Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

• "What did I do to get a girl as sweet as you?" he asked
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • "But, you're the first to love me in five years"
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • Aria looked at him five years? How can a guy like you go five years?
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • "Well when you're on the run with your brother and then on your own, you don't really have time for girls"
    • "But, I do have time for you" he said kissing her
    • Aria smiled losing him back moving closer to him then pulling away. You better have alot of time for me she giggled
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • New

"As long as I'm here, I'll have time for you"
    • New

Aria smiles ksising his lips before pulling awayannd standing up
    • New

"So what now Ari?" Arthur asked standing when he heard a horse riding down the trail to her home
    • New

Aria glanced back at the tree and smiled Follow me she started up the big oak
    • New

Arthur followed behind her curious as to watch she was planning
    • New

Aria reached the mid top and sat in a thick branches looking out at the land.
    • New

Arthur sat down next to her on the same branch. "So how'd you find this spot?" he asked
    • New

"Though it can't compare to you"