I think we've met before PAFP

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Ya? What about him? Amy asked sitting up.
    Well he's your new partner....what do you think? Tiny asked
    Amy shrugged Too early to say..
    So how do I call your out? She asked
    Um.....Catsmeow? Tiny giggled.
    Amy laughed Alright that something she sighed laying back down. Too bad I can't see who Neiges really is......Maybe I know him in real life she smiled
    Tiny nodded Maybe!

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nightmare ().

• Demean and Kai were back in his room ,Kai was nibbling on a piece of cheese. "Kitty is your partner in crime by the way." Demean and rolled his eyes lightly at the snow leopard. "Is possible to know her." Kai nodded with a smile. "Completely possible."

• Amy got up and went over to her computer turning it on, smiling. Tiny? When do you think the next Gillian will show? she asked.
    Soon. Tiny yawned falling asleep in Amy's bed. Rolling her eyes the girl worked on some design's sjebuad in mind before the whole superhero thing.

Waiting by an open
     door

• After a while Amy got to bed falling asleep. Sue woke up the next morning late and rushing out the door after changing and trying to look decent. Tiny flew after her.

Waiting by an open
     door

• Demean add left early with Kai in his satchel peeking out every once and a while Demean grey eyes scanned the area.

• Amy walked downtown Tiny stay hidden! she urged. Im looking for someone...she said hiding when a person passed. Amy sighed So what's going today?

Waiting by an open
     door

• Demean saw Amy his grey eyes widened Nino slung his arm around hsi shoulders. "Hey Demean you staring at Amy again." Demean lightly punched his shoulder.

• Amy laughed Oh ya she gave an awkward smile. Well... she stopped as she heard Tiny I sense trouble let's go sighing. Well I've gotten go....Ya around she ran off

Waiting by an open
     door

• Kai moved around in hsi bag so Demean got the point that something was happening. "I got to go as well." He went aorund the back and got Kai out.

• Amy went behind a building letting Tiny out. Tiny Catsmeow she laughed a little as Tiny went into her earings changing in her Kitty outfit with her tail and ears that she adores. Flicking her ears and taking out her bar. She jumped up and looked around spoting a transformer policemen What the?
    She jumped down in front of the policman. Barely dodging after landing on a blast of blue and right hand cuffs which sadlybhit someone else. Get Kitty and Neiges! he shouted.

Waiting by an open
     door

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nightmare ().

• Demean transformed and went onto top of the school. "I'm going to safely assume this cna change lenght." He mumbled ,then spun the whips and sent it towards the policemen and successfully hit him. "Hey over here buddy."

• Turning her head as well at the police man you shot at Neiges. Bout time she called out spotting the policeman whistle. The akuma must be in there glancing at Neiges

Waiting by an open
     door

• Demean did backwards cartwheels to dodge the bullets he looked like a professional gymnast. "Kitty I would love a plan right about now." He called jumping down onto the ground and went next to her.

• The akuma is in the whistle she explained looking the policeman hands. She looked around spotting some rope and fabric bags. See that rope overt here? Tie it around his hands and i'll cover his guns and take the whistle. she smiled pleased with herself

Waiting by an open
     door

• Demean nodded admiring her leader ship. "Of corse Kit." He dodged a red and blue handcuff before making a dash for the rope and bag then he realized he had somethign for a rope alreay. "I could get sued to this."

Since I don't very thing to be the same so instead of him doing fencing he dose gymnastics))