Never Thought I'd Have To Go Back {PAFP; BxG or GxG}

An announcement has been made about the recent bans.
May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • [align=center][img]http://wolffacts.org/thecontent/images/2014/02/pack-of-wolves.jpg[/img] [b]Plot:[/align][/b] [align=center][b][/b][spoiler][font='Times New Roman,Times,serif'][color=#800000]{[u]Muse A[/u]} lives a double life. They come off as a regular human. But they've got a secret: The ability to transform into a large animal. Yep, {[u]Muse A[/u]} is a were____, thanks to the actions of a certain ex-lover. They've adapted pretty darn well, though. Sadly, fate decides to shake things up for {[u]A[/u]} once more. Circumstances force {[u]Muse A[/u]} to return to the world of the supernatural. And into a reunion with {[u]Muse B[/u]}, the aforementioned ex.[/color][/font][/spoiler] Loosely based around a Netflix series based off the book series by Kelley Armstrong ([i]Bitten[/i]/[i]Women Of The Otherworld[/i]). With elements taken from other random series'. Ya really DON'T have to know any of them. I only added that to see if I can find fellow fans.[/align] [align=center] I've only got a few rules. One being that my word is law.[/align] [align=center]I also ask that you be able to write [u]three detailed sentences[/u] to [u]a paragraph[/u]. Good grammar is a MUST.[/align] [align=center]Be creative with the character you create. Just...Don't make them a Gary Stu/Mary Sue.[/align] [align=center]I WILL ask you to link me threads that you did to evaluate whether I want to RP with you or not. Though, (un)luckily, I cannot bring myself to refuse.[/align] [align=center]Feel free to share any and all ideas.[/align] [align=center] Our characters can be from the following strains:[/align] [align=center][spoiler]Wolf ([u]Werewolf[/u])[/align] [align=center]Bear ([u]Werebear[/u])[/align] [align=center]Panther ([u]Werepanther[/u])[/align] [align=center]Leopard ([u]Wereleopard[/u])[/align] [align=center]Lion ([u]Werelion[/u])[/align] [align=center]Tiger ([u]Weretiger[/u]) [/spoiler][/align] [align=center]Or just randomly pick one out of your brain. Go nuts![/align] [align=center]Though my character will be a [b]Kodiak [/b](If a Werebear), [b]Snow [/b](If a Leopard), or [b]Cougar [/b](If a Lion). So, that may gave you something to work with.[/align] [align=center]But in the end: [u]It's your choice[/u]. I have my highest muse for [b][u]GxB[/u][/b]. Though I would give a [b]GxG[/b] twist a try.[/align] [align=center] I will be playing [b][u]Muse A[/u][/b].[/align] [align=center] Our setting is somewhere up north. In either [b][u]Canada [/u][/b]or [b][u]Michigan[/u][/b].[/align] [align=center] [b]Molly {Muse A}:[/align][/b] [align=center][spoiler][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/4c68c2fff91def44ab0e93d161991baa/tumblr_nc25ecBnrv1r640kko1_500.png[/img][/align] [align=center]23 years old[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]While she is outwardly grumpy, Molly is also a big dork with a thing for Tim Burton films, music by Aurelio Voltaire...She's one of those 'perky goths'. And a theater buff with nifty acting skills. Oh! She LOVES campiness, too. She's...Strange. Infected at age 15-16.[/align] [align=center][/spoiler][/align] [align=center] Mind making a form for your character? Miniature?[/align][b][/b]
    [center]"[i]I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready.
    And then I'll take it.[/i]"
    "[i]I believe you will NOT![/i]"

[b]I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK![/b]

"[i]Doooorothy Gaaale![/i]"
    [/center]
  • Okay, i'm up for this!! Was wondering, though, would one be of one subclass, and Molly of another?? So say I chose lion, could my character be an African lion were, but Molly be a mountain lion were??
  • [align=center]Surprise me![/align]
    [center]"[i]I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready.

[/center]
  • Okay! Also I have to ask, what's the Netflix series called?? Might give it a watch. [img='http://data.whicdn.com/images/46381114/large.png',left][/img] Kohaku Nakano, 24. A born wereleopard, of the snow leopard subgroup, he prefers the name Haku. Normally, he's a rather kind and joking person but as animal instincts bid, he can be snappy and hostile, often during times closer to the full moon. A movie junkie, he has a collection and passion for them - who says a were can't have normal hobbies? Hope this is good enough, done on mobile so sorry for any mistakes!! [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d6af7d1b7269d103a5b63e9493919e6a/tumblr_mqgo94Zdjh1s2xab7o1_500.gif[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by marcola ().

• Alright! The series is called [i]Bitten[/i]. [align=center][spoiler][font='Times New Roman,Times,serif'][color=#EE82EE]Well, here Molly was. Waiting on a bench outside a bustling store for a certain someone. It had been a LONG time since the young woman last went this far up North. And, just like before, she decided to stay with relatives. But her purpose THIS time: She got a call from...An old friend. [/color][color=#EE82EE]Yeah, that's how she would look at him: Just a friend. Nothing more and nothing less.[/color][/font][/spoiler][/align]

[/center]
  • [center] Haku had actually stayed in town most of the time, the pard wanted him to stay, so he did - apart from that one summer he went to visit Canada's northernmost pard. He had arranged a time and place to meet; in the center of the bustling town, just so that there wouldn't be a massive scene, but he hadn't really wanted to. The pard's leader said that it was of utmost importance for Molly to return, and to get her into town however he could. In all truth, he was still a little bitter that she had reacted so negatively those years ago. Not that he would admit that. Strolling across the parking lot, trying to find her and- ah, there. He waved as he made his way over, and finally spoke when he got within hearing range. [b]"Hey, Molly."[/b] (Are we deciding on why he's called her back into town now, or no? Did you have any ideas? )