[+] Plot with Minnowripple of Trad. RiverClan?

• [+] Plot with Minnowripple of Trad. RiverClan?

BASICS!
      Name:
      Minnowripple
      Age: 20 moons (became an unofficial warrior at 16 moons due to complications)
      Sexuality: Heterosexual Biromantic
      Appearance: Minnowripple is an apprentice-sized gray marbled tabby with yellow eyes and various scars marking her frame. She has a small hitch in her right arm from where it was broken, although it is still able to be used.
      Personality: Minnie is polite around strangers nowadays, and often tries to be as friendly as she can be with them, as she had purged herself of all hatred during her eight moons of being a loner. Despite this, she is not afraid to back down from someone who attempts to intimidate her, unless she knows she will be overpowered, but she has quite a good amount of muscle in that compact form of hers, hidden beneath long strands of fur.
      Relations:
      - Troutpool (mother, deceased npc)
      - Frigidstep (adopted mother, mated to Silentstorm)
      - Unknown biological father
      - Silentstorm (adopted father, mated to Frigidstep)
      - Stormpaw (open for adoption, inactive)
      - Badgerpaw (step-sister, BloodClan, inactive)
      - Cloudpaw (step-sister, ShadowClan, inactive)
      - Flamepaw (adopted sister through Frigidstep)
      - Alice (adopted sister through Frigidstep, current medicine cat of RiverClan I believe)
      Important Links: Her masterpost, here

OPEN!
      • Short-term romances (open to any traditional clan cat, can be forbidden)
      • Litters (alliance, accidental)
      • Adoption (I have both the father position open and her brother, Stormpaw, as fallen inactive; I will also be willing to have her adopt others as well)
      • Friends (interactive threads with plots preferred)
      • Playing (open, but not limited to: play-fighting/hunting, group tag, group capture the reed/leaf/twig/feather)
      • Potential long-term romance/true romance (open to any traditional clan cat, possibly loner as well, can be forbidden)
      • Ask about anything else

POSSIBLY!
      • Litters (rape, romance)
      • Rivals
      • Light injury (scarring permitted, bruises acceptable)

NOT YET/CLOSED!
      • Death
      • Severe, life-threatening injury or loss of limb/sense
      • Litters (drugs, unless you manage to sneak them, then I'll just be picky about it)
      • Enemies/hating people (she let go of her hatred)

• Interaction thread with Spotty, and a possible friendship? Maybe Minnowripple gives her some fishing lessons or something.

*:・゚✧ Spottedfern / Female / 13 moons / Brown Bengal with pale green eyes; missing tail / Heterosexual / Seasoned warrior of trad. ThunderClan ✧・゚:*
      (Played by Ella)
      Heartchart
      IC OPINIONS + Kind of busy with school + Basically always on mobile

• Hello~ I have two ocs if you'd like to do a potential romance~

Sunstrike -tidbits about him

Name: Sunstrike [She cat counter part- Sunrose]
      Sexuality: Bisexual Biromantic
      Personality: Sunstrike is, in a few words, a prideful flirt. He can also be quite stubborn, and has no filter. So he may accidentally say a few things with out thinking.
      -to friends
      He is a jokester, and very competitive. But once he makes a friend, he's extremely loyal.
      -to family
      He is a bit of a trouble maker, and this is when his no filter mouth comes out at its best.
      -to mate
      Sun is extremely loyal, and protective. Sure he may flirt from time to time, but once someone truly wins over his heart, he'll never betray them.

Appearance: Being the mix of a tabby and Maine Coon, he has the massive size of the latter. His pelt however is orange with darker stripes. His tail is tipped in white, which goes the same with his front right paw and back left. He has a few scars here and there, one long one going across his right eye. Another across his back, and finally one on his tail, which looks like he got bit there. His eyes are a dark amber.
      Rank: Warrior -I have no designated clan for him, so he is currently a wanderer

Yasei -lil tidbits about him

Name: Yasei -translated to Wild
      Sexuality: Heterosexual Biromantic
      Personality: Yasei is a charming tom. He is extremely friendly, and unless someone tries to intimidate him, he doesn't really care much for fighting. He is also quite lazy, and would rather lounge then work. Not to mention, he's a shameless flirt when it comes to shes. Even if the she cat is trying to challenge or scare him off, his reaction is to smirk, purr, and flirt.
      -to friends
      has none. Most find him actually annoying.
      -to family
      Doesn't have any that he remembers
      -to mate
      While he may not have one yet, he is extremely protective and loyal. Of course do to his personality, it may seem like he could have multiple since he's a charmer. But really, he's a one cat guy. Once he's fallen- good luck getting rid of him.

Appearance: Yasei is a Norwegian forest cat with a mix of dark brown and cream splotches. He has a white patch on his nose, chest fur, right front paw and tail tip.
      Hello to all my rp partners, new and old. I want to apologize for the lack of activity, due to school. I will try and be more active when I can. This is a amazing drawn picture of Nyx. Its not me, but lets say it can be a bit of a representation. Credit goes to HokiMaru, check out her Deviant Art!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓜⓞⓞⓝ ().

• { Both sound amazing, in my opinion! Yasei sounds a bit like her before she temporarily left RiverClan, because of the lounging part. So, I'm fine with either. Though, I might want to add up on the first post that we should have brief interaction threads to see if they do well together.
    • I'm fine with starting with an interaction thread! Though if I had to pick which- I'd probably do Yasei, merely cause he's brand new so I have yet to roleplay with him. I haven't roleplayed with Sun either, but I've had him for a while longer-

I also need to see if I can draw yasei- hmm
      Hello to all my rp partners, new and old. I want to apologize for the lack of activity, due to school. I will try and be more active when I can. This is a amazing drawn picture of Nyx. Its not me, but lets say it can be a bit of a representation. Credit goes to HokiMaru, check out her Deviant Art!

• Ah yes please! I would, but making threads on mobile are some what hard for me

• School is absolutely killing me so I might be slow to reply to the thread, sorry <3

Edit; I have some free time to reply so I'm doing that now!

*:・゚✧ Spottedfern / Female / 13 moons / Brown Bengal with pale green eyes; missing tail / Heterosexual / Seasoned warrior of trad. ThunderClan ✧・゚:*
      (Played by Ella)
      Heartchart
      IC OPINIONS + Kind of busy with school + Basically always on mobile

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spottedfern . ().

• New

a forbidden romance w/ this boy and an accidental litter would be great
      -- but he will be executed (eventually, probably a while from now to get him enveloped in plots) due to being seen as a 'traitor to cherrystar' (the mentally deteriorating leader of darkclan who is basically slowly turning darkclan to nazi germany)
    • New

Oh geez xD
      I really think that DarkClan plot is cool, though; I was very tempted to make someone myself!
      I'd definitely be interested, though, to help you with that plot.

Would you want a thread between them first to meet, or they could have their first meetup? Also, let me know when you'd want that litter. :d
    • New

aaa thank you so much!
      (also you should totally make a darkclan charrie uwu)
      maybe badgertail could sneak off to fourtrees and they meet there and then just continue to meet at night?
      and the litter could come whenever you feel best since you have the female :)
    • New

I'm literally so tempted. I have a Peterbald I wanted to make. qvq
      Though I have literally three active charries, a character on the side, and over four ideas I wanted to bring back because I miss them so much.
      RIP me.

Alright, that sounds good to me! Who makes their meet up thread?
      Also, I'll try to make it after the RiverClan mass adopts since I had a litter I put her up for which nobody's really applied for lol.
      I'm
      very tempted to make that DC character again now hhhh.
    • New

friends with ryepaw? she's very kind and tries to get along with everyone. would you like me to make a thread?
      Female
      Heterosexual
      12 moons

Tiny, longhaired fawn point with yellow eyes
      Open to almost anything, please ask!
      Roleplayed by Mentalheart