How long can I last~

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • Plot:
    She's always been a sickly child, not able to go to school a lot because she usually in the hospital. Though slowly she is getting better. Coming up is her senior year and she unable to go to school anymore because her sickness has taken a turn for the worse. Until your character who takes two class out of his school schedule to volunteer at the hospital, that is when he meets lonely Aria.....Just sitting in her bed with her nose in a book when a boy walks into room. Will her wish come true?

Aria:

Aria loves reading learning new things even though majority of the time she's sitting in a hospital bed.
    She's a softie to animals like kittens and puppies. But she can easily get ticked off if someone is annoying her. Now even though she has to have shots everyday Aria hates shots, they hurt and needle just sends shivers down her spine. But when Aria is able to get out the hospital just for a little while she goes skateboarding, plays basketball, hangs out with her best friend Holly who visits every day whether Aria is in the hospital or not. The thing is every time someone asks Aria what she wants most in life she usually answers "To find someone outside of my life that loves me for me" though she never really talks to boys or even has had a boyfriend. But is that wish doesn't come true at least she has her books and Holly.

If interested just post below a picture of your character}

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• Yup! Do you need me to reply to that post right there because i'm smart i need to double-check or did you have something else in mind?

COLLECTING PICTURES FROM A FLOOD THAT WRECKED OUR HOME, IT WAS A FLOOD THAT WRECKED THIS HOME

- and you caused it -

• since he's not a doctor or a nurse, let's say his mother or father is and he was assigned the task of delivering the package that her famiche or something sent. ))

Dedrick skidded down the hallway, his dark brown - almost black - optics sparkling with a mischievous light. He heard someone yell at him, their tone annoyed, but the eighteen year old man-child payed him to mind and just slid down the corridor. He was not in shoes, rather socks. Nearly avoiding crashing into a wall, the pale man took a turn and was now counting the doors. At the sixth one he reached out and grappled onto the door knob, nearly pulling the door knob out of the door as he fell into a quick, jolting stop that left him gasping. His arm hurt now, frick. Rubbing at his upper arm with a pout, he shifted the envelope into his left as he didn't bother to knock, flinging open the door with a sudden bang. His own eyes widened, and his head flew upwards when the bang resonated without the area. He turned to look at the girl and grinned sheepishly at her, "whoops. Sorry," Was his only words, as he sauntered into the room without bothering to shut the door behind him. "But I got'cha a package, not too sure who it's from."

COLLECTING PICTURES FROM A FLOOD THAT WRECKED OUR HOME, IT WAS A FLOOD THAT WRECKED THIS HOME

- and you caused it -

• Aria sat on the bed wearing normal clothes in of the stupid gowns. A pair of jeans a T-shirt fut her much better. She flipped to the next page her book easily getting drawn into the scene when glancing up as she heard someone turned the door on her knob guessing it was Holly trying to be funny. But when it opened she saw a boy and couldn't help but let a grin run across her face. Next time don't run with socks she smiled glancing at him feet and took the package. It's most likely from my friend she set the package in front of her and looked at the boy I'm aria she introduced herself

Waiting by an open
     door

• Dedrick looked down at his feet and laughed, "okay. Maybe not the brightest idea," He admitted, but then looked back up and he tossed the package at her. When the blonde introduced himself, he grinned right back and stuck out his hand. "Dedrick Wolfgang Berengar, son of the great Doctor Berengar." Sure, maybe 'Aria' had never met his mother before, but if she had and took it into thought for a moment, there were some obvious feature similarities. Platinum blonde hair tended to be their most noticeable trait, as it was almost white, but also the sharper features of his face and their trademark 'Berengar' smiles; or grins.

- and you caused it -

• Aria shook his hand Wow....now that's a name she smiled as she pulled her hand away. So are you here to work under her dad or something she asked moving her book aside. The girl never gets to talk to any one especially guys so her face was automatically red right now. Running a hand through her hair trying to act like a normal human being. Since she rarely gets out and about anymore will she feels up to it. She glanced away from the boy hoping he notice her red face Ugh.....sometimes I really hate being me

Waiting by an open
     door

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Dreams~ ().

• Of course he noticed the red face, he just didn't pay it any heed. Dedrick tended to throw people off guard with his brash personality and wild actions, so it happened that many people got flustered or confused around him; therefore, Dedrick didn't really register as anything further then that. "Oh? Nah, I don't work here. My school kinda let us out early today, and Mutti said that I could drop by and hang out in her office as long as I didn't get in the way. Then she got this package and told me to bring it to you, 'cause she was busy or something. I dunno," The blonde shrugged, his wavy, almost white hair falling into his right eye a little.

- and you caused it -

• Aria nodded Well thanks she opened the package and smiled brightly Bout time! she said taking a new smartphone out. She jumped excited as she held the gadget in her hands. She looked at Dedrick Do you know work these......I've been in here so long I don't remember she smiled sheepily. Scratching the back of her head as her red face slowly faded.

Waiting by an open
     door