Full Moon Plots {Werecreatures/Shifters; Open}

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a fast-paced frontboard neutral clan with a friendly and inclusive OOC community and a diverse IC community? Give BlizzardClan a try!
Want to delve deep into a book of spells? Maybe have your character learn more about their powers through an exchange student program? Then come one, come all! The medium-paced neutral clan of Stormclan welcomes you.
  • Recently, I've been reading book series' about werewolves, shapeshifters, other werecreatures...Ya know. Humans who aren't really human. So..Why not plot threads about them? Is there anyone interested? Give me a shout if you are.

They don't even have to be about werewolves! I wanna try some of the following strains:

Any suggestions? Don't be shy!

Now, I AM very picky about who roleplays with moi. You will be asked to show me threads you have done. Though, (un)fortunately, I cannot bring myself to refuse people.

Some plot prompts I am eager to do:

Have any ideas of your own? Don't be shy! Share your thoughts and ideas!

[center]"[i]I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready.
    And then I'll take it.[/i]"
    "[i]I believe you will NOT![/i]"

[b]I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK![/b]

"[i]Doooorothy Gaaale![/i]"
    [/center]
  • Name:Lillian Katy Hearts
    Orientation:Straight
    Power:Werefox
    Color:Magenta
    &

As all Wisewolves say,"The known is not here."

Did "What Eeveelution are you?" And it turn out like this:

Eevee

You are still trying to understand yourself and things around you. You may be naive and outgoing, or hot tempered and thoughtful. You enjoy new things and experiences.