Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• "Okay close your eyes and take a deep breath"
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • Arthur watched as she almost fell and grabbed onto her hand. "It's okay Ari, I gotcha"
      I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.<br />97% of you won&#039;t post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you&#039;re one of 3% thatcares, put this on your channel.<br />
    • "You're not gonna drag me down. I'm going to pull you up" he stated slowly starting to do so
    • Aria rolled her eyes Oh I could do this she whistled and let go of him and the branch. The horse she was riding picked up his head and cantered over catching Aria on his back just in time. Almost falling off the horse but corrected herself quickly. She looked up Good thing I brought our trick horse she chuckled. But sudden darkness struck her and she laid her head on the horses neck closing her eyes

Waiting by an open
      door
      I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

Very active so want to rp PM me