I think we've met before PAFP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Ya? What about him? Amy asked sitting up.
      Well he's your new partner....what do you think? Tiny asked
      Amy shrugged Too early to say..
      So how do I call your out? She asked
      Um.....Catsmeow? Tiny giggled.
      Amy laughed Alright that something she sighed laying back down. Too bad I can't see who Neiges really is......Maybe I know him in real life she smiled
      Tiny nodded Maybe!

Waiting by an open
      door
      I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

Very active so want to rp PM me

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Dreams~ ().

• Demean and Kai were back in his room ,Kai was nibbling on a piece of cheese. "Kitty is your partner in crime by the way." Demean and rolled his eyes lightly at the snow leopard. "Is possible to know her." Kai nodded with a smile. "Completely possible."
      • pm me if you wish to rp with me<br /> MY OTP <3
    • Amy got up and went over to her computer turning it on, smiling. Tiny? When do you think the next Gillian will show? she asked.
      Soon. Tiny yawned falling asleep in Amy's bed. Rolling her eyes the girl worked on some design's sjebuad in mind before the whole superhero thing.

Waiting by an open
      door

• After a while Amy got to bed falling asleep. Sue woke up the next morning late and rushing out the door after changing and trying to look decent. Tiny flew after her.

Waiting by an open
      door

• Amy went behind a building letting Tiny out. Tiny Catsmeow she laughed a little as Tiny went into her earings changing in her Kitty outfit with her tail and ears that she adores. Flicking her ears and taking out her bar. She jumped up and looked around spoting a transformer policemen What the?
      She jumped down in front of the policman. Barely dodging after landing on a blast of blue and right hand cuffs which sadlybhit someone else. Get Kitty and Neiges! he shouted.

Waiting by an open
      door

The post was edited 2 times, last by ~Dreams~ ().

• Demean transformed and went onto top of the school. "I'm going to safely assume this cna change lenght." He mumbled ,then spun the whips and sent it towards the policemen and successfully hit him. "Hey over here buddy."
    • Demean did backwards cartwheels to dodge the bullets he looked like a professional gymnast. "Kitty I would love a plan right about now." He called jumping down onto the ground and went next to her.
    • The akuma is in the whistle she explained looking the policeman hands. She looked around spotting some rope and fabric bags. See that rope overt here? Tie it around his hands and i'll cover his guns and take the whistle. she smiled pleased with herself

Waiting by an open
      door

• Demean nodded admiring her leader ship. "Of corse Kit." He dodged a red and blue handcuff before making a dash for the rope and bag then he realized he had somethign for a rope alreay. "I could get sued to this."

Since I don't very thing to be the same so instead of him doing fencing he dose gymnastics))