DRILL TIME !! [P, JEKYLL]

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • [center] [table] [tr] [td][img='http://orig06.deviantart.net/26d7/f/2017/033/2/6/caged_in_by_ofimes2671-daxnuj8.jpg',none,230][/img][/td] [td][fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:0px; width: 300px; height:50px; color: black; font-size: 28px; font-family: lucida bright; text-align: center; margin-left: 10px;][b]DARTH VADER[/b][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:px; width: 300px; height: 140px; color: black; font-size: 11px; font-family: lucida bright; text-align: justify;]Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.) ⚠ [url='https://goo.gl/rIT3fC']FULL BIO & TAGS[/url] ⚠[/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:0px; width: 280px; height: 260px; color: white; font-size: 14px; line-height: 95%; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin-left: 7px; font-family:times new roman;]Time to get his point across. Jekyll would never be a good deputy by being a pacifist, and Vader would not allow Windclan to be weakened by this. Peace was great, but peace must be paired with power, and influenced by it. He had turned down his breathing, allowing him to be more stealthy. So, to make an example. Vader did a walk around the cabin, looking in at the windows, finding the best means of entry, and finding the deputy asleep. [i]All too easy. [/i]He thinks, finding his way in- one of the windows, sitting right above where the deputy slept. No, he wasn't going to sneak inside, no, he was going to do this. [u]Vader's metal and gloved arm shot through the glass, shattering it and aiming to grab Jekyll by the neck, and pull the dog out of the window, and start shaking him.[/u] [b][/b] [/fancypost][/td] [/tr] [/table]
  • Jekyll hadn't been sleeping well since his return. His terror that someone would come for him again in the night combined with the pain that constantly plagued his body now kept him from that. However, even the restless must sleep on occasion. Eventually, the canine would become so exhausted he'd fall asleep without necessarily meaning to. This time, he was lucky enough to have been on his bed when this happened. The canine still was clearly avoiding putting pressure on his injuries though, laying on his stomach so that the claw and bite marks from Luna on his back, shoulders, and neck wouldn't be pressed against anything. He also had his bad foreleg extended a bit more than the others, as though trying to keep it away. It hurt constantly and he hadn't been able to figure out how to walk on it, which had left him bed-ridden for the past few days (or, at least, he stayed in his cabin). It was no secret that Jekyll had a volatile mental state and he had immediately blamed himself for everything that happened. For getting Takumi exposed, for hurting Attie. Oh Attie. The thought of the other canine broke his heart. His eyes were gone and it was his fault. That to be said, he had stopped eating again. This had caused his weight to drop dramatically both when he arrived in Windclan and in the following few days. While he had always been thin, it now seemed to be rather unhealthy. That being said, though he was asleep, he didn't appear particularly happy. He was even less happy, it seemed when he heard the loud noise come from the side. Immediately terror ripped through him and tears touched his eyes. Not again. This couldn't be happening again. Still, he knew that he was useless to do anything to stop whatever was about to happen and he would tense, suddenly feeling someone grab him and pulling him up. [b][color=#338285]"N-No! Please st-st-stop!"[/color][/b] He nearly sobbed the words as he was pulled up, frantically wiggling in the hand that had grasped him despite the pain it caused him. However, when he was met face to face with Vader, his eyes would widen and his cries would cease. [b][color=#338285]"V-Vader, what are you doing? Let-t me go! Y-You're hurting me,"[/color][/b] The last phrase would come as a whimper and he now had pulled his bad leg close to his body, as though in attempt to protect it. His entirely body ached and now his cuts felt as though they were burning once again, the way Vader had gasped him so tightly. He would take deep breaths, clearly trying to calm himself down despite the fact whimpers of pain were still escaping from him despite his attempt to silence it, knowing Vader would only see it as weakness.
    [align=center][b][i][color=#000033][size=12][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Za6FxXT.png[/center][/img][/size][/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=#000033][size=12]that's your punishment then[/size][/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=#000033][size=12]you live[/size][/color][/i][/b] [/align]
  • He turned, his cape following through, slamming Jekyll's back into the side of the cabin and pressing down on his throat. [b]"No, I'm not going to stop. I'm not going to hesitate to wipe out Windclan's deputy. I will make an example out of you. Put your head on a pike and march into Windclan's camp, pillage, and burn I think to the ground. How are you going to make me stop, Jekyll?"[/b] He asked, one thumb beginning to press on his trachea and the other drawing dangerously close to his eyes. [b]"How are you going to make me stop?"[/b]
  • As he was slammed against the cabin, he'd let out a cry of pain, pulling his bad leg close to him as though trying to sheild it from Vader. His fear returned and he began to squirm once again, trying desperately to escape Vader's clutches. [b][color=#338285]"N-No, please, V-V-Vader st-stop,"[/color][/b] He would repeat, his tears returning as his body screamed in pain. Why would Vader do this? He couldn't fight, especially in his current condition. When he began to press down on his throat, his breathing would become significantly more labored. He'd reach forward with his good paw, desperately batting at the arms that held him so tightly. At his question, Jekyll would flatten his years and, after a moment of struggle for air, answer. [b][color=#338285]"I-I-I don't-t-t know. V-Vader, pl-please-"[/color][/b] His voice would be suddenly cut off as he gasped for air. Tears now freely rolled down his cheeks and it was quite clear he was both terrified and in a significant amount of time. He had a feeling from Vader's words that this was all some sort of joke but what if it wasn't? What if he was going to kill him right here?
    [align=center][b][i][color=#000033][size=12][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Za6FxXT.png[/center][/img][/size][/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=#000033][size=12]that's your punishment then[/size][/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=#000033][size=12]you live[/size][/color][/i][/b] [/align]
  • [center][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 300px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px][center][color=black][b]DARTH VADER[/b][/color] [/center] [b]"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME STOP?" [/b]Vader roared, his face drawing close to dog, his grip holding steady, not tightening or slacking. Please, he was giving Jekyll plenty of ability to retaliate. [b]"How, Jekyll, are you going to stop me from breaking your neck?"[/b]
  • Jekyll flinched when the lion roared in his face, closing his eyes tightly and trying to turn his head away, ears pinned to his head. At his continued questions, Jekyll only grew more frightened and he desperately tried to control the sobs now escaping his body but he couldn't. Not with all the pain, not with Vader yelling at him. [b][color=#338285]"I-I don't-t-t know, I don't-t-t know, please let-t-t go,"[/color][/b] He was openly crying now, tears rolling down his face. [b][color=#338285]"P-Please, Vader, I-I can't even walk anymore,"[/color][/b] He whimpered, quieting a bit with this statement and pulling his injured paw even closer. It looked incredibly mangled, as though Luna had just chewed on it for some time. Of course, he hadn't yet admitted to anyone he'd been unable to walk and no one had come by to ask why he wasn't out. He could sort of hobble but it caused him an immense amount of pain considering it hadn't yet healed entirely and he would continually lose his balance and collapse. Everything seemed to hurt all the time now. He couldn't even see Attie without feeling guilty and he certainly couldn't bring himself to seek comfort in the man he had caused the most pain. Knowing Vader would be unlikely to back off without some sort of retaliation, the canine would try to push him away with his good paw, twisting slightly in his grasp (although this caused him even more pain, causing him to whimper once again). However, the push itself was hardly a nudge and at this point he was shaking in Vader's grasp due to his own fear, his tail tucked between his legs.
  • [center][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 300px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px][center][color=black][b]DARTH VADER[/b][/color][/center] Vader was relentless- and did not let up. He pressed down slightly, his ears laid flat under his helmet, he seemed to only increase in anger when Jekyll said he couldn't walk. The lion threw the deputy to the ground, keeping his grip, and aiming to press his weight down on them. [b]"If you are disabled, then why are you deputy? If you are going to keep letting yourself be captured, [i]tortured[/i] sporting an almost masochistic behavior towards our enemy, then why be deputy? Why accept this postition? Why allow your individual beliefs of pacifism to bar you from setting a good example for Windclan? How do you think it looks when Windclan, a clan that has remained strong, neutral, and relatively peaceful, has a deputy everyone could take a bite out of and will not fight back?"[/b] He pressed down, his mask close to the dog's face. [b]"You must relinquish your philosophy, or step down. You make a good doctor, but you are not a leader yet."[/b] He shoved Jekyll away, as if disgusted. [b]"Or better yet, [i]use[/i] the curse you have caged, like an animal, I might add. He's willing to prove your physical worth, and you have punished him for it. Or you could allow me to teach you. Or, again, [i]step down.[/i] Because if Windclan is frequently raided in the future because of its new leader's pacifism, then you are going to have bigger problems than me, and a defensive lion who would kill his own kind to protect his Cubs. Do you understand?"[/b]
  • Jekyll collapsed on the ground, nearly about to thank Vader as he began to attempt to stand (a rather painful and slow process given his wounds) but was soon forced down again by the lion. [b][color=#338285]"I-I'm not disabled! That isn't what I said!"[/color][/b] He snapped, irritation now seeping into his voice. [b][color=#338285]"It only happened recently, the wounds haven't had time to heal. I'm sure you've reopened them by now, though, so thank you, Vader, clearly you are being incredibly helpful," [/color][/b]He'd then add, bitterness leaking into his tone. What he didn't dare so was that he feared that, even when it did heal, his paws wouldn't be the same. It was twisted in a horrible way, after all, and he doubted he'd be able to walk properly again. He may be able to learn how to walk eventually but it wasn't something that would happen overnight. Then, he seemed to grow even angrier at Vader's next statement. [b][color=#338285]"You think that I enjoy this? That I enjoy coming back and seeing... seeing that my boyfriend's eyes have been gouged out? Feeling claws rake over my body and teeth gnash at my bones,"[/color][/b] The words held something more than the bitterness before, having a certain hard edge. Henry Jekyll had once been a man of passion and been quick to follow his emotions, be that a good or bad thing. Since Hyde, he had become significantly more reserved and watched his temper closely. Vader was free to question his ability to lead all he liked but Jekyll seemed to take this as a much more personal offense.[b][color=#338285] "I'm not [i]meant [/i]to be a leader yet, that's Jonathan's job! I have time to figure things out!"[/color][/b] He would snap, now clearly have taken on a frustrated attitude now that he realized Vader wasn't really going to hurt him. He let out a grunt as he was pushed away. He had to take a few moments to stand, wincing as his bad paw was placed on the ground. He shifted his weight, clearly putting less on that one than he did the others. He would look up at Vader, his jaw tightening slightly and clear anger now in his eyes as Vader suggested he release Hyde. [b][color=#338285]"I have [i]punished [/i]him?"[/color][/b] He repeated the words with such anger. His voice was soft but it was clear he was no longer afraid and instead absolutely infuriated with the man before him. [b][color=#338285]"You think you can reason him? You think that if he came out permanently, he'd be on our side? Hyde doesn't care who he kills! He'd tell you he's loyal to one day and the next you would find your wife and children slaughtered outside your own home. He won't reason with me and he certainly won't reason with you. Do you not think that I know him better than you do? I live with him inside my mind every. Single. Day. You don't. You have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't do with him. When I was captured, when I was left in Shadowclan for days, the anti-serum wore off quickly. I have to take it every few hours for it to work, I can't even go a full day without it. Not only was I stuck there with the injuries that they gave me but I couldn't even sleep because Hyde would... he'd invade my dreams and turn them against me. He'd speak to me the whole time, sending pain through my entire body, making me unable to even think about eating without wanting to vomit. If I have to train under you to make you content, then fine. But you will never tell me again how to handle Hyde because you don't even [i]remotely [/i]understand him and you are a fool if you think you do,"[/color][/b] Towards the start, he seemed to hold a nearly mocking tone but by the end of his words, his voice was a near snarl, resembling Hyde's deeper voice than his own. However, it was mere seconds before he seemed to realize his own anger and his eyes suddenly widened and he took a step back, looking away from Vader once again. [b][color=#338285]"Vader, I..." [/color][/b]He didn't seem to know what to say. He wasn't sorry. Everything he said was true and he didn't regret it. But it frightened him that he could be so similar to the entity he hated the most.
  • [center] [table] [tr] [td][img='http://orig06.deviantart.net/26d7/f/2017/033/2/6/caged_in_by_ofimes2671-daxnuj8.jpg',none,230][/img][/td] [td][fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:0px; width: 300px; height:50px; color: black; font-size: 28px; font-family: lucida bright; text-align: center; margin-left: 10px;][b]DARTH VADER[/b][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:px; width: 300px; height: 140px; color: black; font-size: 11px; font-family: lucida bright; text-align: justify;]Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.) ⚠ [url='https://goo.gl/rIT3fC']FULL BIO & TAGS[/url] ⚠[/fancypost] [fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:0px; width: 280px; height: 240px; color: white; font-size: 14px; line-height: 95%; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin-left: 7px; font-family:times new roman;][b]"No, but in the times you have been captured, tortured, or anything else, it held no weight of reason, just good fun as your skin was ripped off. You [i]cannot [/i]allow yourself to be captured, you cannot allow yourself to be pushed around, you must be a mountain. Jonathan is leader [i]now- [/i]yes, but he will not always be. And that could change at any moment. You cannot be lax, you have to get your act together."[/b] He said, stomping his foot, his quickened breathing filling the air as Jekyll spoke about Hyde. [b]"If you cage an animal, he will become restless, and strike out of desperation, anger. You cannot reason with an animal, but perhaps, you can [i]train [/i]him."[/b] Vader did not seek to reason or compromise with Hyde- that side of the mutt was not a person, but a weapon, yet to be sharpened. He straightened up for a moment, considering the words that had transpired. [b][/b] [b][/b] [b][b]"An enemy will not stop, Jekyll. If I was your enemy, and not your clanmate, then I would have beheaded you." [/b][b][/b][/b]The lion rolled his shoulders. [b]"Come to my cabin. I want to show you something."[/b] No, not the trophy room. Perhaps, something else. Or just privacy. [/fancypost][/td] [/tr] [/table]
  • [b][color=#338285]"I don't [i]allow [/i]it! I don't like getting hurt! It isn't like a sit around with a sign on my back asking people to try to murder me! Besides, have you seen me? I'm not a mountain. Even if I was exercising and eating correctly and uninjured, you can't deny the fact that I am still just a dog. I'm not a lion or a tiger or any of those other animals that have tried to attack me. Hyde may be able to change bodies but I can't. There's nothing I can do when someone else has a clear advantage over me regardless of what I may do," [/color][/b]He insisted, his ears flattening on his head as he spoke. When Vader would speak about Jonathan no longer being leader, he would clearly move in an uncomfortable fashion, his former anger fading slightly as he pawed at the ground nervously with his good paw. [b][color=#338285]"Just because I don't want anyone to get hurt doesn't mean I'm lax," [/color][/b]He'd argue, though his voice was now significantly quieter. When Vader spoke about Hyde once again, Jekyll's tail would lash back and forth. [b][color=#338285]"But Hyde is not just some mindless creature you can use. You should know that, you've met him. Despite how dismissive he was of you, he's intelligent and he's more than capable of manipulating you. You can't train someone who doesn't want to be," [/color][/b]He stated, shaking his head. At his next point, Jekyll would simply nod with a light sigh. He knew an enemy wouldn't have stopped. However, he looked up in mild surprise as Vader invited him to his cabin. Well, not so much as invited as ordered. Henry didn't particularly want to go with the lion but he'd let out a light sigh and follow behind, although he had to occasionally stop and readjust his weight. He was also significantly slower than Vader considering his limp. [b][color=#338285]"Fine. What do you need to show me?"[/color][/b]
  • Vader pauses for a moment, his back facing toward the mutt, as he had turned to walk to his cabin. [b]"[i]Cherviltea [/i]was a dog. Jonathan is a dog."[/b] He points out, his cape whisking back and forth as he walked. [b]"You are capable of being as worthwhile as they were."[/b] A pause, for his breathing. [b]"With proper training, you could hold your own."[/b] If Jekyll at least had armor or a weapon, that would help him. Back on the subject of Hyde, Vader nearly laughed. [b]"Try telling that to Irluuk. If anyone could persuade your creature, it's him."[/b] Breath. [b]"But you also doubt my own power. Do not do this, for you are [i]wrong.[/i]"[/b] The lion mused, then falling quiet, until he walked up the steps of his cabin, offering no help to Jekyll, only leaving the door open, and expected him to close it when he got inside. [b]"But do you see the point I am trying to make to you, Jekyll?"[/b] He would finally say once the door shut.
  • Henry felt a rush of embarrassment as Vader pointed out the obvious fact that both Jonathan and Chervil were dogs.[b][color=#338285] "I... I'm different from them, though," [/color][/b]He'd say. [b][color=#338285]"I've never been healthy, Vader, not even when I eat right. I've always been unnaturally thin and physically weak. That's why I didn't join the army. I was continually sick as a child and as a teen. I only managed to get it under control when I was an adult because more medications were coming out and I can only control it now because of my familiarity with herbs,"[/color][/b] He would then add. When Irluuk was brought up, sudden distress would spring to life in Jekyll's gaze. [b][color=#338285]"You won't tell him, will you?" [/color][/b]He asked, his voice tense. [b][color=#338285]"I don't doubt you, Vader, but it's going to take more than a little intimidation to get Hyde to follow you. He's not exactly trusting of any authority figure and don't think it's escaped his attention that you formerly lead the First Order. He finds most leaders to be hypocrites and detests lies. He's clever. It's not just a matter of convincing him of your cause, he also need to believe that you have true intent,"[/color][/b] He would then add with a soft sigh. When they arrived at Vader's steps, he clearly hesitated before starting with his good paw, stepping up at first with that one. It was only a few steps. He just had to get himself up. He would then try to take another step but immediate pain would shoot through his paw in protest as he tried to force it to take on the majority of his weight and he would collapse on the steps, roughly hitting the wood. He would then stand back up, putting his paws on the same step before taking another step with his good paw. He had to take the steps one at a time as he went up but eventually he'd step through Vader's cabin, closing the door behind him. [b][color=#338285]"I suppose," [/color][/b]He'd mutter, glancing around Vader's cabin.[b][color=#338285] "Why'd we need to come here anyway?" [/color][/b]He'd then ask.
  • [center] [table] [tr] [td][img='http://orig06.deviantart.net/26d7/f/2017/033/2/6/caged_in_by_ofimes2671-daxnuj8.jpg',none,230][/img][/td] [td][fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:0px; width: 300px; height:50px; color: black; font-size: 28px; font-family: lucida bright; text-align: center; margin-left: 10px;][b]DARTH VADER[/b][/fancypost][fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:px; width: 300px; height: 140px; color: black; font-size: 11px; font-family: lucida bright; text-align: justify;]Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.) ⚠ [url='https://goo.gl/rIT3fC']FULL BIO & TAGS[/url] ⚠[/fancypost] [fancypost=background-color:; border-color:; border-width:0px; width: 280px; height: 240px; color: white; font-size: 14px; line-height: 95%; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin-left: 7px; font-family:times new roman;][b]"Again, if you know you have physical ailments, why step up? It just means you'll have to do twice as hard." [/b]Vader's cape flicked, and suddenly turned around, looming over and aiming to grab Jekyll by his scruff, and pull the dog up. [b][i]"Do not speak of the First Order to me. You have no right." [/i][/b]The lion hissed, shaking him, and would drop the dog again. [b]"As for Irluuk, we shall see." [/b] Vader moved inside his cabin, taking a seat next to one of the work tables. [b]"You keep giving me excuses, excuses- you never joined the Army. You have not seen what war will do to a creature. How it hardens him, turns him into steel."[/b] Vader began to strip off his gloves. [b]"I do not know how much you have seen, under my armor. Or remember. But let what you see be a reminder that you can be broken, but still grow into a mountain..."[/b] He stripped off his gloves, and began undoing the latches on his shins, letting them fall with a thud, and then pulling off the boots, and pulling up the leather pants. Four. Four robotic legs. [b]"If I do not tell Ilruuk about you animal, you do not publicize that Darth Vader is only a torso."[/b] [/fancypost][/td] [/tr] [/table]
  • [b][color=#338285]"I'm a hard worker, Vader. Just because I'm not particularly strong physically doesn't mean I'm not talented in other areas. I understand that this isn't the ideal situation but, like I said, there's at least a chance that I could make a full recovery. I'm not afraid of having to work harder because of my... my possible disability. Besides, that's not the problem I have with fighting. I just don't want to hurt anyone. Hyde doesn't enough of that for me,"[/color][/b] He knew he was lying to himself when speaking about his paw but he was now nearly desperate to defend himself. Perhaps if he believed things would get better, they would. When Vader would suddenly seize him, his eyes would widen and he'd gasp in shock, squirming in the lion's grasp. [b][color=#338285]"V-Vader, I didn't bring it up to spite you. I'm just trying to be honest with you," [/color][/b]He would sputter before being released, yelping as he would then hit the floor and quickly bringing his paw to his chest as he settled down, as though cradling it as he looked towards Vader.[b][color=#338285] "But what if I don't want to be turned to steel? Steel is cold and unforgiving. That isn't real justice," [/color][/b]He would argue, though his voice was soft as though he didn't truly want to speak up. As Vader began speaking of his armor, the canine would look back up at him and watch as he revealed his robotic limbs. For a moment, Henry was completely silent. [b][color=#338285]"It isn't just a matter of my physical capabilities, Vader... I understand what you're getting at but ideologically you and I are very different," [/color][/b]He would say quietly. [b][color=#338285]"And don't worry. I won't tell anyone,"[/color][/b] He would then add.
  • [b]"But you must find some way about it."[/b] Vader said, picking back up his boots and strapping armor back on. [b]"Because one day you will be forced to fight."[/b] He says, strapping on the shins. [b]"But then, when you are healed, our first lesson will be about basic fighting and disarming. Ancient forms."[/b] Vader continues, trying to imagine a weapon for Jekyll. [b]"You just told me you couldn't go to war because of your illness. I told you that I was hearing excuses for your pacifism, and pointed out how a mushy soldier went to war and came out as steel. Now you tell me that you don't want to be steel. Make up your mind."[/b] A pause. [b]"Because steel may not always win your wars, but it fights your battles."[/b]
  • Henry still didn't seem so keen on it. [b][color=#338285]"But what if I'm not any good at it, Vader? I was never violent and I was never particularly the strong. The only time I've ever felt strong is when... well, you know. Besides, I try to avoid fighting. It only excite Hyde more and it makes him harder to keep away,"[/color][/b] He would say, still sounding extremely reluctant despite his agreement to learning rather than releasing his other half. At his statement regarding Jekyll's contradiction, the canine would pull his ears back and shift uncomfortably.[b][color=#338285] "I... I just don't want to hurt anyone. I'm afraid that even if I did learn how to fight I would not... I wouldn't have the courage to follow through. Hyde may be willing to hurt, and even kill others, but I've always been reluctant on the subject. It's not for a fear of blood or anything of that sort, as part of my medical training I had to dissect various animals and even... even bodies of my own species. It was never a pleasant thing but I could stomach it. I was just never drawn to be physically talented at much and when Hyde began murdering people... I... I had a difficult time processing all of it," [/color][/b]He would murmur once again.[b][color=#338285] "Surely there must be some way I can defend myself without fighting."[/color][/b]