open, introduction ♢ history has its eyes on you

• open, introduction ♢ history has its eyes on you

Luckypaw !

he/him - attack in #A0B0A8 - Stormclan - Blazeheart X Skuli - 8 moons

The small kitten limped about the camp, honestly bored and looking for something to do. After all, there wasn't much to do when you couldn't climb very high or jump up too far with a twisted back paw.

So Luckypaw simply curled up on a rather pretty looking rock that he had found with a deep sigh, letting his swampy eyes gaze over those who walked by. He gave a calming, small smile like it would help attrack some friends that he had a lack of.

I may not live to see our glory, but I will gladly join the fight!

Biography (clicky!) - Heartchart (clicky!) - Roleplayed by Azrael Burns. (clicky!)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Luckytrail. ().

• Just the scent of her child was enough to grab her attention. Lucky was still young so that only upped how protective she was, not that she wasn't protective enough in the first place. Blaze would go over to the young kitten, giving a small sigh at the memory of Skuli. They would of known him in their really early life, but he died when they were right around three moons old. She missed him, there was no doubt about it. "How's it going?" She said, aiming to give Luckypaw an affectionate lick on the head, her excuse being smoothing down a tuft of sticky-outty fur.

/ack accidentally posted on main, sorry!

Anatolios HP tryouts!
      ValiantClan hp tryouts!

Feel free to pm me with anything! I don't bite!
    • Luckypaw !

((It's okay cx))

"It's alright, I guess." The small kitten yawned really big andeal stretched far enough that he would have fell if a rather strong breeze had rolled in, it would have knocked him over. He smiled, swishing his head about as if there were a leaf caught in his fur, even though there wasn't.

Lucky didn't mind the lick, even if it was just meant as a subtle 'I love you'. He smiled lightly, sitting up straight on the rock so that he could see Blaze. "Just trying to find something to do," He mewed, batting at the rock beneath his feet with a disinterested look.

Biography (clicky!) - Heartchart (clicky!) - Roleplayed by Azrael Burns. (clicky!)

• Something to do? Well that was blue's specialty, no? She loved playing games! Like... hide and seek! And hop scotch! Granted... it might be harder for a cat to play those games. The owlet tilted her head as she floated behind the two. Her face suddenly split into a grin as she cried out, We can always play a game!

tags (updated 12/2)

general:
      Blueberry T. Fazbear | Blue | nonbinary (uses she/her)
      asexual | aromantic | single
      member of Stormclan | MamaXNpc | 4 moons
      best friend [open] | mentor [open]
      physical:
      • blue owlet with paw mutation
      injuries:
      • no current injuries
      personality:
      Picks up personality traits from interactions
      important facts:
      • Sibling to Plumera and Lemon
      powers:
      • TBA
      confrontation:
      • physical easy | mental medium
      • high aggression level
      • talk in powderblue
      • attack in blue underline
      • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions
    • Luckypaw !

Lucky perked up at the idea of a game, gently sliding off the rock, and careful not to hurt his back, twisted paw. He seemed so excited, but then became somewhat cautious.

"What kind of game? I like them, but I can't play certain ones because of my paw." The small cat answered, flicking his tail in the direction or the leg that wasn't like the others. It made him somewhat sick, though he considered it was part of him and he had tonly accept that.

• A game sounded like fun to Blaze, so she was all in. If lucky was ever to become truly sick they had a strong medic team, blaze used to be a medicine cat and Maplemeadows certainly was an excellent medic, so I guess you could said he was quite lucky. "A game sounds good to me." She said, happily awaiting for the question of what game to be answered.
      Blazeheart - female - 58 moons/almost 5 years - StormClan leader - Foundation member - SolsticeClan Hypernova
    • Luckypaw !

Luckypaw was lucky, and he definitely saw a lot of things that way. At least, he thought he seemed lucky. His luck always seemed to surge in an odd circle, raging from good luck to bad luck and then back again. He would find something really amazing, but then get hurt trying to get it home, and things such as that. Though, he tried not to focus on such things too much.

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" He bounced slightly, trying to think of what type of game that Blue would come up with.

• Spellkit had spotted the group from afar and figured he might at least make an attempt to say hello. The little red and white tabby tom trotted over to the cats and owlet, taking a seat among them. He decided that it was probably best to just try and jump into the conversation rather than start from the beginning. "What sort of game did you guys have in mind?" he asked, looking at Blueberry. Cute little thing, wasn't she?
      Spellkit - Stormclan

Myrna Faye - Riverclan

Armin Arlert - Sunclan