Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
If you're searching for a medium paced clan that's gone to the darkside, look no further. HawkClan is a recently turned anticlan with some unique traditions and a strong sense of justice. Though they be but little, they are fierce!
  • He placed the bowl on the table near her bed and went to kiss her

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Arthur held the kiss for a while

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "Love you too Ari"

• "Jonathan?"

• "Nicole?"

• "Do you have any names?"

• "Those sound lovely"

• "They do"

• Arthur nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll get going"

• He headed off for work