Full Moon Plots {Werecreatures/Shifters; Open}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Full Moon Plots {Werecreatures/Shifters; Open}

Recently, I've been reading book series' about werewolves, shapeshifters, other werecreatures...Ya know. Humans who aren't really human. So..Why not plot threads about them? Is there anyone interested? Give me a shout if you are.

They don't even have to be about werewolves! I wanna try some of the following strains:
      Display Spoiler
      Panther (Werepanther)
      Leopard (Wereleopard)
      Lion (Werelion)
      Tiger (Weretiger)
      Coyote (Werecoyote)
      Fox (Werefox)
      Bear (Werebear)
      Rat (Wererat)
      Crocodile (Weredile/Werecroc)
      Alligator (Weregator)
      Dog (Weredog)
      Bat (Werebat)
      Hyena (Werehyena)
      Cheetah (Werecheetah)
      Jaguar (Werejaguar)
      Snake (Weresnake)
      Lynx (Werelynx)
      And more!

Any suggestions? Don't be shy!

Now, I AM very picky about who roleplays with moi. You will be asked to show me threads you have done. Though, (un)fortunately, I cannot bring myself to refuse people.

Some plot prompts I am eager to do:
      Display Spoiler
      *My Character was transformed by a former romantic partner. Later, she finds herself drawn back into the world of magic & monsters. Maybe to help out with an issue.

*A mother (My Character) is a werecreature. Her preteen child has inherited her condition. There...Are issues, to say the least.

*A Shifter (My Character) hooks up with the next-in-line leader of a local werecreature group.

*The classical werecreature/shapeshifter and vampire romance.

Have any ideas of your own? Don't be shy! Share your thoughts and ideas!
      &quot;I believe I&#039;ll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready. <br />And then I&#039;ll take it.&quot;<br />&quot;I believe you will NOT!&quot;<br /><br />I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK!<br /><br />&quot;Doooorothy Gaaale!&quot;<br />