Under My Skin {PAFP; GxB, BxG, or GxG}

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!

• Plot:

Yep. Two paranaturals coming together while dealing with the occult world around them. Adventures, crime solving, yadda yadda...So! are ya up for it?

I've only got a few rules. One being that my word is law.
    I also ask that you be able to write three detailed sentences and/or a paragraph. Good grammar is a MUST.
    You do NOT have to aware of the White Wolf game/fandom. That's what my links are for; Education. Of course, we WILL be applying creative license to certain elements.
    Be creative with the character you create. Race, species...Go nuts! Just...DO NOT create a Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
    I WILL ask you to link me threads you did to evaluate whether I want to RP with you or not. Though, lucky for you and unlucky for me, I cannot bring myself to refuse.
    Feel free to start a conversation with me about ideas.

The following links will provide you with bits of information:

Our characters will meet either on a date (One set up by their friends) or accidentally. If you want, they can know each other prior in some other way.
    The setting is either high school or college.

I will be playing either Muse A or Muse B. Your choice.

If I'm playing A, Your Character can be ANY species of supernatural. From the well-known like vampires, to the lesser known.

You can also choose my girl's animal form from this list:

If I'm Muse B, your character's animal form can be anything you choose.

My muse is highest for GxB and BxG. Although I am willing to do GxG.

My Character Choices:

Mind making a mini-firm for your character?

[center]"[i]I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready.
    And then I'll take it.[/i]"
    "[i]I believe you will NOT![/i]"

[b]I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK![/b]

"[i]Doooorothy Gaaale![/i]"
    [/center]
  • ok, I'll play muse B.

Name; Nuala
    Species; Faerie muse
    Appearance; She has curly blonde hair, long in front and cut short in the back and her blue eyes shine with magic
    Personality; She is highly sarcastic and pretends to be tougher than she is, but underneath, she yearns for true affection, not the sort that faked because of her muse power.

' some people are like slinkys... they're really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.' -Adarian
    'why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible' -Seth
    'do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.' -Asmodeus
    'TVs can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.' -Urian

[center][img]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/cw/j5/0l/zing.jpg[/img][/center]
  • Oh! Paige, thanks to her Shifter nature, isn't as affected by muse powers as normal humans would be. What should Paige's animal form be?

[center]"[i]I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready.

[/center]
  • I like the leopard as a choice

' some people are like slinkys... they're really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.' -Adarian
    'do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.' -Asmodeus
    'TVs can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.' -Urian

[center][img]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/cw/j5/0l/zing.jpg[/img][/center]
  • *nods* Where would you like us to start? I'll write.

[/center]
  • Probably where they meet for the first time.