Your Past is Not Today PAFP (boy or girl needed)

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Arthur Black is an outlaw under the name of the Dust Rider. He's been on the run from a certain sheriff from the last town he stole from. During his escape he came upon a farm and hid in its barn causing a bit of a ruckus that woke up people up. The first to spot him was y/c who's confused to see a mysterious stranger on their farm, but does notice that he needs help. They bring him inside and let him sleep in their room. The next morning, the father spots Arthur and recognizes him. He pulls him outside telling him that if he pulls anything, then he's turning him in. Arthur promises to just be a farm hand as long as he stays there. During his time, he starts getting closer to y/c and starts to develop a crush that was mutual. Unfortunately for the couple the sheriff came to the farm to arrest Arthur. Now is y/c character gonna save him or leave him to the hangman's noose?

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Not at all, could you make a small form of your character?

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Alright

• Aria:

Aria has always been a country girl, doesn't mind getting a little dirty or actually working hard. She's kind at heart but can have one snappy tongue when caught off guard. Though she is respectful of her Ma and Pa and is always honest. Only lies when she really needs to or just wants to make up trouble. Aria also can be quiet the tomboy so when challenged by any guy who dares she easily follows through not letting them get the best of her.
    {Hope that's good, more will be revealed in rp}

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• It works fine, and we can start now if you'd like

Ic: Sh*t Arthur thought riding out of the small town of Rhyolite trying to dodge the bullets of a shot gun from the sheriff of town. He kept on riding until he saw a small farm coming into view and kept on riding towards it when he felt something go through his side. He jumped off his horse as he was so close. He saw the barn and headed inside to hide hoping that the sheriff had stopped chasing him for the night.

• Aria poured the grain in the horses feed bins and the cows. She made her way back to the feed room, cleaning the buckets and putting them away but froze hearing footsteps. Poking her head out from inside the room, glancing around to find the source. She fully walked out of the feed room, walking down the center of the barn Who's there? she called hiding her shakey voice with a firm tone.

Waiting by an open
     door

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dream~On hearts ().

• Arthur heard someone inside the barn and looked around to see where the voice came from. On one hand he didn't want to be discovered by anyone. On the other hand, he could feel some of his blood pouring out of his and he knew he'd needed some help. He moved out to see a girl about his age or so standing in front of him. "Um hi there, I'm a new farm hand" he introduced himself gripping his side with one hand and holding out his hand for her to shake with the other

• Aria side stepped to the side as the boy came out of hiding, he seemed her age. You don't like a farm hand she stated glancing at his hand then his other that was obviously hiding a wound or treasure of some sort. Names Aria and you are.. She took his hand in a quick shake before pulling it away. Crossing her arms waiting for a response as he didn't look nothing of a farm hand and Pa would of told her if he was hiring one. But keeping her mouth shut and letting him continue with his lie which won't last long.

Waiting by an open
     door

• "I ran into a scuffle in town, So I don't look like my usual self" he defended. He didn't want to blow his cover knowing that if he did then he was going to be dead. "My name's Arthur, Arthur Blake" he said looking down at his side seeing the blood starting to soak through his shirt.

• Aria nodded Alright trouble maker.....lets get you cleaned up she took his free hand leading him back to the feed room, well more like everything room in the barn.

Waiting by an open
     door

• Arthur nodded and took her hand as she led him into one of the feed rooms on the barn. "So where is this place exactly?" he asked

• Aria glanced at him as she let go of his hand once they go inside, quickly going over to a bucket. Well we're kind of between the town of Rhyolite and a small group towns that we sell our goods to. Though Rhyolite is too far away so... she shrugged. She turned to himTake off your shirt unless you want to walk around with blood everywhere she told him turning back to the bucket and getting out some gauze.

Waiting by an open
     door

• Arthur nodded and let out a small sigh of relief. The sheriff wouldn't be coming after him if he was that far away from the town. He could be safe here on this farm. He was snapped out of his thoughts when she ordered him to take his shirt off. "Oh...right" he muttered unbuttoning the shirt and slipping it off

• Aria walked back to him looking at the wound Lucky you, it just grazed ya she said. Putting the gauze on the wound to stop the bleeding Hold it there she instructed as she unwrapped some bandages. So Arthur tell me about yourself she said wanting to at least try to get to know him

Waiting by an open
     door

• Good, it's not fatal Arthur thought placing his hand on the gauze while she wrapped bandages around him. "Well what do you want to know? Where did I come from? Well I grew up in Little Rock. Family? Um it used to be me, my father, my mother and my older brother now it's gotten down to just me" he admitted

• Aria nodded as she listened and tied up the bandage, finishing he spoke of his family. Oh so you have no one to go back to.... she looked at him for a moment. She glanced at the window the stars were out and Ma and Pa were most likely a sleep. Well since I'm guessing your not really a farm hand. You have two choices sleep with the cows and horse or on my bedroom floor she said not liking the idea herself but the guy was hurt. Besides he didn't look like a bad guy so Aria saw no harm for now. She looked away from him and to the window awaiting his answer, running a hand through her hair.

Waiting by an open
     door

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dream~On hearts ().

• Arthur nodded and glanced out at the window to see the stars out. He thought about the two options she gave him. "Well considering that I'm a strange man on your land, I'm going to stay in the barn. I don't want to freak out your father in the morning by being in your room" he said

• Aria looked back at him a with a pleased smile Good answer she said walking out to one of the stalls and getting him a horse blanket. Your lucky that I have morning feed tomorrow or my Pa would find you she said throwing him the blanket. But if you need anything just knock on the back window of the house she told him.

Waiting by an open
     door