Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Then I'll ask mine, who do you have in your family?"
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • Aria thought a moment Well Im the youngest of two older brothers and then Ma and Pa she shrugged. they were really mean to be as kids but I beat them up a lot it makes sense she giggled. Okay my turn......Left any broken hearts behind? she asked
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • "Any broken hearts? Well there were two, there was this sweet girl that I used to know all throughout my life, I even promised her we'd get married back when we were eight. Though I had to break that promise when my brother and I left. The other was another bandit we met while on the run. I considered him my best friend and we were really tight you know, but after the events that happened with my brother I left my friend behind since him being a bandit made me think of it. What about you? You got a string of broken hearts to your name?" he asked
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • Aria shrugged Not really.....I haven't even had my first kiss so ya she scratched the back of her head
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • "You've never a first kiss? I would think a girl like you would've had boys begging to date her. You're sweet, caring, but tough from what I can gather for just knowing you"
    • Aria rolled her eyes Oh hush she smiles. Besides none of them really I don't know.....Caught my attention....Like you she looked away from him as she said that. oh sh*t!! Brain and mouth worl together! He's gonna like run off..... she thought freaking out inside.
    • "You saying that I caught your attention?" he asked inching a little closer to her
    • "Well you're not the only one" he whispered turning bright red as well
    • Aria looked at him surprised wait.......So you like me? she questioned slowly making sure the right words came out since her brain wasn't thinking straight right now
    • Arthur nodded. "For the first time in three years you've been the first to get my attention. So yeah I like you Aria" he said before suddenly kissing her
    • Aria smiled feeling special then froze as he kissed her but slowly closing her eyes kissing him back, moving a little.closer to him.
    • Arthur held the kiss for a moment before pulling away. "So was that okay?" he asked
    • Aria grinned looking at him a moment I don't know.....I bet you could've done better she shrugged. Then smiling that was like a 20 outta 10 she gave a thumbs up acting kinda cute on purpose.
    • "Well how about I try to make it better this time?" he teased before kissing her again and moving his hands so they wrapped around her middle
    • Aria smiles as he kissed her again moving her arms over his shoulders
    • Arthur held the kiss enjoying the moment with her. He eventually pulled away for air. "That any better?" he asked
    • Aria nods I have now words she breathed as she looked at his eyes. Her heart was probably beating a million miles a second.
    • "So should I stay in here with you for the night or would you want me back in the barn to keep me a secret from your father and your brothers?" he asked
    • Aria sighed and answered his question by saying Do you have to go back to the barn? she frowned a little