StormClan
      -PHYSICAL-
      ▪ reference (clicky!)
      -MENTAL-
      ▪ ENFP-A | Campaigner
      -CONFRONTATION-
      ▪ Physically easy.
      ▪ Mentally easy.