I think we've met before PAFP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amy pressed herself to the edge of the bubble not exactly wanting him to fall on her. Her claws dug into the Bubble and it popped. She immediately grabbed onto Neiges for support even though they both were falling. Please tell you have some something she said unable to hide the fear in her voice

(I luckily don't have school tomorrow))
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Dreams~ ().

• Um thanks....she said looking at him a moment then at the ground. We need to get rid of the clown guy she urged
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • Amy smiled once on the ground and looked around heairng his voice. There! she pointed dashing in the direction. She jumped up on the roofs for easier viewing
    • More like chat))
      Amy stopped on a pillar as she looked down and glanced at Neiges. So let's see he can easily shoot is and get us stuck a bubble. But it must in the bubble stick. I remember what's that called. she said lashing her tail.
    • Okay so he the rich model?))

Demean nodded giving a thumbs up to Kitty. "Got it ,so is it me or do I hear music?" He asked ears flicking along with his own spotted tail flicking.
      • pm me if you wish to rp with me<br /> MY OTP <3
    • Yes))
      Amy glanced at him Where? she flicked her ears around but dodged out of the way as the clown spotted them and fired a bubble. She threw her bar as him hitting right next throigh his bubble stick unable to move it.
    • I am using the episode as template))

Demean noticed the party looking set up with no one there then he remembered it was his birthday to day and the boy was Nino. "I cna try and get the wand." Demean wrapped his whip around the stick.
    • Amy nodded Ya try she mumbled staying where she was to get Nino to focus on her.
    • Negies! she yelped as she jumped down He clown face over here! she called running to him and knocking down with her bar.
    • Amy smirked grabbing his buddle want and breaking it. The Akuma fluttered out as Nino recovered from his fall.
      Amy took out the disk and threw to the Akuma riding the evil from it. Bye little butterfly she glanced at Neiges and smiled as her earing beeped but she didn't want to leave.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Dreams~ ().

• Demean's own leather bracelet started to beep not want to leave either he gently took Kitty's hand and kissed it while he power to her. "See you soon my lady." He smiled before swinging away from the scene.
    • Amy looked at him confused My lady? she shrugged jumping off to her house. She changed back and looked around. Oh....she fell back in her bed.