Full Moon Plots {Werecreatures/Shifters; Open}

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
  • Recently, I've been reading book series' about werewolves, shapeshifters, other werecreatures...Ya know. Humans who aren't really human. So..Why not plot threads about them? Is there anyone interested? Give me a shout if you are.

They don't even have to be about werewolves! I wanna try some of the following strains:

Any suggestions? Don't be shy!

Now, I AM very picky about who roleplays with moi. You will be asked to show me threads you have done. Though, (un)fortunately, I cannot bring myself to refuse people.

Some plot prompts I am eager to do:

Have any ideas of your own? Don't be shy! Share your thoughts and ideas!

If you'd like to do a Warrior Cats roleplay that's NOT part of this site's continuum, hit me up. PLEASE.

I'm hoping I'll also find some more Anne Rice/Digimon/Anita Blake/Mortal Kombat fans. No, really. They're surprisingly rare.

• Name:Lillian Katy Hearts
    Orientation:Straight
    Power:Werefox
    Color:Magenta
    &

As all Wisewolves say,"The known is not here."

Did "What Eeveelution are you?" And it turn out like this:

Eevee

You are still trying to understand yourself and things around you. You may be naive and outgoing, or hot tempered and thoughtful. You enjoy new things and experiences.