Where Do Broken Hearts Go? Tell Me Where You're Hiding Out! [ PAFP -- 1D RP -- Liam Payne Needed ]

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • Plot;; One day while the boys of One Direction are out on tour, they decide to go exploring the town they're in because they have a free day. While they are out and about in the town they come across my character, a pregnant homeless woman who's just barely getting by. The boys decide that they want to try and help the woman, but as soon as they get close enough she tries to attack one of them. It takes a bit, but they're able to get the scared woman to calm down. Then, Liam offers to let the woman stay with them while they are in the town. Surprising herself, she says yes, but only because she's tired and hungry. On the boys last day in the town they decide to ask the woman if she wants to stay with them permantly. Though she really doesn't want to stay with these strangers, she agrees, knowing that her babies life was at stake and that she needs to stay somewhere safe until the kid is born. After spending some time with one of the band members, Liam, feelings start to spark between them, though she's afraid to act on them.

Ooc;; As you probably guessed, this is a One Direction rp. I will be rping the girl and you will be Liam. We can take turns being the other 1D members. If you'd like to rp a girl character that has a relationship with one of the band members, just ask and I'll happily rp one of the boys for you. Though you have to come up with your own plot and it can't be exactly like my plot. Also my plot is based off of one of my old plots. Also this thread will take place in 2017 and like I said in the plot, they will be on tour. I think we'll start out in the USA and in a large city - New York City.

At first glance most people took pity Annaleigh Lancaster. She was pregnant and she was a homeless person. Being homeless and pregnant was never a good thing. Especially when you lived in a large city like New York City. She'd actually lived in New York her whole life, though most of her life was spent being homeless. There was a small fraction of her life when she actually had a place to call home, but after she found out about the pregnancy, she decided to leave that place. The place she used to call home just wasn't a safe environment to raise a baby. That was why she'd left.

Living on the streets and being pregnant was hard, but she'd managed. She'd tried her best at finding jobs, to help support herself and the baby she would soon be bringing into the world. Though a lot of them were odd ones and she never kept them for long. The fact that she was now seven months pregnant didn't help much with the keeping of jobs either. She had quite a bit of money saved back in her backpack, but not enough to be able to rent a place. Instead, she stayed at an abandoned building. The place used to be a theater actually. One of those ones that used to play Broadway plays in it.

Annaleigh turned down a musty and dirty alley way after a long day of job hunting. It was hard looking for jobs now - a - days, but she knew she had to continue searching. She really needed a job right now and she didn't know how much longer she could take sleeping in old theater chairs and eating fast food from the burger joint across from her run-down home. She shifted the backpack on her back as she walked, making her way out of that alley way and onto the side walk. This side of town was always a more quieter and run down part of New York. Not many people or tourists came here because most of the places were run down and there was lots of gangs and such here. This side of town was a part of town Annaleigh was used to though, because she'd lived on this side of town since she was a kid. She contiued to walk trying to get to the theater that she called home so she could rest.

I love Liam Payne and Spencer Reid!!

• I would love to be Liam for you, doll. I'll get my reply ready. But do you mind if I have a girl of my own as well? I know the offer is out there but I don't know if you still feel like playing one of the lads for me.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC [url=http://Escaping the Inevitable]http://archiveofourown.org/works/4595658/chapters/10497759[/url]
  • If you don't mind playing Harry for me, that would be amazing! I'm thinking a little plot along the lines of Harry & my character are about to elope, before he gets the news that he's needed back home in cheshire with his family. Neither of them had told their family in fear that they would think they moved too fast. But the two knew it when they set eyes on each other that they were meant to be. The only problem is, that when Harry gets the news, he insists on bringing my girl back home with him. She is completely against the idea at first, but tags along. Maybe eventually Harry spills out that they were going to elope, and Anne insists that they have a wedding in chesire, and that's when wedding plans start being made, and everything that they didn't want to happen (like stressing over wedding organization and family issues, etc.) happens.

It's simple but I think it would be fun to do, having harry come back home and spending family time and just getting back to his old city. Just a thought though. But i'll get the template ready!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC [url=http://Escaping the Inevitable]http://archiveofourown.org/works/4595658/chapters/10497759[/url]
  • WE'RE CHASING STARS TO LOSE OUR SHADOW

PETER PAN AND WENDY TURNED OUT FINE

Rachel DeMarco — 27 — reference — roleplayed by Lun555

Maybe one of the reasons Rachel didn't want to tell her family (or Harry's, really), about wanting to get married was the age difference. It wasn't drastic but it was enough for the magazines to make a big deal about her being a cougar and Harry going after older women. "Per usual", they would say.

Maybe another reason was the fact that they absolutely did not want the fancy wedding that Rachel's mom had talked about since she found out her daughter was dating the millionaire musician Harry Styles. Of course, that would never happen. Rachel hated anything super big and fancy, anything extravagant, and anything too expensive. She was the living example of the definition of frugal. (Except when it came to cars. She loved driving the newest cars and showing off the fastest one's she and Harry's money could buy.)

Or maybe it was because she wanted to avoid every family question they would ask leading up to the wedding, and during the reception that her mother dreamed of. "When are ya planning on having babies?" "You really think this'll last?" They could whisper. Or even worse, "Were the abortion rumors in the magazines true? C'mon, I'm family, you can tell me!"

Hell no, Rachel was not going through any of that. No sir, she refused at all costs.

"Babe, I still can't get over your haircut. It looks amazing on you." She said, when she walked down the stairs form the second story of their flat to the first where the kitchen was in nothing but one of Harry's shirts. A pink button up, unbuttoned enough to basically show every bit of her chest like the provocative twenty-seven year old woman she was.

She walked from the bottom step to where Harry was trying to fix the broken toaster. Like I said, Rachel was frugal. Nothing went to waist in their house. Even if something was broke, she refused to get a replacement before seeing if it could be fixed. No matter how big or how small.

"Come take a break from that, okay? You seem distant today. Maybe we can talk in bed for a bit.. get something off your chest?"

THEY SAY THAT GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME

BUT REALLY GREAT THINGS HAPPEN IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

Liam Payne — 23 — reference — roleplayed by Lun555

Niall was always getting them lost. Even when they weren't together, he got everyone lost. Somehow, NIall had that curse about him, and now Liam was at a run down area of New York City trying to find where Niall and Harry were meeting him for lunch. Louis had bailed about an hour ago from when he got lost too, and he had just given up. Liam had more determination, though he had a bad feeling in his gut about where he was at the moment.

He pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket again and texted Niall for the fifth hundredth time to see if he could figure out where he was. Because to be frank with you, Liam was hopeless with trying to figure out google maps and all those gps apps. There was absolutely no getting him out of this alone. And he was starting to realize that. But he didn't just want to ask some random person off the street where the bistro he was going to was. He was supposed to be on the "down low", or so his agent told him today. So he really shouldn't be socializing and getting recognized here right now. Especially when he was lost.

Another thing about Liam is that he's extremely hard headed. So, instead of doing the logical thing and calling a taxi or an uber, he would continue walking around until he found the goddamn place.

But his patience was running thinner by the minute, and he was about to cross paths with a woman who was walking down the street coming his way. He figured he could at least ask her, right?

"Sorry to bother, I really am, but I'm extremely lost. Can you point me in the direction of..." Liam started, and somehow when he looked over this woman's features, taking in her eyes and also taking in her radiance (whether it be from the pregnancy or just her overall tough girl vibes), he lost every thought he had processed in his head. He was staring at her like an idiot. Shit, what was that place called again?

He had to quickly recover from the embarrassment and scramble to get his phone out once more to see what Niall said the name of this place was. "Jaques' Cousine?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lun555 ().

• HARRY STYLES

Baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover. That I know you can't afford.

Harry was busy at work in the kitchen, desperately trying to fix the toaster. He really didn't want to be working on it, but Rachel was the type of person who insisted on trying to fix things before replacing them. Harry wasn't the greatest at fixing things though, so usually he did more harm to the things he was trying to fix. This usually resulted in them having to buy new stuff. He did once fix the microwave though and it worked for a few good months before taking a crap on them again. The sound of Rachel's voice dragged Harry from his thoughts. "Thanks, honey."he replied. She had been telling him that a lot lately, as did everyone else. They all seemed to love his new haircut. The main reason why he'd cut his hair was because of the movie Dunkirk that he'd been doing filming on all of last year. After he cut his hair, he ended up donating it all though, because he had a lot of it there and wanted someone to be able to have hair that couldn't grow it themselves.

Harry stopped what he was doing at her request, knowing that she was right. At the moment he was worried about his family. One of his relatives in Holmes Chapel - an aunt - kept getting sick and they were afraid there was something seriously wrong with her. So far though, the doctors hadn't been able to find out anything wrong with her. Even with all of the tests they'd been running on her. He hadn't mentioned this to Rachel, because he didn't want to worry her. He'd only found out about the news a few weeks ago and had been considering going home to visit his family. He had just never gotten around to it. "Alright."he said, setting down his tools. He would get back to trying to fix the toaster later. Even though he knew trying to fix it was pointless. "I still think trying to fix this thing is a bad idea though."he decided to speak up. "Let's not forget what happened to the last time I tried to fix something."he added. The last time he'd tried fixing something, which happened to be the plumming in the bathroom, he flooded the bathroom. He ended up having to call a real plummer to fix it.

ANNALEIGH LANCASTER

Sick of the system don't wanna hear it. It's not a secret that I'm just a reject.

Annaleigh had been lost in her thoughts and more focused on trying to get to the theater than anything. She wasn't really paying attention to where her feet where taking her because of this. The main thing on her mind was finding a place to rest back at the theater. Her back was killing her - a result of the pregnancy no doubt. She almost didn't notice the brunette haired man who was coming her way. Luckily, the sound of his voice had brought her out of her thoughts. "What do you want?"she snapped irritably. She eyed the brunette haired man suspiciously with her green eyes. She had never seen him around here before and by the looks of it he was a tourist. It was rare to see tourists on this side of town and when she did see them, they were usually lost.

Annaleigh soon got the answer she was looking for, because just like she thought, he started asking for directions. She glared back at him when she caught him staring. "What? You ain't ever seen a pregnant woman walking the streets before?"she spat. It was obvious that she was in a bad mood. She'd been out job hunting for most of the day and she had a feeling that she wouldn't get any of the jobs she'd applied for. She had a feeling that her baby belly would be part of the problem. Most people didn't want to hire someone who was seven months pregnant, because they feared that shortly after they hired this person that they'd go on maternity leave shortly after they got hired. She knew how most places worked. That and she was starting to get tired from all of this walking. The exhaustion was clear on her face. She placed a hand on her back as she stood there.

Jaques' Cousine huh? She'd heard of the place. Actually she'd worked there for about a week once, but got fired due to showing up late three days in a row. It wasn't her fault though. On those days she'd been riddled with morning sickness and had been forced to walk to work because she didn't have a mode of transportation. It wasn't like there was many taxi's on this side of town either. "Yeah. I heard of it. Sadly you're on the wrong side of town. "she answered. What she'd said was true. The place was on the other side of town. It would probably take someone an hour to get there on foot. She reached up and ran a hand threw her dirty hair. It looked like she hadn't showered in a few days and there was a faint smell coming from her. It was hard for her to find places with running water to get clean in. A lot of time she just went to local restrooms and washed off there. Sadly the theater had no running water in it so she had to work with what she could find.

#princessofhearts((c))

• Rachel DeMarco

ooc; this is my new official template for this thread because this looks so much better, I think.

Rachel saw the frown lines in between Harry's eyebrows and her own bounce in her step faded into nothing, and she plodded over to where he was leaning against the counter. Something definitely was up. Had those always been there? No, they couldn't have been. They had just developed over a few weeks. She had just never noticed them. Now she was really worried.
    "Yeah, probably." She agreed, not exactly paying attention to his not wanting to resume fixing the toaster. She walked over to where he was and folded her arms over her chest and looked at him, her own frown lines beside her lips showing. Though hers were from stressing over work, they were just a natural thing. Of course, Harry couldn't exactly afford to have them. He was the Harry Styles after all.
    "What's going on?" She simply asked, looking into his green eyes with her slightly worried blue ones which she tried to mask with seriousness. She didn't ever want him to think she worried. Because when she worried, then he worried. And then it was a whole damn cycle. Though, admittedly, she probably wasn't the best fiance for Harry most of the time, she did care for him a hell of a lot. She was extremely stubborn, and that's pretty much why Harry ended up caving in with her most of the time. She wasn't a pushover like most girls these days.
    Though, she had been content with her stubbornness in the past, recently she was feeling extremely guilty about all the shit she was making him do for her. That's why she was so worried right now. Was he about to break it off with her because of all this stuff she had done? The abortion, the job, the way too small apartment that Harry would never admit to hating?
    Her gut was wrenching over and over with nerves, almost restless as she kept shifting her arms or fingers, wiggling her toes, having to do something to fidget before he would answer. She couldn't lose him. Though they had only been together for five months now, she was so attached to him it was crazy. But she wasn't the gloating type. So she wouldn't exactly broadcast it to her friends. And especially her family.

Liam Payne

Liam was actually taken aback by the bluntness of the woman. And the dialect, too. He knew he was in the opposite side of town to be with "his kind"; rich, spoiled, and here strictly for business. So he shouldn't have actually been surprised, but he was. He just never really got too much in contact with people like her. The fans he would meet were usually spoiled rotten, rich girls who got everything they wanted at the snap of a finger. That's just how meet and greets worked. And usually they were teenage girls, too, so he wasn't really expecting himself to have accidentally stared at someone who looked to be around his age.
    What he wasn't oblivious to, was the fact that she was most likely homeless. He could put two and two together by the fact of her lack of hygiene, and her saying "walking the streets.". I mean, he shouldn't have been making conclusions about people, but this time he was right.
    "You can't help point me in the right direction?" He asked, blinking his brown eyes once and then looking over his shoulder where a car was honking as it passed by. "I kinda need to be there for a meeting." He said, and could tell he wasn't going to be getting anywhere for free. He thought she could tell he had money. The coat and most likely the gucci shoes would give that away to anyone walking the streets. He probably could've been jumped for them if she was like that.
    "Look, I can take you back to the hotel that we are staying in first and get you.. cleaned up if you want. I'll even buy you dinner there. I just need to get there quickly. I have agents waiting for me and-" He said and sighed, running his tatted hand through his slightly gelled hair. "Look, I know you don't want to hear about all this stuff, but it's important to me right now. Just direct me and I'll give you whatever you need. Because this is what I need right now." He rambled on, accidentally making a promise he would either really regret or really appreciate later on. Whatever the result, he was just desperate to get to this meeting.

Though this was the after-break tour, this was a meeting about all four of the guys' solo careers and how they were "affecting their image.". It was a big meeting for them before they resumed their tour in two days after touring through the city to get publicity and magazine articles to sell more tickets later on. The whole business itself was a game of strategy on how to make more money for their agency and them themselves as well. Liam didn't exactly like it, but he liked the money enough to keep in the game.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Lun555 ().

• HARRY STYLES

Baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover. that I know you can't afford.

Harry smiled when she came over to him and he wrapped his arms around her in a soft embrace. A frown spread across his face when she asked him what was wrong. He should have known that she'd start asking questions and want to know what was wrong eventually. He wasn't exactly the best at hiding his emotions around her. He honestly wasn't so sure he wanted to tell her, but knew if he denied it that she would keep asking him about it until she got an answer out of him. He knew how she could be. "Well.... It's my Aunt Barbie. She keeps getting sick and the doctor's aren't sure what's wrong with her."he answered her question. He was really worried about his aunt and part of him feared that there was something seriously wrong with her. Part of him also wondered if whatever it was that was wrong with her was an undiscovered sickness. "I've actually been thinking about heading home so I can visit her and the rest of my family. I've kind of been missing everyone. I was also wondering if I did go, if you'd want to come with me?"he said.

ANNALEIGH LANCASTER

Sick of the system don't wanna hear it. It's not a secret that I'm just a reject.

A loud sigh of annoyance escaped from Annaleigh's lips. All that she wanted right now was to sit back and relax, but he just had to keep being persistent. She could tell by looking at him that he probably came from money. The clothes he wore were a dead give away. The shoes he wore were nice and clean - they looked like the kind you'd see walking runways. As for the rest of his attire, it looked like something out of a magazine. She didn't exactly know who he was, because living on the streets you didn't exactly get to keep up with pop culture. She listened to music of course, but never knew who exactly sang the songs on the radio. "Look. I've been on my feet all day. I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd not like to. All I want is to sleep"she spoke with an edge to her voice.

The brunette haired man's offer was tempting and the mention of food made her stomach growl loudly. She hadn't eaten anything in a few hours and both she and the baby were starving. The thought of a nice warm shower sounded appealing to her as well. She hadn't had a warm shower in - well she couldn't remember when she'd last had one. Still she had just met this man and didn't know if she could fully trust him. For all she knew he could be some bad guy who was offering her these things just so he could get her alone. After living in New York for so long she'd come to learn that you didn't just go off with random people you don't know. She'd learned that the hard way. "Your offer does sound tempting, but how do I know I can trust you? I've had stuff like this offered to me before, but the people who offered it ended up playing me. "she said. She placed a protective hand over her baby bump, almost as if on instinct. "That and just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't take care of myself, because you'd be surprised how many guys thought they could pull a fast one on the 'weak pregnant lady'."she added, sounding a bit defensive,

#princessofhearts((c))

• Rachel DeMarco

Rachel rested her head on Harry's chest, listening to his heartbeat after he asked, and concentrated on his breathing. She understood that this was a big deal to him. He was a family man. He would do anything for his family. Which is why there was such a big fight between them about the whole baby thing. She really didn't deserve him whatsoever. She had gone behind his back and lied to him about everything, and now he knew and he was still with her. No matter how mad he may be or have been.
    She just wasn't ready at the time, and she knew what was best for her.
    But whilst making the decision, and going behind his back and having the abortion done without him being there, or even knowing, she gave him something she could never get back.
    He had to watch his family die without even a word in that she would listen to.
    She had done something terrible to her body, and a human being who had no other choice, no defense, and no protection.
    He had the right to have a grudge against her.
    They only talked about it one night when they were drunk, and she saw then how much it had hurt him. How upset and angry he was with her. She had destroyed him inside without a tinge of guilt. And now she was carrying the self-condemnation weight of his dead child on her back.
    And now he was sitting back and was watching someone else in his family who could possibly die too without being there. And he wanted her to go with him? After all this went down?
    Her breathing slowed down to match Harry's, and she reveled in the silence for a minute, letting the feeling of his arms around her body comfort her as her eyes pricked with shameful tears.
    "Okay." She whispered.

Liam Payne

Liam didn't exactly know what to say to that. Because yeah, it did sound suspicious. But he was desperate. His solo career was riding on getting to this meeting before the agent got tired and decided on leaving him behind. He needed a contract to continue on with his career in music after the band went their separate ways in the near future.
    He didn't know what to say to convince this girl to lead him to the bistro.
    "Well, you can lead me there and you can get to know me on the way. I'm a decent guy, really." He said. He just hoped no paps would end up coming to find him. Not that he didn't want to be seen with her, he just knew that the type of publicity being with a pregnant woman would get him would not be what his agent wanted.
    He looked at her with slightly begging eyes. It was now or never for him, and he would do anything for this. Literally.

"You can stay in my hotel room. It's really nice. I can stay in my mate's for the night. I really need your help right now." He pleaded, putting his hands together, sighing.
    Around that time his phone started going off, and he saw that it was Niall calling. He groaned and picked up the phone. Niall basically told him that the agent had given him an ultimatum of coming within the next fifteen minutes or there would be no contract. Liam promised he would be there with a few minutes to spare, without knowing that it would take at least an hour. He was screwed. There was no way in hell that he was getting this deal. But he was very hard headed and he would try anything and everything before he gave up.

• HARRY STYLES

Baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover. that I know you can't afford.

Harry held Rachel close to him, listening to the sounds of their soft breathing. He had been pretty upset with Rachel when he'd found out about the abortion. He wasn't a big fan of abortion and to him he saw it as murder. He honestly thought it should have never been invented. Still, he wasn't going to hate on anyone who did choose abortion. Even though he hated the idea, he also believed it was the women's choice to do what she wanted. Personally though, he wished that Rachel had consulted him first before going in and doing it without his knowledge. He would have loved being a father and he really enjoyed kids. He was a huge family person and he liked being around his family.

He wasn't as upset with Rachel as he had been when he'd first found out about the abortion. There was a point in time when he'd considered leaving her for doing so, but decided against it. Harry really did love Rachel and the thought of being apart from her was far worse than what she'd done behind his back. She meant more to him than anything in this world and even though they hadn't been together for very long, he eventually wanted to marry her. They had already talked about it a few times, but had never gotten around to actually tying the knot yet. When they did decide to get married, they wanted to do it privately, which he was fine with. He knew it would upset people on both sides of their families, but he didn't care. He would do whatever Rachel wanted.

A smile appeared on his lips when Rachel said, okay. He had a feeling that meant, yes and that she would go with him. "That's great."he replied. He wasn't thrilled with the reason for why they were going to be seeing his family - because his aunt was sick. He was just happy that they were going to be seeing his family, because he really did miss everyone after all. Even if his aunt hadn't gotten sick, he probably still would have wanted to come and visit them anyway. "When should we go visit everyone?"he asked. He knew that she was probably busy with her job so they would probably have to pick a time when she was free from work. He also was busy with his job as well, though he knew he could find a way to get out of his job easily.

ANNALEIGH LANCASTER

[fancypost=background-color:; width:580px; text-align:justify; font-size: 12.5px; font-family: georgia;]
    A loud sigh escaped from Annaleigh's lips. This man sure was persistent and she had a feeling if she didn't give in that he might not ever leave her alone. He was really starting to get on her nerves and there was a part of her that just wanted him to go away. She knew though, that the only way she'd be able to get out of this situation was if she agreed to show him to the restaurant. If she didn't, she had a feeling they'd be standing here arguing about it all day. "Fine! I'll take you to the stupid restaurant!"she huffed, annoyance clear in her voice. She still didn't fully trust this man, especially considering she didn't even know his name and he didn't know hers. Though he did offer her a place to sleep if she helped him and it was better than nothing. It wasn't like he was asking her to help without doing anything for her in return.

A big yawn escaped from the pregnant woman's mouth. She was still exhausted and had a feeling that this would be a long next hour. "Well we'd better get going. It'll take about an hour to get there from here if we plan on walking the whole way."she said. She hadn't been to the restaurant of Jaques' Cousine in a while - at least a few months. She actually had a feeling that she wouldn't be a loud back in there after the tantrum she'd thrown the day she got fired. She had thrown a few dishes at people and she had said a few words that she probably shouldn't have said. She hadn't actually gone there since, but that was partially because she didn't have the money to dine out at a restaurant as fine as that one. She still remembered the way there like it was etched onto the back of her hand. She had a good sense of direction and she was very street smart. She knew New York City very well.
    #princessofhearts((c))

• Rachel DeMarco

"It's pretty urgent, innit?" She asked, looking up at him and then back to looking straight ahead at the wall of the apartment. It was tiled beautifully, but she knew that it wouldn't be long before Harry insisted that this was not the right pace to be spending the rest of their lives. And he was right, it wasn't.

Rachel was actually an architect, co-owning a business with one of her close college friends, Michelle. And she had designed and helped build and oversee beautiful creations, putting her own unique touch on everything and making sure her name would be spread and well out there. She designed mansions and beautiful houses for other celebrities, and millionaires like her lover. But, no matter how many times Harry would beg her to start on a project for their own perfect home, she would never start. She just felt like she would get too attached to their project and make it too much of a priority over her other client's places.
    Though, now when she was thinking about all the things they would be doing (or not doing) back in Harry's hometown, she figured she might as well get a start and get Harry to help her out. Maybe this would be just the right apology for everything she had done.
    "I'll let Michelle know. Most of the projects right now are just being overseen, so it wouldn't be too big of a deal to fly out whenever we need to.." She said, moving her hand up to rest beside her head on Harry's chest. He was so fit, and she missed the way they used to be so close. I mean, c'mon, they actually hadn't made love in like, what, a month? She was dying. But she didn't say a word.
    "I love you. I'm sorry."

Liam Payne

Liam thanked her genuinely, but then stopped for a second and groaned when she told him how long it would take to get there in the first place. "An HOUR?" He practically shouted, and pulled out his phone. There was no point. He might as well just try to reschedule. His hand made his way to his temple and rubbed it for a second as he texted Niall to cancel it and everything. He just wanted to get back to the hotel.

But he didn't know the way back to that either.
    "Alright, well.. I just cancelled. I had to be there within fifteen minutes. But I made you a promise. So if you can show me the way to The Shelburne, I'll get my stuff out and can help you get settled in or whatever. Order you in some food." He offered, continuing to follow where she was going. He hated being lost, and felt slightly uneasy about this. She was very annoyed with him, and knew this would probably make her even more unhappy. But his offer was pretty great, so she shouldn't complain too much. Especially when her stay and food was being charged to his card.

His shoes hit the sidewalk with a slight click in his step from the small heel in the boot, and his hands were shaking sightly from just the fact that he too was pretty hungry. Not starving, but he hadn't eaten on his regular schedule so he was pretty off kilter about this at the moment. It wasn't his place to complain about it, so he kept his shakes to himself and continued on walking slightly behind the woman, not knowing what to say or what to do, really.
    "'M name's Liam, by the way."

• HARRY STYLES

Harry nodded his head at her words. "Well from the way my mom sounded on the phone the other day, I think it is."he replied. The way things sounded it wasn't too good and honestly he was scared for his aunt. He didn't want anything bad to happen to the woman. Though he hadn't been all that close with his aunt growing up, he still cared about the woman deeply and wanted to be around in case she didn't have much time left. Nobody knew if what she had was severe or not, but incase it was he wanted to be around his family.

A small smile appeared on his face at her words. He figured that Michelle probably wouldn't care if Rachel took time off, because they both were pretty close friends and he had a feeling that she would understand. "That's great. Well let me know what she says whenever you get a hold of her."he said. He was happy that Rachel was here for him right now, because that was just what he needed. "I love you too."he spoke softly to her. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

ANNALEIGH LANCASTER

A surprised sound escaped Annaleigh's lips when he started shouting. She was quite used to being yelled at or just hearing shouting, but she hadn't been expecting it so it had startled her a bit. She didn't comment on his shouting and instead, started leading the way towards the restaurant.

A large frown appeared on her face when she heard him say they were changing where they were going. She wasn't thrilled with his, but she really didn't want to urgue with him about it. She just kept walking in the same direction. Luckily, the Shelburne was in the same direction as the way they were going. It would probably take them a little less time to get there than it would the restaurant Liam had wanted to go to earlier, which she was thankful for. Her back was still causing her problems from all of this walking and she had a feeling she would need to sit down soon. She was still thankful that he was keeping his promise to her though, because she knew that everything he had offered was just what she was needing at the moment. "Alright, whatever."she muttered, not sounding pleased.

A ghost of a smile appeared on Annaleigh's face when he introduced himself to her, but it was gone as quickly as it came. "You can call me Annaleigh."she introduced herself to him as she walked. She stopped for a minute and took off her heavy backpack. Most of it was filled with clothes and other personal items, but she did have a knife in there for protection. When she took it off, her back felt much better. She had been carrying her bag around with her all day because she was afraid someone would try to steal it. She actually always had her backpack with her. She started walking again, holding her dirty backpack with one of her free hands. The backpack was actually an old backpack with the flowers from the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland. She had originally gotten in from a thrift shop when she was a kid and had carried it around with her ever since.

#princessofhearts((c))

• Rachel DeMarco

Rachel smiled back at him, and her smile just kept growing in the short kiss. She pulled away after a quick moment, and pulled her phone out, pulling herself easily out of his embrace with the same motion.

"I'll go call her in the bedroom. Forget about the toaster for now. How about meeting me in my office? The call should only take a minute." She said sweetly, punching in Michelle's name in her contact list and making her way out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the second floor of the apartment they shared, and into the bedroom.

The call really did only take a few minutes. She explained to Michelle what was going on and how she wanted to be there for Harry and build up the courage to formally apologize over the time they would be spending together and with his family. Though deep down, she didn't really want to go at the same time. She knew his family would ask all sorts of intrusive and accusing questions about her choices recently, and it would end up being bad for her. But it was what she deserved for what she did to Harry. Michelle approved, and even encouraged Rachel's decision in this.

Once the call was over, she made her way into the office, and smiled, seeing Harry in the big leather office chair. She made her way over to him and sat on his lap, and pulled out her work laptop and a few pieces of her special paper. She opened the computer, pulled up her design program and smiled at Harry with her loving blue eyes. "I like tudor homes."

Liam Payne

Liam was pretty quiet from that point on in their journey through the rougher part of NYC to the richer and more luxurious side. He was pretty lost in thought about Niall and Harry getting a contract while he and Louis were left on their own to find someone to sign with them. Of course, it would be much easier for Louis since he had been working with Steve Aoki. Liam hadn't really been doing much since they had been on break, and now they were on tour. Harry was writing, Niall was recording samples, Louis was doing some searching for labels, and Liam.. had been waiting for them to come to him. Doing nothing. And now he was screwed. The music business was vicious and he was falling out fast.

He watched Annaleigh take off her backpack, and he figured that she was growing very tired of carrying it around. He frowned even harder at himself for not offering to carry it in the first place. He was being rather rude to her, and he was feeling pretty guilty about it now.
    "Here, let me get that." He offered, holding his hand out for her to hand it over. Though she seemed pretty stubborn too, so he wasn't sure she would actually hand it over. But he could at least say he offered the gesture.

• HARRY STYLES

Harry nodded his head in agreement to her words. "Alright. I'll see you there."he replied. After she left the kitchen, Harry did the same. Only instead of heading up the stairs towards their room like she did, he instead, made his way to his fiance's office. He had been in the office a few times before, but usually stayed out of there. He didn't want to bother her while she was working. He walked inside of the office and took a seat in the big leather desk chair. He waited patiently for her to return, looking around at everything in the office while he waited. A smile spread across his face when she came into the room and sat on his lap. He wasn't quite sure what a tutor style home was, but he was going to act like he did for her. He did sometimes watch shows on HGTV so he could try and learn more about what Rachel did for a living. He didn't always pay attention to the types of houses they talked about on those shows though. "Yeah. Me too."he agreed, even though he wasn't sure what that was.

ANNALEIGH LANCASTER

Annaleigh continued to walk, moving at a rather slow pace. This was mostly because she was tired though. Liam's offering to take her backpack had surprised her, though the dark haired brunette didn't hand it over. She still didn't fully trust him and planned to keep it on her at all times. "It's fine. I've got it."she replied as she walked. She carried the backpack for a while until her hand started to get tired, then she put it back over her back. "It shouldn't take us long to get there from where we are. At least twenty minutes to a half hour. I hope you're fine with that."she decided to say, trying to fill the awkward silence. She wasn't really big on talking, but figured she should at least let him know how long it would take them to get to the hotel. At least if she was leading them to the right place. She had heard of the Shelburne and had actually walked past it a few times, but she'd never been inside. She knew that she wouldn't get them lost though, because she knew her way around the city very well.

#princessofhearts((c))

• Rachel DeMarco

Rachel was surely the best at seeing through his fibs, and laughed when he went along with what she said. She pulled up google and started showing him pictures of some nice tudor homes. Some were big and some were small. Rachel and Harry could have whatever they wanted, really. With Rach's architectural skills and Harry's budget, they were good as gold.

"You tell me what you like, though. Our house has to be something we both love, okay? Not just me, not just you. Us. A future to build in." She said, admitting that yeah, this was the start of them finally getting the house he wanted after so long. A start was a start, there was no denying that. And this was it. She started sketching out on one of the pieces of blank paper something way more modern and way more to the rich society of today's culture's taste in housing.
    "Do you like something like this?"

Liam Payne

Liam nodded, and kept walking with her, determined to get back to the hotel with her. He was not going to just give up and call a cab now. Well, maybe he was. Because she was slowing down and looked extremely exhausted. He felt bad for making her detour all the way from wherever she was going to where he was supposed to be ending up.

He pulled his phone out and dialed up the local taxi service and called one out to where they were, near a nice little resting stop on a bench outside of what looked to be an apartment complex. Probably a bus stop, but he wanted her to rest.
    "Cab should be here in about seven minutes. Much better than a half hour. Take a load off, yeah?" He said, sitting down on the bench too. He wasn't tired like her, but he didn't want her to possibly feel any shame in sitting down and resting.
    "I have to ask just because I'm way too nosy for my own good; is it a boy or a girl?" He said, trying to make general conversation. He just wanted to fill the noisy air with something besides traffic honking and yelling from across the way. He wanted to just get the awkwardness out of the way now and try to break whatever atmosphere they were sharing right now. He didn't like it. Not one bit.
    He had all sorts of things he wanted to ask Annaleigh, but she didn't seem too fond of questions. So he kept hushed for now.

• HARRY STYLES

Harry wasn't surprised that she had figured out he was lying. He knew that she knew him well enough to tell when he wasn't telling her the truth. "I know."he said. He watched as she started pulling up photos of tudor houses on her computer. He had to admit they looked pretty cool. Honestly though, he didn't care what style of house the outside was. He just wanted the house to look interesting and unique. He wanted it to be like something nobody else had. "Those houses look cool. Honestly though, I just want our house to be unique."he told her. He then started watching as she sketched out some plans. He honestly thought what she'd drawn was amazing and he really liked it. "It looks perfect!"he exclaimed.

ANNALEIGH LANCASTER

Annaleigh let out a sigh of relief when he said he'd called a cab company. Finally she'd get to rest her tired body. She had been on the go all day and was ready to sit down and just relax. "Thank you. I don't think I can take much more walking."she said. She slipped off her backpack and took a seat on the bench that Liam had stopped near. She sat her bag on the ground near her feet. She was a bit surprised by Liam's question about her baby. She wasn't used to people asking her questions about the child growing inside her. She didn't really talk to people much anyway, so that was part of the reason. She wasn't much of a people person and tended to keep to herself.

Luckily for Liam, Annaleigh actually did know the gender of her baby. Awhile back she actually had enough money to go to the doctor so she'd gone and got everything checked out. As far as she knew the kid was healthy. Which was a huge surprise to Annaleigh considering her situation. "This little one's a girl. At least, that's what the doctor told me the last time I saw her."she answered his question. The last time she had actually been to the doctor was when she was about five and a half months pregnant. She knew she should be going and seeing the doctor regularly, but she didn't have the money to go to regular appointments. Plus she was also trying to save up for an apartment of her own. She knew she'd eventually have to go see the doctor again though, because she wanted to make sure this kid was doing okay.

#princessofhearts((c))

• Rachel DeMarco

Rachel continued to sketch, getting lost in her vision. A mix between a suburban home and also something rich and fancy. Big enough so that when they were ready for kids, there would be plenty of rooms for them to grow up in and have rooms to play in. Run through the halls to their daddy in the mornings. She dreamed of a beautifully rustic modern kicthen with a bar separating to the dining room to host parties in with Harry's family and friends, and her fantasies were pouring out through her pencil onto the paper. It was obviously a rough sketch. But then when she just about had the grand image in her head, she began using the program at lightning speed to create something that fit her style of business creations with Harry's vision of modernity in their home.
    Soon enough, the whole house had a sketched out plan with proportions and beautiful style and unique touches to it. It looked beautiful, and Rachel just wanted Harry to be as passionate about it as she was.
    "How's it look, Harry? Could you live in this with me?"

Liam Payne

Liam smiled when they sat and started talking even if it was just a little bit. There was something assuring about the way They could just sit and have a small little chat. It felt less cold somehow, and Liam sat back, realxing with the same grin on his face and looking over at her with a certain fondness for the way she talked about her child.

"Do you have any names picked out?" He then asked. If he didn't know better about her situation, he would have congratulated her on the baby girl. But of course, it probably wasn't what she wanted, seeing as she didn't look like she had a solid place to stay. Or raise the baby. And that raised concern with Liam. No matter the life, it was still a human being, and it deserved to grow up and live in a safe environment. And he knew living on the streets of New York would not give this baby girl that privilege. He felt terrible about it.

• HARRY STYLES

A bright, happy smile spread across Harry's face at her words. He thought the plans she'd drawn up were perfect and he couldn't wait to get started on this house. Of course, he loved where they lived now, but this tiny apartment was just a starter home. He knew that eventually they would get started on their new place and eventually move into it when it was finished. He could already envision their home in his head and he was really excited about everything. "It's perfect!"he replied happily as he stared at her work. His fiance always had been great at drawing up house plans and it amazed him at how good she was at it. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Well he tried to anyway. It was kind of hard with the way they were sitting in the chair.

ANNALEIGH LANCASTER

A ghost of a smile appeared on Annaleigh's face when he asked about baby names. She actually had quite a few names in mind and couldn't decide between them. "Yes actually. I have a few names in mind. I've been thinking about the names Terra, Raven, Tara, Beth, or Faith."she explained to him. The reason why she liked the names Terra, Tara, and Raven were because she was a huge Teen Titans fan. When she was a kid she had watched the cartoons a few times and fell in love with them. She also felt like she could relate to the characters Terra and Raven, which was another reason why she loved those three names. She liked the name Beth because the song had been playing the night her daughter had been conceived. She also liked the name Faith, because her mother had been a Faith Hill fan. Sadly, Annaleigh's mother wasn't around anymore. The woman had been shot when Annaleigh was a child. She had actually witnessed the horrible act and still had bad dreams about it from time to time. What had happened to her mother had helped make Annaleigh stronger though, because now she was a bit tougher. She also had learned how to handle herself in bad situations growing up and had learned to adapt to change.

#princessofhearts((c))

• Rachel DeMarco

Rachel couldn't help but laugh at how goofy Harry was sometimes, and he certainly was very excited about the house, which pleased her very much.
    She turned around so that she was straddling him to face him and give him a kiss on the lips.
    "When do we fly out, then?" She asked in between kisses, and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her forehead against his, just looking into his beautiful eyes for a moment. He was truly a work of art, and she was so blessed to have someone like him. Oh god, was she blessed. After every trial and tribulation they had been through, and had coming up, he was with her. Every step of the way. And she couldn't have been happier, either.

Liam Payne

"Well, if you ever want an opinion, I love the name Faith. Of course, I'm personally one for changing spelling to make something slightly more unique. If I was in your shoes, I'd go with F-a-y-t-h-e." He said, just putting in his general opinion. But he agreed on loving the name no matter what. Even if she thought his spelling of names was just wack-ass crazy.

Liam looked up at the now cloudy sky of the afternoon, and sighed a bit to himself. It felt like rain, and he just hoped the cab would be here before it began to. He didn't feel like getting rained on right now. Not when things seemed to be going pretty okay. He wasn't lost anymore, and he had a little buddy to talk to while getting back to his mates at their hotel. He would probably just room with Louis for the night if he didn't bring a girl back. He hated when he did that.
    But that was actually now very hypocritical. He was bringing someone back to the hotel now too. But this was completely different, right?
    He hoped so. He didn't need any more flack from the boys than he would get for missing this meeting.
    The cab arrived a minute early, and Liam opened the door for Annaleigh, letting her get in before going around and getting in the other side himself. He was a gentleman, no matter the woman. He always would be. His parents brought him up right, and that's just the way it was.