Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Okay close your eyes and take a deep breath"
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • Aria closed her eyes still slightly swaying then suddenly fell, grabbing onto the branch. Arthur! she shouted quickly opening her eyes
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • Arthur watched as she almost fell and grabbed onto her hand. "It's okay Ari, I gotcha"
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • I rather you not cause I could drag you down she said holding onto his hand tightly with one hand and the other grabbing the branch.
      <br /> <br />94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you&#039;re one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures
    • "You're not gonna drag me down. I'm going to pull you up" he stated slowly starting to do so
    • Aria rolled her eyes Oh I could do this she whistled and let go of him and the branch. The horse she was riding picked up his head and cantered over catching Aria on his back just in time. Almost falling off the horse but corrected herself quickly. She looked up Good thing I brought our trick horse she chuckled. But sudden darkness struck her and she laid her head on the horses neck closing her eyes