SONGS OF OUR FATHERS [DARTH VADER BIO V.2 [NO FANCY] SAVED]

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Darth Vader's Armor

• TAGS

• Aurate - things i associate w/ your character wrote:

Vader: Ash, blood-soaked paws, faint heartbeats, bright red, blinding spotlights, people you see in the shadows at night.

Praguekit heartchart and stuff wrote:

"Darth Vader. I started out with no strong feelings for him. He attacked Marley which is not appropriate behaviour in WindClan, but I admit I overlooked that when he had captured that ScarClan high position to bring in for interrogation. I had respected him then. But my feelings for him changed quickly when he told me to "stop stuttering" because otherwise the enemy would never respect me. I know that my speech disorder limits my eloquence but my logic is valid and that will be enough. I do not need to know his opinion of my stutter, I share the same one already."

owly pls all for talia, daddy vader's not gonna let anyone anyone touch a hair on talia's pelt like nope, not talia

Windclan Choice awards wrote:

Most Likely to Hold the Moon for Ransom — Vader(7)
    Most Likely to Be Exiled — Vader(5)

We have one rule here.
    Please do not take Darth Vader's Oreos.

Rick just started a fight with Supreme Lord Dad

Nine is literally the worst at this job. It's just, 'Lord Vader sir, I *trips over feet* it's a pleasure to- *falls over*'

DADDY VADER NO. DON'T HURT THE TINY STORMTROOPERS™
    THEY'RE LIKE TINY TOTS BUT BETTER.

Does that mean Vader is the wine mom?
    He works so hard.

Selfdestruction wrote:

How about one night everyone has a nightmare and they wake up handcuffed to someone who is the literal personification of that nightmare
    And someone accidentally swallowed all the handcuff keys but nobody knows who

BurningPyre:Anyway Sel will be chained to pissed off Daddy Vader
    And he'll use the cuffs to pick her up and slam her back down a few times

cDmvwPt.png?1
    only because it matches his "i really wish i weren't here right now!" badge

Hello my children

Daddy's home <3

Vader brings unhappiness everywhere he goes
    it's just like
    'oh no it's him'
    'the tin can of destruction and misery'

oh no

not the evil sinful hands

anything but the evil sinful hands

It was funny. In one moment, you couldn't decide how to feel about a party setup, and, in the next, you were pretty sure Satan had risen to come breathe-rasp next to you.

jerome is the kind of guy that would bring people from the resistance right as hux is telling vader somthn super important or that he's proud of accomplishing like

HUX: dad I made a rocketship in class today and-
    JEROME: *loudly drags in better more important project*
    DADDY V: not now hux my other child has done something much more interesting than you

Darth Vader - ❥❥❥ "He's my husband. I don't always agree with him on the way he handles things. I do trust him, because I know he would never hurt me and will always be there for me, as will I for him. I do love him, and no matter how much he hates it, he'll always be my Ani."

fixed the thing
    hAUCM14.png

me wrote:

tbh in a sense Vader is the naughty kitty and Padme is the spray bottle keeping him from scratching the guests

Hmm. It seemed Darth Vader was adding her wasps to his own swarm. How dark. And evil. Heh.

Whitedove: y can't u be normal
    Vader: conceal don't feel don't let them know

Henry wasn't planning on getting punched in the face today [by a metal lion]

He's having a rough day

Anyways guys when Vader's dead i'm gonna have so much fun

"There is no pain"

"I'm free!"

"also I've been moving all the furniture and Henry's house 4 inches to the left and rearranging his books and taking out the bookmarks"

[fancypost= bg color;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Takumi's fear of Vader had ebbed away, at least partially. The last 'incident' had been when the flea infestation was going around, and the barbary lion had choked him until he'd almost blacked out as a threat. Yeah... for a while after that the young tom had nearly pissed himself every time Vader decided to show up in his general vicinity. But he'd gotten over that. Mostly.

"Climbing classes?" At least he's not murdering people. Seeing the emporer, Luke frowned and his eyes narrowed slightly, but he said nothing more. Instead he would look up at his father now.

[center][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 300px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px][center]DARTH VADER

At least now his Cubs would have a reference whenever he mentioned that Dystopia was an insult to lions and Frankenstein's uncooked Cronenberg. If they followed him, that was. One of the probably would.

vader making fake as hell robot noises just to freak atticus out

• Moves and Attacks:

POWER COUNT: 25/?
    The Sight - Vader will use this power to get information out of his enemies, or use their memories against them to blackmail them, or cause them emotional pain. On the bad side, this causes Vader to see ghosts of his past, including his once-dead wife, Padme, his deceased mother, and on occasion, the ghost of Palpatine. It also provides the ability to sense the emotions of others. It also provides Vader the ability to sense the emotions of others. It gives Vader the ability of foresight, giving him an idea of what to come in the future. (Note that The Sight is not completely infallible, and occasionally the user will see a past or future that had the potential to happen, but never actually came to be.)

Super Senses - Allows Vader to see in infrared vision and x-ray vision. He primarily uses the power for spying on just about anyone from the comfort of his hyperbaric chamber, and give the impression that "Lord Vader is always watching."

Telepathy - Allows Vader to read thoughts and communicate through telepathy with others, including members of the First Order. When Paired with super senses, he can use telepathy over long distances. Otherwise, this power can only be used on character's that are within sight distance of Lord Vader.

Project and Manipulate Emotions - Allows Vader to project and manipulate emotions, mostly to form someone into submission.

Memory Manipulation - Used in a similar way with the Sight, and allows Vader to brainwash others.

Ability to Take Away Pain - Used very rarely, for the need of others.

Manipulation Molecules -

Replace a Body Part - When his legs and arms were cut off, Vader's front paws were replace with metallic gorilla arms. This allows him not only to climb, but to grab people's throat and wield his saber.

Robotic Pelt - Vader's ears and limbs are robotic.

Super Speed and Teleportation - Allows him to get around quickly, and strike fast in battle. Teleportation allows Vader to teleport to a location within sight distance. Occasionally, to teleport objects. Super Speed allows him to travel at up to 150 miles per hour.

Elemental Pelt - Under the armor, and in the armor, Vader's body is reinforced with rock.

Super Strength - Self-explanatory.

Telekinesis - Allows Vader to move and manipulate things with his mind, and does so with moving his hands. The item or items being moved or manipulated can't be more than about a hundred pounds combined, with the item or items moving slower based on their combined weight. This power can't be used indefinitely, as Vader needs a short break to regain concentration after about 30 seconds. Vader cannot use it on himself, because he weighs well over a hundred pounds.

Elemental Power - Water - Allows Vader to control water. It becomes possible to pull a limited amount of water out of the air (a gallon or two at a time). It also allows the user to control very large amounts of water from nearby lakes or streams (up to about 1,500 gallons at a time). The higher the amount of water, the slower it moves. Vader can use this power to control someone else's body through blood bending, but he must be touching them to do so.

Elemental Power - Air - This power basically allows Vader to live, as he uses it to breathe. It can do things from creating a gentle breeze indefinitely up to creating around an F2 tornado. When creating tornadoes, the larger the tornado the greater the fatigue on the user. An F2 tornado, for example, could only be sustained for about 2 minutes before the user collapsed due to fatigue.

Elemental Power - Fire - This power doesn't make you completely immune to fire. You must have a source of flame to initiate this power. The fire created cannot burn indefinitely, as it's constantly consuming its fuel sources. You can also use this power to throw, kick, or otherwise propel a fireball at a foe. A single user can create temperatures up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Elemental Power - Electricity - It allows Vader to create a lightsaber, using a metal cylinder and a conduit, and conducting a blade of lightning, at 53,540 degrees Fahrenheit. The downside, the object must be in his hand.

Elemental Power - Earth - Vader tends to cause Earthquakes when angry. Also, he stole a tactic from Rick Grimes, known as the "Earth Bullet," in short, it is a bullet made out of stone, and a fast moving projectile that can cause damage.

Possession - Vader will only use this power in extreme cases. He feels this power is seductive to him- it would allow him to leave his body and enjoy the luxuries outside of his suit, but at the expense of losing all of his abilities. In other cases, he will use this power for spying.

Bipedal - After losing his hindlegs in a fight with a centaur and a few others in the Exiles, Vader dragged himself back to the Windclan camp, and rebuilt new legs. These legs allow him to stand on his hind legs, making it easier for him to fight.

Ivan - Ivan is a ten foot tall polar bear who is often seen with Vader- the bear was taken in by Vader, and is loyal to him. Ivan has sustained a few scars and the loss of vision in one eye since then, and wears an eyepatch. You can read about him here.

Anti-Gravity: This was allowed back in the game, and Vader uses it sometimes when lifting somone up, but also to scare people.

Time Control: This was allows back in the game as well, and Vader uses it to review things.

• Vader's Belt + Trophies

Vader hangs select items off his belt. For him, these things are a statement of power. They show who he has dominated, and as a subtle threat.

A lightsaber. Not exactly like the standard saber in the movies, though. Vader's blade is a silver metal hilt with a crystal inside, and neon gas. Why? Neon gives the blade a red color. When Neon gas is excited by electricity, it begins to glow red, and Vader then keeps the blade at a certain length with a magnetic field he can manipulate to decide its size. It is able to cut through things as it is powered by Vader's elemental control over lightning. Lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun- capable of turning sand into glass. Vader's gloves allow the charge to pass through. Doing this, Vader had to redesign both of his arms to use this, running the current down a large, flat wire. His metal arms are protected by a silicon glove, with the palm cut out and the electricity directed outward in his palm, dispersing it or charging whatever's in his hands.
    The downside, Vader cannot throw his weapon and it only works while he holds it.

The Axe. A weapon and a Trophy. Vader is mortal enemies with Rick Grimes, and was undercover in the Exiles, serving as Rick's apprentice. Upon Rick's death, Cosmicclash (Vader) was given the axe, being told, "use it," and watched the life drain from the tiger's eyes. He sharpens and cleans the axe blade as needed, but does not clean off any blood, or the hilt. He wants everyone to know it's Rick's. He wants them to know, to believe, he plucked it from Rick's beaten body. Vader uses this when fighting against the Exiles, sometimes combined with the saber. He wants to destroy them with the very weapon Rick used to lead them to victory.

A Knife. He stole this right out of Judith Grimes' hand, and has kept it since. He finds Judith to be a displeasurable creature, seeing her as a lesser being, due to her personality and her jumble of hybrid parts. She has stood in his way on various occasions, and he has used her in return. Vader tortured her and cut off one of her claws, then sent it, along with a letter written in copper-smelling red letters. On a different occasion, he used drugs in interrogation and made her watch. When she stormed to Windclan and spoke of his crimes, he took it from her as she threatened him with it. He has yet to use it.

The Eyepatch of Bill Cipher. Bill was his colonel in the First Order, until Bill made an attempt on his life, by bringing down his speaking plateau and crashing rocks down on him. Vader survived this, and was livid. They broke out into a duel, gaining the upperhand by catching Bill in midair by the torso, and shoving Bill's face in snow. He then flipped Bill over, and ripped the eyepatch off the demon's face. This event caused Bill to be more ill and experience voices. The patch is tied to his belt, next to the axe.

Other trophies:
    These have been kept in a secret room connected to Vader's office in the past, but are now kept in a room built under Vader's cabin in Windclan. These are items Vader acquired in battle, but also through the First Order. Before it's disbanding, a custom in the First Order was to murder a member of your clan, or bring back a child to serve in the Order, to prove your loyalty. Vader has made three of these items into paperweights, which were on his desk when someone walked in to greet him. They are preserved in jars of suspended liquid, with a light at the bottom to show them properly and labeled them in English. They are now in the room as well, adjecent to eachother.

The first paperweight was given to him by his former Apprentice, Mauledpup. It is the heart of former Darkclan leader, Junkrat. This item also came with a prosthetic leg, which is displayed on the wall.

The other two paperweights were added by Vader. The second one being a paw of Poe Dameron, a former combatant in Blizzardclan and former leader of the Resistance.

The third is one of Nighttales Xerses' paws, which Vader cut off while holding him in the air. This, prompted Colouredclan to retreat, and would the last battle in the First Order. Nighttales is also the Coloredclan leader.

Special items are kept in glass cases, as if to give the illusion the trophy room is a museum.
    The first item from the initiation missions was given to Vader by his first apprentice, Kylo Ren. Kylo killed one of Blizzardclan's own, and gifted Vader with bright yellow shutter shades, stained with blood. They are labeled and displayed in a case.

Following this, Vader's General, F.B. Hux, killed a member in the Tribe of Burning Eclipse, Starjelly. Her star-patterned and beautiful pelt sparkled in the light, and her tail now hangs on the wall. Vader considers this item important- Hux proved to be vital in the growth of the First Order, and pleased Vader greatly, until his disappearance.

Menhit, one of Vader's favorite Captains, rose to leadership in the Kingdom of the White Sands, where he used the clan to gain more power, adding them to his numbers. She gave him two children, one of them being her own daughter, and a stuffed rabbit, belonging to Hushedcries's missing daughter.

From Satsuriku, a Double-Bladed Knife, displayed next to the gifts given by Venta, a satchel of throwing knives, and a bookbag.

From Dhiren, a prosthetic metal wing, which is stretched out and displayed on the wall. Coincidentally, the wing belonged to one of Ivan's former clanmates.

There are several necklaces kept in one case, labeled individually.
    From Magmaflow, hanging on the wall with other jewelry, is a gold necklace, belonging to Moonfang.

From Vader's most trusted Colonel, Derrick, grew to be one of his favorites, presented him with a Zircon necklace. If Vader expected something to be done, he gave it to Derrick, as the tiger rarely let him down.

Vader's longest-reigning General, Selfdestruction, proved her worth by donating more than one of her own litters to their cause. She had a possible romantic interest for the Supreme Leader, but never made any attempts. She gave him a locket, belonging to a member named Miri.

One of the early members, Crookedpaw, gave him a pendant with a glowing, red Ruby. This also came with a cat's pelt, which is stretched and displayed on the wall.

During Negan's takeover of Windclan, Darth Vader killed at least 11 of Negan's bodyguards in this post, from them, he acquired a set of broken ribs, two skulls, three bandanas, bloody fur, three sets of legs, and a knife.

• Extra:

http://beinglion.com/barbary-lions.php

• Words that go with Darth Vader:

Altschmerz
    n. weariness with the same old issues that you’ve always had.

Nodus Tollens
    n. the realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore.

Liberosis
    n. the desire to care less about things.

Rigor Samsa
    n. a kind of psychological exoskeleton that can protect you from pain and contain your anxieties, but always ends up cracking under pressure or hollowed out by time—and will keep growing back again and again.