Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • "You want your father to know I'm here?" he asked

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• No. But they never come in my room.... she crossed her arms not wanting him to leave. Though she didn't know how tired she was getting. Arent you worried you'll have that nightmare again?

d4d3aa1bebeca74dae600c1392c5ca0e--strand-sunrises.jpg

THE WILD HORSE IS WHERE I WANT TO RUN,

BEAUTIFUL, MYSTERIOUS, AND FREE.

~~ activity: 9/10 ✧ advanced ✧ Senior HS girl ✧ Virgo ~~

• "Fine, I'll stay, but we really need to get some sleep. I'm sure you've got work at dawn" he said

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Aria shrugged and yawned laying back in her pillow I can live off an hour of sleep....she muttered sleepily

• "I'm sure you can sweetheart" he said moving down to lay next to her

• Aria hums and closes her eyes immediately falling asleep

• "Good night Aria" he whispered sleeping next to her subconsciously wrapping his arms around her

• Aria smiles in her sleep. Hours last and the sound of an annoying rooster awake Aria. She slowly opens her head to see she was nose to nose with Arthur. She glanced away then back at him to see if he was waking up

• Arthur heard the rooster crowing and groaned slightly being reminded of how he used to wake up when he was younger. He looked over at Aria remembering what they had done the night before with a light blush covering his face. "Morning already?" he asked

• Aria had to blink her eyes to wake her self up more and nodded to his question. Yup she sat up glancing at him then away as her cheek reddened as she remembers last night

• "Well how about we get ready? You can introduce me as the new farm hand to your family and then later we can admit our relationship" he suggested

• Aria glanced at him Okay sounds like a plan.... But first you need to go back to the barn. I'll meet you there in like five minutes She said getting out of the bed and stretching

• Arthur nodded as he got himself out of her bed and gave her a peck on the forehead before jumping out of the room

• Aria smiled as she watched him leave. She shut the window and changed clothes, brushing her hair up into a pony tail and went to the kitchen. No one was up yet, grabbing an apple the girl headed out the door to the barn. Yesterday was the best day of my life and now I have Arthur but what does he mean by relationship? Are we dating? And my family oh she*t they would flip of I was dating the farm hand Aria shrugged and grinned They'll just have to deal with it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nightmare ().

• Arthur had made it back to his make shift room in the barn and thought about the night before with a sudden realization. Would she still love me if she knew what I really was? he thought looking at the door and waiting for her

• The girl walked in seeing Arthur waiting for her. Here we go....

• "So what do you want me to do today? Need some crops to tend to?" he asked standing up as he buttoned up his shirt

• Aria thought a moment Well I don't want your wound to cause you pain so.....Can you.....she tried to think of something. Move the hay bales from the shack up to the loft she smiled. Feeling a little unsure about her and him together. She cared about him liked him a lot, she might even love him but.....Was uncertain. Aria has never been in a relationship so this was new to her

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nightmare ().

• "Yeah I could do that, could you show me where the shack is?" Arthur asked walking over to her. He could feel the awkwardness between them and understood why. They had felt like a couple the night before, but now he didn't know what they were.

• Aria nodded Sure. she took his hand and lead him out to the shack it wasn't very big but it kept the hay dry. She stopped a few feet from it and turned to Arthur I know this a dumb question but what are we exactly? she asked looking down