Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Arthur nodded and took the blanket with a small smile. "Thank you for helping me Aria" he called as she walked out of the room and he prepared to get ready for bed.

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Aria nodded walking off to the house, changing her clothes then settling into her bed quickly falling asleep. But still the girl wondered why Arthur was here or why he had such a bad wound. Letting it go the night passed by quickly

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• Arthur slept well for the most part until he had a nightmare that was horrible and he woke up confused as to where he was. Suddenly he remembered and walked towards the back window of Aria's room and knocked on it

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Aria turned over mumbling when she heard a knock at her window, sitting up Uh what? rubbing her eyes and opening the window. Her hair was in a messy bun as What's wrong?

Waiting by an open
     door

• "I know it sounds stupid to be coming to you about this, but could you help me with a nightmare? It was a really bad one" he said. He sounded like a scared child in an almost adult body.

• Arthur did as she was told and jumped into the bedroom

• "I-i saw what happened to my brother again and again. He became a bandit back when our parents had died. He only did it to make sure that we would be okay. However, he got caught and hung and I had to watch the whole thing. You ever lose someone really close to you?" he asked starting to tear up a bit

• Aria sadly couldn't help her caring side appearing, she moved closer to Arthur No....I haven't so I don't know how you feel but what I do know is your brother did everything he could for you. she kept her voice soft and looked at his face.

Waiting by an open
     door

• Arthur looked over at her smiling sadly at her words and then looked down to cry softly. "It's just hard to be reminded of his death. It only happened three years ago" he cried

• Arthur was surprised from the hug and looked at her. He hugged her back and continued to cry into her arms.

• Aria laid her head in his shoulder and stroked his hair lightly letting him cry. She didn't judge him. Honestly she'd do the same if she had a nightmare like that.

Waiting by an open
     door

• Arthur continued to cry before slowing down and look up at Aria. "T-thank you for comforting me" he said

• Aria pulled away from him feeling like he didn't like her that close and smiled No problem. If you want you can stay here and we can talk just to get your mind off

Waiting by an open
     door

• "Um, yeah I would like that. What would you want to talk about?" he asked

• "Chocolate cake? Man I haven't that in years"