Trust In Me {2/3; GxB and GxG}

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Trust In Me {2/3; GxB and GxG}

Plot:

Display Spoiler
      Ah, vacation! Is there anything better for a young college-age couple? Traveling around, seeing the sights...? Yeah, I thought not. And then everything gets a slap thanks to a dream demon. Oh! Did I forget that part? {Muse A} and {Muse B} are wildly in love. Which is why they've mutually agreed to go on vacation together. It's while preparing for said journey they meet fellow traveler {Muse C}. She's a charming individual who wins the pair over. So, she accompanies them on the adventure. Sounds good, right?
      Display Spoiler

{Muse C} isn't everything that she seems, sadly. She has...Ulterior motives for being around {A} and {B}.

Did you think this was a poly thread? Well...It kinda is. And, in a strange way, a serious version of that "Nightman" song from IASIP.

I've got a few rules. One being that my word is law.
      I also ask that you be able to write three detailed sentences to a paragraph. Good grammar is a MUST.

PLEASE be active; Do NOT kiss-and-diss.

I am VERY picky with who roleplays with me. I'll ask you to link me threads you did. Though I cannot bring myself to refuse anyone.

Despite the...Methods of feeding...This thread is PG-13.

A little info on Succubi from an old thread I did:

Display Spoiler
      Succubi are immortal demons. They can shapeshift into whatever they want. They have no qualms about lying to get the souls they want or need. They can make almost any human love them/want to **** them. In a sense...They have no soul.

Muse C is that creature. They try to seduce mainly Muse A for either just feeding or even going so far as to wanting to produce a cambion. With your motives...Go nuts!

I will be playing Muse A. Muse B is her boyfriend. WHERE they vacation can be up to you.

Paige:

&quot;I believe I&#039;ll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready. <br />And then I&#039;ll take it.&quot;<br />&quot;I believe you will NOT!&quot;<br /><br />I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK!<br /><br />&quot;Doooorothy Gaaale!&quot;<br />
    • We're waiting for one. Seeing as you come up with awesome supes, why not play the succubus?
      &quot;I believe I&#039;ll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready. <br />And then I&#039;ll take it.&quot;<br />&quot;I believe you will NOT!&quot;<br /><br />I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK!<br /><br />&quot;Doooorothy Gaaale!&quot;<br />
    • Kiam, you're the succubus. Magnet, you're the boyfriend.
    • I gotchyu fam! I will try to throw together a character soon.

Name:
      In-depth Optional

Nicknames/Titles:
      Meanings:

Age (Actual and Perceived):
      Species/Race:

Physical/Born Sex:
      Gender Identity:
      Preferred pronouns:
      Sexuality:

Appearance:
      In-depth Option

Skin tone/texture:
      Facial features:
      Body Modifications (tattoos, piercings, etc]:
      Hair (color, texture, length, etc.):
      Typical outfits (formal, casual, fancy, work, etc.):
      Body Build (Height, weight, fitness):

Personality:
      In-depth Option

Personal goals:
      General attitude:
      Personal beliefs:
      Positive traits:
      Negative traits:
      Alignment (Good-Evil/Lawful-Chaotic):
      Hogwarts house:
      MBTI type:

History:
      In-depth Option

Rank (in society):
      Birthday:
      Family (Relationship):
      Relatives:
      Friends:
      Lovers:
      Crushes:
      Culture:
      Birthplace:
      Childhood:
      Adolescence:
      Maturity:
      Most recently:

Skills (proficiencies, powers, etc.):
      In-depth Option

Strengths:
      Weaknesses:
      Hobbies:
      Weapons used:
      Magic used:
      Other:

Extra:
    • Name: Kyle
      In-depth Optional

Nicknames/Titles:
      Meanings:

Age (Actual and Perceived): 20
      Species/Race: Human
      In-Depth

Physical/Born Sex: Male
      Gender Identity: Male
      Preferred pronouns: Male
      Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
      In-depth Option

Skin tone/texture: Pale, seemingly perpetual 5 o'clock shadow
      Facial features: Glasses, clean shaven
      Body Modifications (tattoos, piercings, etc]: none
      Hair (color, texture, length, etc.): Shortish dark brown hair combed to the side but hidden under a backwards baseball hat
      Typical outfits (formal, casual, fancy, work, etc.): will probably be only wearing casual wear during this RP. He likes dark jeans, hoodies, button down shirts, work boots.
      Body Build (Height, weight, fitness): 6' tall, about 150 pounds. He's a tall skinny guy. While skinny, he's not exactly super fit.

Personality:
      In-depth Option

Personal goals: "I want to be the best at things I like to do."
      General attitude: "Look at things one day a time."
      Personal beliefs: "We exist to leave a legacy."
      Dislikes: most other sports, winter time, anything vanilla flavored or smelling
      Positive traits: works hard, never gives up, likes to lead
      Negative traits: obsessive/addictive personality, sleeps late, mean streaks easily
      Alignment (Good-Evil/Lawful-Chaotic): true neutral
      Hogwarts house: --
      MBTI type: --

History:
      In-depth Option

Rank (in society):
      Birthday:
      Family (Relationship):
      Relatives:
      Friends:
      Lovers: Paige!
      Crushes:
      Culture:
      Birthplace:
      Childhood:
      Adolescence:
      Maturity:
      Most recently:

Skills (proficiencies, powers, etc.):
      In-depth Option

Strengths:
      Weaknesses:
      Hobbies: watching sports, playing video games, reading
      Weapons used:
      Magic used:
      Other:

Extra:

"'Hey there' to my future self..."

lowkey lookin for them overwatch friends
    • Name: Kanta, Kallikrates, Masami, Chastity, Nefertari, Calypso, and many other names. For now she goes by Lola Brinkle.
      Nicknames/Titles: "Deceiver", "Mistress", "Creature of the Night", "THAT DAMN WHORE", etc.
      Meanings: "Desired, beautiful" Sanskrit, "Beautiful power" Greek, "Becomes beautiful" Japanese, (I can't resist irony), "The most beautiful" Egyptian, "she who conceals" Greek
      Current name meaning: Short form of Dolores which means "sorrows" in Spanish (ironically taken from one of The Virgin Mary's titles). According to Urban dictionary Brinkles are "The wrinkles that appear between woman's breasts when she wears a tight shirt." and Brinkley is "a very intelligent woman. who may have a bitchy mood swing from time to time. who is also good at pleasuring her men,and is a sex junkie. but brinkley is one hot number....so keep your boyfriends away from her." Both of these are oddly fitting.

Age (Actual and Perceived): Around 6,969 years old, appears to be in her early to mid twenties
      Species/Race: Succubus, appears to be of Indian descent when in human form
      Gender Identity: Mostly feminine
      Sexuality: Anything that moves, anyone that she finds entertaining

Skin tone/texture: a warm cinnammon color, smooth and radiant
      Facial features: horns (usually hidden), appears to be of Indian descent, plump lips (often wears a rich plum shade of lipstick)
      Hair (color, texture, length, etc.): oil slick black (dark black, but once light hits it there are various strands of rainbow colors), just touches her hips when put down, rather thick, very silky and smooth
      Typical outfits (formal, casual, fancy, work, etc.): A VERY risque dress of dark purple with bright crimson highlights, thigh-high leather high-heeled boots
      Body Build (Height, weight, fitness): Sleek, muscular, about 6 feet and 2 inches tall (though this can change), curvy

Personal goals: Power, entertainment, fulfillment
      General attitude: If you want to do something, do it. Does whatever she wishes until someone more powerful comes along.
      Positive traits: Playful, entertaining, fun, cunning
      Negative traits: Destructive, not overly concerned with what happens, manipulative
      Alignment (Good-Evil/Lawful-Chaotic): Chaotic Neutral
      Hogwarts house: Slytherin
      MBTI type: ESFP (Entertainer)

Skills (proficiencies, powers, etc.): Seduction, enhanced persuasion against weak-willed, flight (when she doesn't have to hide her wings), shapeshifting, can make people horny
      Strengths: Deception, capturing attention and holding it, gains power when she gains a soul (the person must pledge themselves to her, but doesn't necessarily have to die), flexible, attractive, bold
      Weaknesses: Strong wills, overly curious, overly indulgent, overconfident, doesn't plan things very well, sensitive wings
    • Oh! Defintiley accepted!

Of course, our opening scene will be arrival in their hotel room before a day of exploration:

Display Spoiler
      Paige could already tell this vacation was off to a good start. The first sign? She beat both Kyle AND Lola to the hotel room. Fully stepping into the big-enough space, the tiny blonde smiled to herself in pride. Hey! She had a right to egotistical celebration. Immediately, the young woman jumped onto a bed she automatically decided would go to her boyfriend and herself. Her personal bag of luggage tossed to the floor.

"Hey! Pick up the pace, guys!" Paige shouted towards the open door. Assuming her companions could hear her.

Where should they be vacationing at? Gatlinburg, Orlando, or whatever?
    • (Maybe somewhere with a hotspring? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_or_Consequences,_New_Mexico en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_National_Park
      And does Paige have a similar history to Fae's Child thread? Just curious.)

Lola smirked at their antics, striding in after them and setting her purse aside onto a table. A bellboy followed shortly after with a cart loaded with luggage. "As for my defense, I didn't want to leave poor..." she glanced at the boy's nametag "Jeffrey behind with my bags." Lola said, smirking and settling down in a chair and crossing her legs. "You can go now, Jeffrey." she told him. Her voice was deep and cool, with a slight Indian-British accent.
      "Thanks, ma'am." the bellboy said, tipping his hat and leaving.
      Lola turned waved after him, then turned back to the couple. "What's the hurry, anyway? You can't rush fun. And we've got plenty of time."