I think we've met before PAFP

• Amy looked at Demean Ya I know.. looking her leg seeing it badly burned. She stood up luckily Tiny found something and transformed.
      Kitty walked over to the shadow taking his necklace and breaking it. The Akuma fluttered out as she caught it into the disk. Bye little butter.......Fly as the butterfly flew away Kitty immediately changed back to Amy as she passed out.
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • Tiny coughed I shouldn't of made her transform.....She.....She might not wake up she looked at Kai feeling like it was her fault.
      Amy was limp in his arms
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • Kai looked down. "No I should have been sense able and said no ,but what ever happened Demean is going to be a there with Amy." Demean wasn't aloud to see her since he wasn't family ,though when her parents came it was a differnt story.
      • pm me if you wish to rp with me<br /> MY OTP <3
    • Tiny nodded and stayed with the boys for now
      Amy's parents came and asked what happened. After a few hours...
      Her mother came out to Demean Amy will be fine, she has a 2-degree burn on her leg and his exhausted. She want's to see you.
      Amy was wake and had her ipad in her hands drawing designs to entertain herself
    • Amy jumped seeing Demean come in and looked at him I know you are she smiled sitting up more in the hospital bed.
    • Demean it's not your fault she said as Tiny came up to her kissing her cheek. Amy looked at Demean
    • Still? It happened and I'm okay....ya know my parents are going home and I got the outfits ready for Wednesday she smiles showing them to him on her Ipad. Tiny looked at Kai unsure on how Amy was acting. The girl just wanted to see Demean smiled

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Dreams~ ().

• Amy smiled I've been working on them since I woke up
      Love them or Amy Tiny snickered getting a glance from Amy
    • Amy shrugged Maybe.....someday
      Tiny hovered between the two watching them
      Taking the Ipad back Amy laid back down Demean?
    • Do you like Kitty or me? She asked looking at him
      Tiny laid on Amy's head listening
    • Amy smiles You passed the trick question she giggled. She sat up making Tiny unhappy at the movement. Getting out of the bed..

The post was edited 2 times, last by ~Dreams~ ().