Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • "Then I'll ask mine, who do you have in your family?"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Aria thought a moment Well Im the youngest of two older brothers and then Ma and Pa she shrugged. they were really mean to be as kids but I beat them up a lot it makes sense she giggled. Okay my turn......Left any broken hearts behind? she asked

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• "Any broken hearts? Well there were two, there was this sweet girl that I used to know all throughout my life, I even promised her we'd get married back when we were eight. Though I had to break that promise when my brother and I left. The other was another bandit we met while on the run. I considered him my best friend and we were really tight you know, but after the events that happened with my brother I left my friend behind since him being a bandit made me think of it. What about you? You got a string of broken hearts to your name?" he asked

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "You've never a first kiss? I would think a girl like you would've had boys begging to date her. You're sweet, caring, but tough from what I can gather for just knowing you"

• Aria rolled her eyes Oh hush she smiles. Besides none of them really I don't know.....Caught my attention....Like you she looked away from him as she said that. oh sh*t!! Brain and mouth worl together! He's gonna like run off..... she thought freaking out inside.

Waiting by an open
     door

• "You saying that I caught your attention?" he asked inching a little closer to her

• "Well you're not the only one" he whispered turning bright red as well

• Aria looked at him surprised wait.......So you like me? she questioned slowly making sure the right words came out since her brain wasn't thinking straight right now

Waiting by an open
     door

• Arthur nodded. "For the first time in three years you've been the first to get my attention. So yeah I like you Aria" he said before suddenly kissing her

• Arthur held the kiss for a moment before pulling away. "So was that okay?" he asked

• Aria grinned looking at him a moment I don't know.....I bet you could've done better she shrugged. Then smiling that was like a 20 outta 10 she gave a thumbs up acting kinda cute on purpose.

Waiting by an open
     door

• "Well how about I try to make it better this time?" he teased before kissing her again and moving his hands so they wrapped around her middle

• Arthur held the kiss enjoying the moment with her. He eventually pulled away for air. "That any better?" he asked

• "So should I stay in here with you for the night or would you want me back in the barn to keep me a secret from your father and your brothers?" he asked