Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • "Then I'll ask mine, who do you have in your family?"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

I'm going to be gone starting from June 5th to June 13th because I'll be on vacation. I won't be so active during that time. So be patient with my responses being slow

• Aria thought a moment [b]Well Im the youngest of two older brothers and then Ma and Pa [/b]she shrugged. [b]they were really mean to be as kids but I beat them up a lot it makes sense [/b]she giggled. [b]Okay my turn......Left any broken hearts behind? [/b]she asked

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• "Any broken hearts? Well there were two, there was this sweet girl that I used to know all throughout my life, I even promised her we'd get married back when we were eight. Though I had to break that promise when my brother and I left. The other was another bandit we met while on the run. I considered him my best friend and we were really tight you know, but after the events that happened with my brother I left my friend behind since him being a bandit made me think of it. What about you? You got a string of broken hearts to your name?" he asked

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

I'm going to be gone starting from June 5th to June 13th because I'll be on vacation. I won't be so active during that time. So be patient with my responses being slow

• "You've never a first kiss? I would think a girl like you would've had boys begging to date her. You're sweet, caring, but tough from what I can gather for just knowing you"

• Aria rolled her eyes [b]Oh hush [/b]she smiles. [b]Besides none of them really I don't know.....Caught my attention....Like you [/b]she looked away from him as she said that. [i]oh sh*t!! Brain and mouth worl together! He's gonna like run off..... [/i]she thought freaking out inside.

Waiting by an open
     door

• "You saying that I caught your attention?" he asked inching a little closer to her

• "Well you're not the only one" he whispered turning bright red as well

• Aria looked at him surprised [b]wait.......So you like me? [/b]she questioned slowly making sure the right words came out since her brain wasn't thinking straight right now

Waiting by an open
     door

• Arthur nodded. "For the first time in three years you've been the first to get my attention. So yeah I like you Aria" he said before suddenly kissing her

• Arthur held the kiss for a moment before pulling away. "So was that okay?" he asked

• Aria grinned looking at him a moment [b]I don't know.....I bet you could've done better [/b]she shrugged. Then smiling [b]that was like a 20 outta 10 [/b]she gave a thumbs up acting kinda cute on purpose.

Waiting by an open
     door

• "Well how about I try to make it better this time?" he teased before kissing her again and moving his hands so they wrapped around her middle

• Arthur held the kiss enjoying the moment with her. He eventually pulled away for air. "That any better?" he asked

• "So should I stay in here with you for the night or would you want me back in the barn to keep me a secret from your father and your brothers?" he asked