I think we've met before PAFP

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Amy pressed herself to the edge of the bubble not exactly wanting him to fall on her. Her claws dug into the Bubble and it popped. She immediately grabbed onto Neiges for support even though they both were falling. Please tell you have some something she said unable to hide the fear in her voice

(I luckily don't have school tomorrow))

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dream~On hearts ().

• Demean nodded smiling using his whip to catch them. "There we go safe and sound." He had on arm around her waist being sure not to accidentally use his claws on her.

• The snow leopard miraculous nodded lowery them down an the ground and gently set her on her feet. "Where did he go though."

• Amy smiled once on the ground and looked around heairng his voice. There! she pointed dashing in the direction. She jumped up on the roofs for easier viewing

Waiting by an open
     door

• More like chat))
    Amy stopped on a pillar as she looked down and glanced at Neiges. So let's see he can easily shoot is and get us stuck a bubble. But it must in the bubble stick. I remember what's that called. she said lashing her tail.

Waiting by an open
     door

• Okay so he the rich model?))

Demean nodded giving a thumbs up to Kitty. "Got it ,so is it me or do I hear music?" He asked ears flicking along with his own spotted tail flicking.

• Yes))
    Amy glanced at him Where? she flicked her ears around but dodged out of the way as the clown spotted them and fired a bubble. She threw her bar as him hitting right next throigh his bubble stick unable to move it.

Waiting by an open
     door

• I am using the episode as template))

Demean noticed the party looking set up with no one there then he remembered it was his birthday to day and the boy was Nino. "I cna try and get the wand." Demean wrapped his whip around the stick.

• Nino blocked it with his bubble wand ,out of no where not really Demean yanked Nino's feet out from under him with his whip.

• Amy smirked grabbing his buddle want and breaking it. The Akuma fluttered out as Nino recovered from his fall.
    Amy took out the disk and threw to the Akuma riding the evil from it. Bye little butterfly she glanced at Neiges and smiled as her earing beeped but she didn't want to leave.

Waiting by an open
     door

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dream~On hearts ().

• Demean's own leather bracelet started to beep not want to leave either he gently took Kitty's hand and kissed it while he power to her. "See you soon my lady." He smiled before swinging away from the scene.

• Demean sat on hsi bed holding the Kwami in his hands. "So your name is Kai right?" The leopard nodded smiling. "I'm hungry." Demean sighed annoyed.

• Demean let Kia f lost next to him as he peeked down the hall. "Wasn’t Kitty cute." Demean nodded his eyes now a grey color.