Tempestclan | Snowclan | Duskclan | Polarclan | Half - Moon Meeting

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • [align=center][size=14]Fallenhail | Medicine Cat of Duskclan Apprentice: Songpaw[size=8] (not entirely sure where she went XD)[/size] [size=10]Fallenhail ignored Inktail's reaction, staying his usual optimistic self even though he knew Inktail clearly didn't like him very much.[/size] [size=10]The gray and white tabby blinked at Nettlestep, nodding in agreement. "It has been quite some time for me as well." He meowed, purring in amusement at the younger she-cat's excitement. He chuckled softly at the joke told by who he assumed to be Fernsong. "Let's go then." He replied, tilting his head slightly as he watched the group. It was quite helpful that Duskstar had described each medicine cat to him. It made it a lot easier to fit in as a Floraclan cat. He followed after Inktail, guiding Songpaw with his tail. There was no doubt she was nervous. It was her first meeting, and she had to lie as well. Once they had arrived to the center, Fallenhail was surprised by a sparking pool. His icy blue eyes had widened in surprise as he took the sight in. The very presence in the room felt ancient to him; from the paintings on the wall to the shining pool. Being his first time there, he couldn't help but feel impressed. It reminded him just like how it was in their old Clan. He sat beside the pool, quietly instructing Songpaw what to do. [/size][/size][/align]
  • [img='http://i.imgur.com/6ChLvOQ.jpg',left,276][/img][size=14][color=#DDA0DD][/color][/size] [color=#DDA0DD][size=14] [/size][/color] [b][/b] [b][/b] [b][/b][color=#DDA0DD][b][size=14]Cloudpaw[/size][/b] [size=14][size=10]Mentor: Fernsong[/size][/size] Love Interest: Cloudpaw's feet were aching from the long walk. She wasn't sure she'd ever traveled this far from Snowclan's mountain cave before. As she sat down by Fernsong, her gaze acknowledged Inktail's gesture. This was her first time here and seeing all of the medicine cats, but she instinctively liked the black tailed tom. He seemed kind. She was unsure of any of the others though. [/color][color=#EE82EE][/color]
    [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2507685-the-fallen-angel/']The Fallen Angel[/url] RP I see my child, my beloved The new creation you're becoming You see the scars from when you fell But I see the stories they will tell You see worthless, I see priceless You see pain, but I see a purpose You see unworthy, undeserving But I see you through eyes of mercy [img]https://bioloskiblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tumblr_m4fppfnzou1qbbc3vo2_500.gif?w=540[/img] If you want me in your thread, just tag "~~~Whisper~~~" and I'll check it out.
  • [align=center][b][u][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']Nettlestep | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan | Mentor to Lostpaw[/font][/u][/b] [font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']Nettlestep gave Fernsong a grateful look as she joked, glad someone else seemed to be trying to lighten the mood. "Ready, Lostpaw?" She meowed gently to the apprentice, offering a small smile as the cats were on their way. She glanced nervously at Inktail. She had a great deal of respect for him, and hoped he'd be feeling okay now after his exchange with the newcomer. She looked at him, and rested her tail on his flank briefly as they approached the glittering pool of water. She really did want to discuss the new cats with him, wondering exactly where his head was at. But for now she really didn't want him to worry. [/font][/align]
  • [align=center][b][size=12]Inktail | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan[/size][/b] [b][size=12]Apprentice: Lostpaw[/size][/b] As he was walking, he noticed Cloudpaw and nodded quietly in greeting to the apprentice before his head turned to look straight ahead again, continuing to walk to where the pool was. Once there, the almost white tom observed the sparkling pool, his yellow eyes reflecting against it before his head turned to look down at Lostpaw. He sat down beside the pool, quietly instructing Lostpaw to do the same. His ear twitched as he sat quietly, waiting for the others to do so also. His black tail laid flat on the ground behind him before swishing and curling beside him. Being back here was quite exciting for the tom, even though he's been here many of times, it still felt like it was his first time ever stepping into the Sky Cave. He pushed the issue with Fallenhail to the back of his head, going to worry about it once they got back to camp so he could talk to Duskstar about it.[/align]

Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!

Spread the gay

• Lostpaw - The young apprentice gave Nettlestep a small nod in conformation before turning to look at her other mentor and did as she was instructed by sitting in front of the pool next to Inktail, staying her usual expressionless quiet self.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

Look up at the sky, it is raining Despair Waffles~ Upupupupu~

Now who is ready for a DESPAIR BLITZ?!?!?! HIT IT!!!!!

• [b][color=#FFFFFF][u]Whitenose[/u][/color][/b] | [b][color=#FFFFFF][u]Healer[/u] [u]of[/u] [u]Polarclan [/u][/color][/b] Whitenose was the last to sit taking a seat next to Lostpaw, tail curling around his paws. he was silent as he watched the others, wondering who would go first.
    [align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#AFEEEE][/color][/font][/align][img]http://i.imgur.com/yJapFby.png[/img] [b]AMAZING[/b] art of [b]thrushnose[/b] by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/287369-secret-sin-grounded/']--Secret Sin[/url] [align=center][/align]
  • [table] [tr] [td][img='http://marinday.com/ta/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/12158-02.jpg',none,265][/img][/td] [td][color=#EE82EE][i][font='Georgia,serif'][/font][/i][size=24][i][font='Georgia'] Fernsong![/font][/i][/size] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Medicine Cat[/size][/font][/b][/color] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Apprentice: Cloudpaw[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Siblings: Unborn[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Love Interest: None[/color][/size][/font][/b] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][b][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Interacting With: StarClan Cat[/color][/size][/b][/font][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][color=#808080][b]OOC:[/b][/color][/td] [td][color=#F0FFFF][/color][color=#F0FFFF]Fernsong took a deep breath before she touched her soft pink nose to the water. She was impatient to talk to Starclan, wondering what they would say about Wildburst. As soon as her nose touched the cool water, she was transported to a lush and thick forest. Sitting in a small clearing was a mostly black starry cat with his head bowed and eyes closed. Fernsong stepped forward and the tom lifted his head and opened his eyes. One was clearly useless and a haze covered the iris. Fernsong recognized this tom from stories she had heard from her mentor, Icefern, and knew that he was Icefern's mentor, Freezesoul. She waited for him to speak, and she didn't have to wait long as worry clouded his one good eye.[/color][color=#F0FFFF][color=#DAA520][/color][/color][color=#DAA520] "Two dusks will emerge from the rising darkness, but only one can be the true dark. Over time the two dusks will converge into one, creating a new era of the morning sun and the dusk moon."[/color] [color=#F0FFFF][/color][color=#F0FFFF]Fernsong blinked in surprise and tilted her head in confusion[/color].[color=#EE82EE]"A prophecy? Please, tell me more! I don't understand!"[/color] [color=#F0FFFF][/color][color=#F0FFFF]But the black tom didn't speak and soon the green forest was replaced by the damp cave.[/color][/color][/td] [/tr] [/table]
  • Being her first visit to meet with Starclan, Cloudpaw was unsure of what she should do. She watched as the other cats laid down and barely touched their noses to the water. Cloudpaw followed suit and laid between her mentor and Lostpaw, then closed her eyes. She woke up in an unfamiliar forest, shrouded in starlight. "Fernsong? Fernsong, where are you?" Cloudpaw called out, growing frightened, until a warm comforting scent surrounded her. Cloudpaw froze, breathing in the sweet scent, then slowly turned, her eyes falling upon the form of a beautiful silver queen with soft green eyes. "Hello, sweetheart." "Momma," Cloudpaw muttered weakly, tears filling her eyes as she rushed forward. "Shh, shh, it's alright. I'm here," Willowtail said as her sobbing daughter closer to her starry form. "My sweet little Cloud, you're so beautiful. I know it's hard without me, but I'm always with you, and your brother and sister. Take care of each other. I love you." Cloudpaw looked up into her mother's eyes just as the Starclan cat began to fade away. "I'll try, mother."
    [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2507685-the-fallen-angel/']The Fallen Angel[/url] RP I see my child, my beloved The new creation you're becoming You see the scars from when you fell But I see the stories they will tell You see worthless, I see priceless You see pain, but I see a purpose You see unworthy, undeserving But I see you through eyes of mercy [img]https://bioloskiblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tumblr_m4fppfnzou1qbbc3vo2_500.gif?w=540[/img] If you want me in your thread, just tag "~~~Whisper~~~" and I'll check it out.
  • [align=center][b][size=12]Inktail | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan[/size][/b] [b][size=12]Apprentice: Lostpaw[/size][/b] [b][size=12][/size][/b] Inktail watched as Fernsong went first then slowly followed suit, pressing his pink nose against the sparkling water and closing his eyes. It's been a while since the last time he's contacted with Starclan so he was wondering to what he was going to be told, if anything at all, though. Once his nose touched the cool water, Inktail felt himself being taken to a forest. His surroundings were quiet, also feeling very familiar, though that was understandable since he's been here more than once when receiving prophecies from Starclan during Half Meetings. His yellow hues looked around the thick, tree flooded forest as he tried searching for any starry cat. As he was looking, he suddenly felt the presence of someone near. His head turned, looking at the starry cat before him. He took a soft breath, instantly recognizing who it was. Mutesong. His former mentor. His tail flicked before lifting slightly as he stared at the starry tom. He hasn't realized how much he missed him until now. "Mutesong..." He nodded his head in greeting to his deceased mentor and quietly took a few steps towards him before stopping and waiting for him to speak. He was waiting to know what the other had to tell him. He knew once he got the prophecy that would when the other would take his leave.[/align]

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Spread the gay

• [align=center][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace'][b][u]Nettlestep | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan | Mentor to Lostpaw[/u][/b] Nettlestep's pale gaze looked between each of the apprentices around the water, wondering if any of them were feelings the nerves she felt the first time she ever spoke to Starclan. Half moon meetings reminded her how much responsibility a medicine cat holds, and how grateful she was to be in this position. In complete silence, Nettlestep crouched in front of the pool beside Inktail and Lostpaw. He paws were tucked beneath her chest, so close to the edge she was certain that a breeze would cause the water to lap at her paws. She looked at Inktail and Lostpaw one more time, wondering if any of them would share similar dreams today. She closed her eyes slowly, before gently touching her nose to the cool water before her.[/font][/align]
  • [b][color=#FFFFFF]Whitenose[/color][/b] | [b][color=#FFFFFF]Healer of Polarclan[/color][/b] without hesitating the white tom quickly pressed his nose to the cool water, drowning out the forest life as he quickly fell into a deep sleep. it was quiet. blinking open his eyes Whitenose was greeted by a black sky, sighing he rolled to his side before rising to his paws, disturbing the thick starry fog that covered the ground "I thought you'd be here" a deep voice grunted, rolling his eyes he turned to face a dark grey almost black tabby "Nighthowl" Whitenose greeted. the white tom quickly approached his father, touching noses before he sat down, waiting to hear what he had to say.
    [align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#AFEEEE][/color][/font][/align][img]http://i.imgur.com/yJapFby.png[/img] [b]AMAZING[/b] art of [b]thrushnose[/b] by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/287369-secret-sin-grounded/']--Secret Sin[/url] [align=center][/align]
  • Lostpaw - After having followed her mentor's example and touched the cool water with her nose the young apprentice quickly fell asleep and found herself in the forest of stars by herself, without her mentors in sight. Not fazed in the slightest, Lostpaw began to walk forward in hopes to spot a Starclan cat soon maybe even her own mother. Mutesong - The black and white, and rather tall yet slim, dead medicine cat slowly turned and looked at both Inktail and Nettlestep with grey colored eyes and a thin, calm smile before silently walking over to both of the younger cats. He didn't say anything till he was seated right in front of both medicine cats and he leaned his head forward to where he was near both's ears,"[i] [/i][color=#000000][/color][color=#000000][/color][i][color=#000000]Two dusks will emerge from the rising darkness, but only one can be the true dark... Over time the two dusks will converge into one, creating a new era of the morning sun and the dusk moon...[/color][/i]" Mutesong's quiet yet deep voice whispered into both Inktail's and Nettlestep's ears before he pulled away, while still keeping his unreadable and mysterious smile, and began to slowly walk away from the two medicine cats as if there was nothing more to it. OOC: Here is an image of Mutesong so you know what to imagine~ (And before anyone asks, yes, he is a reference to Gaster from Undertale): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ea/79/f2/ea79f29adc21b0c56b5bead84e6e6b58.jpg[/img]

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• [align=center][b][size=12]Inktail | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan[/size][/b] [b][size=12]Apprentice: Lostpaw[/size][/b] [b][size=12][/size][/b] Inktail looked over at Nettlestep when she appeared to. His head turned to look at the black and white tom, his ear twitched before it perked up as he listened to Mutesong when he noticed the tom had approached them. His tail flicked behind him as he quietly listened to what his former mentor had to tell him. His yellow eyes were staring ahead, listening to what the other told them. A prophecy. Again, like all the others, this prophecy was hard to even figure out. Inktail watched as Mutesong pulled his head away and began to walk off. He didn't even try to get anymore information out of him because he knew there was no luck to that. Slowly, Mutesong began to fade away. Inktail opened his eyes, waking up and looking around. He was back in the damp cave. He lifted his head and blinked, looking over at Lostpaw, seeing that she was still talking with Starclan. He looked over to the others, blinking his yellow hues[/align]

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Spread the gay

• [table] [tr] [td][img='http://marinday.com/ta/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/12158-02.jpg',none,265][/img][/td] [td][color=#EE82EE][i][font='Georgia,serif'][/font][/i][size=24][i][font='Georgia'] Fernsong![/font][/i][/size] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Medicine Cat[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Apprentice: Cloudpaw[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Siblings: Unborn[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Love Interest: None[/color][/size][/font][/b] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][b][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Interacting With: Inktail[/color][/size][/b][/font][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][color=#808080][b]OOC:[/b][/color][/td] [td][color=#FFFFFF]Fernsong padded impatiently over to Inktail once he opened his eye, glad that he was the one to wake first. [color=#EE82EE]"Inktail, did you.. have any interesting dreams? Perhaps about a morning sun?"[/color] The she-cat knew that prophecies were sometimes shared between the clans and she wanted to see if the more experienced tom had been given the same prophecy that she had without giving too much away.[/color][/td] [/tr] [/table]
  • [align=center][size=14]Fallenhail | Medicine Cat of Duskclan Apprentice: Songpaw [/size] [size=10][/size][size=10]The gray and white tom touched his nose to the pool after he had finished instructing Songpaw. Instantly he had found himself lulled to a rather odd sleep. He was in a territory familiar to what was formerly Floraclan's, though no cat greeted him. All he saw distantly was the shadows of cats. Perhaps it was a punishment he had thought; Duskclan had completely wiped out the previous Clan that had been there. His icy blue gaze searched the forest for anyone familiar. No one had appeared. It seemed they didn't want to speak at all. However, this Starclan was not the same as his. It made sense that they wouldn't want to speak to him. He remained quiet for some time until something finally happened. Sunset came; turning the sky into a dusk sky. At first, there were two moons. Then, one changed. There were a moon and a sun. Fallenhail was definitely confused; especially since Starclan had refused to out right speak with him. Of course there was nothing he could do about this. He had woken up right after then, standing up shakily. He looked down at the pool with a rather unreadable expression, a mix of confusion and wondering. It wasn't anger in the slightest, perhaps just some sadness that this Starclan so like his own refused to speak with him. [/size][/align]
  • [align=center][b][size=12]Inktail | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan[/size][/b] [b][size=12]Apprentice: Lostpaw[/size][/b] [b][size=12][/size][/b] The quiet tom turned his head to look over at the she-cat, listening to her question and nodding. "Yes, Nettlestep and I have heard the same thing about a morning sun" He meowed in response. His head turned to look over at Whitenose who was still speaking with Starclan as of the moment. He blinked his yellow eyes before they shifted to look back at Fernsong again. "I'm presuming that you got the same thing about a morning sun?" He questioned. If Fernsong asked such a question, he was sure that she had gotten the same thing. He was beginning to wonder if everyone was getting the same dream by someone.[/align]

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Spread the gay

• OOC: Any of you have any Starclan cats you want to interact with Lostpaw?

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• [align=center][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace'][b][u]Nettlestep | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan | Mentor to Lostpaw[/u][/b] As Nettlestep opened her eyes she felt comfort and relaxation wash over her. She always felt at home when speaking with Starclan. She looked beside her, and was surprised to see Inktail was sharing the same dream. Her gaze brightened, and she got to her paws. Would there be something important said for them today? Her pelt prickled with anticipation as she saw a cat approach them. [i]Mutesong. [/i]Her comfort was ebbing, and the fur along her spine rose as Mutesong whispered to them. The tom was awfully close, and the smile he offered when he pulled back made curiosity tug at Nettlestep. Her eyes shifted between him and Inktail, dying to ask more questions. However, as quickly as he had come, Mutesong was walking away. "Mutesong-" She made an attempt at calling out to him. She wanted to hear more. [i]Was there more?[/i] She felt as quickly as she had fallen asleep, she was being pulled back to reality. She was staring at her own warped reflection in the pool, and her gaze quickly moved to Inktail. She wondered what he might have to say on the words Mutesong had shared with them. She rose up into a sitting position, turning towards Fernsong at her question. Nettlestep simply nodded, choosing to remain silent for now. She seemed to be deep in thought.[/font][/align]
  • [table] [tr] [td][img='http://marinday.com/ta/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/12158-02.jpg',none,265][/img][/td] [td][color=#EE82EE][i][font='Georgia,serif'][/font][/i][size=24][i][font='Georgia'] Fernsong![/font][/i][/size] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Medicine Cat[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Apprentice: Cloudpaw[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Siblings: Unborn[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Love Interest: None[/color][/size][/font][/b] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode'][b][size=10][color=#EE82EE]Interacting With: Inktail + Nettlestep[/color][/size][/b][/font][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][color=#808080][b]OOC:[/b][/color][/td] [td][color=#FFFFFF]Fernsong thought for a moment before she spoke to the two medicine cats before her. [color=#EE82EE]"Could it be a prophecy for both of our clans? Dusk could possibly be Duskstar.. but nothing was said about snow. I'm afraid I don't understand any of it."[/color] Fernsong let out an exasperated sigh with her last sentence. She didn't know what the prophecy meant, but it had to be something important if three medicine cats had received it. Glancing at the still sleeping cats around her, she wondered if any of them had received the prophecy as well.[/color][/td] [/tr] [/table]
  • [align=center][b][size=12]Inktail | Medicine Cat of Tempestclan[/size][/b] [b][size=12]Apprentice: Lostpaw[/size][/b] [b][size=12][/size][/b] Inktail was quiet as he stood there, listening to Fernsong and then nodding in agreement to what she said. "I don't quite understand it myself, though the two dusks has gotten be quite...confused, to say the least" He meowed, remembering that Mutesong had commented on two dusks and not just one. What was the other dusk? His tail flicked behind him before he looked at the other sleeping medicine cats. He sighed softly, blinking his yellow eyes before shaking his head. "We'll ask if they received the same prophecy when they wake up"[/align]

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Spread the gay