Under My Skin {PAFP; GxB, BxG, or GxG}

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Under My Skin {PAFP; GxB, BxG, or GxG}

Plot:

Display Spoiler
      Certain people have the ability to transform into animals. Most of these are your average werecreature. But there ARE shapeshifters: People only born with said ability. Their only similarities with the Weres include shifting and forced transformations on Full Moons. Otherwise, the two species are vastly different. {Muse A} happens to be a shapeshifter. They're pretty okay with their 'condition.' Other than the awkward idea of dating...
      Display Spoiler

Until they meet {Muse B}...Who happens to be not very human, themselves...

Yep. Two paranaturals coming together while dealing with the occult world around them. Adventures, crime solving, yadda yadda...So! are ya up for it?

I've only got a few rules. One being that my word is law.
      I also ask that you be able to write three detailed sentences and/or a paragraph. Good grammar is a MUST.
      You do NOT have to aware of the White Wolf game/fandom. That's what my links are for; Education. Of course, we WILL be applying creative license to certain elements.
      Be creative with the character you create. Race, species...Go nuts! Just...DO NOT create a Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
      I WILL ask you to link me threads you did to evaluate whether I want to RP with you or not. Though, lucky for you and unlucky for me, I cannot bring myself to refuse.
      Feel free to start a conversation with me about ideas.

The following links will provide you with bits of information:

Our characters will meet either on a date (One set up by their friends) or accidentally. If you want, they can know each other prior in some other way.
      The setting is either high school or college.

I will be playing either Muse A or Muse B. Your choice.

If I'm playing A, Your Character can be ANY species of supernatural. From the well-known like vampires, to the lesser known.

You can also choose my girl's animal form from this list:

Display Spoiler

Panther

Leopard

Fox

Coyote

If I'm Muse B, your character's animal form can be anything you choose.

My muse is highest for GxB and BxG. Although I am willing to do GxG.

My Character Choices:

Mind making a mini-firm for your character?
      &quot;I believe I&#039;ll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready. <br />And then I&#039;ll take it.&quot;<br />&quot;I believe you will NOT!&quot;<br /><br />I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK!<br /><br />&quot;Doooorothy Gaaale!&quot;<br />
    • ok, I'll play muse B.

Name; Nuala
      Species; Faerie muse
      Appearance; She has curly blonde hair, long in front and cut short in the back and her blue eyes shine with magic
      Personality; She is highly sarcastic and pretends to be tougher than she is, but underneath, she yearns for true affection, not the sort that faked because of her muse power.
      &#039; some people are like slinkys... they&#039;re really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.&#039; -Adarian <br />&#039;why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible&#039; -Seth<br />&#039;do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.&#039; -Asmodeus <br />&#039;TVs can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.&#039; -Urian<br /><br />
    • Oh! Paige, thanks to her Shifter nature, isn't as affected by muse powers as normal humans would be. What should Paige's animal form be?
      &quot;I believe I&#039;ll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready. <br />And then I&#039;ll take it.&quot;<br />&quot;I believe you will NOT!&quot;<br /><br />I WILL BE GONE / INACTIVE FOR A WEEK!<br /><br />&quot;Doooorothy Gaaale!&quot;<br />
    • I like the leopard as a choice
      &#039; some people are like slinkys... they&#039;re really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.&#039; -Adarian <br />&#039;why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible&#039; -Seth<br />&#039;do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.&#039; -Asmodeus <br />&#039;TVs can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.&#039; -Urian<br /><br />
    • *nods* Where would you like us to start? I'll write.
    • Probably where they meet for the first time.