Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • "Okay close your eyes and take a deep breath"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Arthur watched as she almost fell and grabbed onto her hand. "It's okay Ari, I gotcha"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "You're not gonna drag me down. I'm going to pull you up" he stated slowly starting to do so

• Aria rolled her eyes Oh I could do this she whistled and let go of him and the branch. The horse she was riding picked up his head and cantered over catching Aria on his back just in time. Almost falling off the horse but corrected herself quickly. She looked up Good thing I brought our trick horse she chuckled. But sudden darkness struck her and she laid her head on the horses neck closing her eyes

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• Sure, maybe we can timeskip it a bit?

• Maybe to when the sheriff comes to the house?

• Okay, I'll play the bad old sheriff XD))

A few days passed and Ari was stuck on he'd rest thanks to her little stunt with the tree jump. She laid in bed as her brothers were outside getting ready to go the feilds when it went quiet and a car pulled up, a Police car. The man in uniform stepped out as father went up to him "Sir have you seen this man?" He asks holding a drawing of Arthur.

Father took the drawing and glances at the barn "What'd this man do?" He asks

Waiting by an open
     door

• Arthur went to visit Ari when he spotted the man in uniform holding up his wanted poster and ran to Adri's room scared that he would be caught. He snuck into her window and saw her

• Ari was reading when she glances over seeing Arthur crawl through "Um... Something wrong?" She asks, tilting her head.

"Let's just say he didn't some Illegal stuff and need to be dealt with. Have you seen him?" The police man pressed

Waiting by an open
     door

• "Um...well...someone from my past is coming to get me" Arthur explained. He looked at the door hoping the police wouldn't come into the room.

• "Nope. Now get the hell of my land!" He snaps going back to work. The officer grumbles getting back into his car.

Ari pouts "Well I can help you if you explain a little more"

Waiting by an open
     door

• "If I tell you...will you still love me?" he asked

• Arthur explained how he was a bandit and had done a lot of crimes in the past

• "You hate me, don't you?"