A Loyal Fox?(pafp)Neko RP

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Kendall whimpered slightly before clambering to her feet. Unsure of how to explain she quickly shifted back to her fox form, running around quickly a step proof of who and what she was. After a few seconds she shifted back to her human form. "Please don't freak out..." She said hurriedly.

Let's get one thing straight...I'm not.

• "Explain." Drake said simply with a cold stare, "Explain everything." he says with a neutral tone. He simply stares at the fox girl as he looks her body up and down, feeling indifferent to it in the moment. He was mad, he doesn't know what that kind of stunt was for, or what it could mean, but he was relatively sure that sometimes these kinds of beings have a tendency to exploit mortals, or use them for cheap entertainment by toying with their lives.

All I want is to be loved ;~; RULE WITH ME, AND TOGETHER, WE SHALL CONQUER THIS WORLD. I'll give you a cute little throne right next to mine with your initials in it~ <3

Links to my threads that need MOAR PEEPS: Apocrypha Academy (Open - Forms inside)

• Kendall glanced around, trying her best to gather her words. "I'm...well I'm a shifter." She started, stuttering slightly as her tail curled around her. "And you see...by you helping me like that, I owe you a favour." She carried on, fiddling her hands in an attempt to hide her fox like attitude. "And when a shifter owes a favour it means we pledge our life and loyalty to however helped us." She finalised, finally meeting Drake's eyes with her large red ones. "I'm sorry I know I'm not the nicest animal to have..."

• "Hmm... So you essentially owe me your life right now?" he asks her with that same blank stare, albeit it seems less rejecting of her now. His entire attitude seems to warm up a bit. He crosses his arms as he waits for an answer, and straightens his back a bit, he noticeably becomes taller, and is able to look down at her a bit. "Alright then, what are you good at?" he asks her with a more patient tone than before.

All I want is to be loved ;~; RULE WITH ME, AND TOGETHER, WE SHALL CONQUER THIS WORLD. I'll give you a cute little throne right next to mine with your initials in it~ <3

Links to my threads that need MOAR PEEPS: Apocrypha Academy (Open - Forms inside)

• Kendall slowly nodded in answer before gulping, her eyes darted around and her mouth opened and closed resembling that of a fish. "I...uh...well I can do anything really, all you have to do is tell me and I dunno...most the time shifters just know how and what to do." She explained, her tail curling around her legs as she stared up at Drake.

• "Hmm... If that's the case... Then earn your keep here." he says as he sits down on the couch, "Either earn your keep by keeping the house clean and tidy and by doing menial chores, or by finding other ways." he says in a businessman-like manner. He looks at her while raising an eyebrow, "I assume you don't object to this, yes?"

• Kendall couldn't help but flinch slightly, her ears instantly lowering she nodded quickly, not meeting Drake's eyes as her tail curled around her body. "Of course..." She answered, her ears swivelling as she did so. "Just tell me what needs doing and I'll do it." She added politely, her eyes cast downward to the ground.

• Drake stood up and walked over to her, "Listen, if you don't want to you can leave. I just helped you out like anyone else would've." he says sympathetically. "I'm not going to force you to stay here." he says as a compassionate look grows on his face.

• "I..I can't do that sir, it's against the way a shifter works," Kendall stated slowly, unintentionally shuffling backwards as Drake took a step forward. "If I leave without intention of returning to serve, I die." She carried on sadly, awaiting his response. 'I am a fox, he will probably want me gone as soon as possible.' The shifter thought disdainfully.

• "Hmm... I see, then you are welcome to stay. I, erm... I don't have another bed. I could probably just sleep on the couch." he says to no one in particular, he ponders for a moment and shrugs, "Or we could sleep in the same bed. I wouldn't mind it particularly." he says as a blush begins to come to his face. Then a perverted look replaces his bashful look in a moments notice, "You did say anything riiiiight?" he says in a half joking half serious manner.

• Kendall's head snapped up to meet Drake's gaze, a dark blush instantly coated her cheeks as she gasped stuttered, sending the 50/50 tone laced in each word. "I don't mind sharing." She hurriedly answered, her ears flat against her head and her tail swishing in embarrassment and shock.

• "Alright then, it's starting to get late, I can make us both some dinner." he says in a hostly manner. He goes into the kitchen and begins frying up some chicken. The scent wafts throughout the house and makes his mouth water. He prepares some green beans on the side, and finishes with some gravy. Nothing was quite as welcoming as a homemade fried chicken dinner in his book.

• Kendall's ears suddenly lifted in surprise her nose twitching at the new incoming smells. Slowly she padded to the kitchen and stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame ever so lightly. "I thought you'd be harsher and angrier." The girl admitted quietly, loud enough for Drake to hear her. "Usually people kick me out because I'm a fox...how doesn't that bother you?" She asked slowly and cautiously.

• OOC: Super sorry for my inactivity, I had a butt ton of things I had to do for school and FF became something I procrastinated about.

IC: Drake looked back at her with a curious expression, "Well, it's nice to have someone else around. It gets lonely just living alone a lot of the time." he turns back to the dinner. "Alright, everything is pretty much finished. There are some plates in the cabinets, and silverware in the drawer to the right of the sink. Just grab a fork and a knife and grab a seat at the table in the dining room." he says as if he's already used to her.

• OOC: No problem at all!

Kendall nodded and blinked slowly, carefully she walked to the cabinet and pulled out the needed plates and silverware, her tail swished as she did so, her ears twitching now and again as her red eyes darted around. Hesitantly, she padded through into the dining room and put the plates and silverware down before settling into one of the seat, her tail curling across her lap.

• Drake started taking the dishes into the dining room, he set down everything on pot holders and small cork boards. As soon as he sat down with his plate and drink, he started to take a leg and douse it in gravy... If Kendall looked closely enough, she could probably see the very very thin strand of drool hanging on his lip.

OOC: Skip to nighttime?

• Kendall stared at the plate before carefully grabbing a piece of meat with her fork and placing it in her mouth. She couldn't help but sigh at the new taste, never eating such a dish in as long as she'd lived. "Thank you for not kicking me out." She thanked, nodding gratefully at Drake.

OOC:Sure

• "Yeah, no problem, so how does this debt work, do you have to do stuff until I feel like you have properly paid your debt, or is it only if I say I forgive your debt?" he asks curiously. He was wondering how these shifter debts worked since this was the first time he's ever even encountered a shifter in the first place.

• "Technically my service is yours until either of us dies, unless you dismiss me or kick me out." Kendall explained, her ears twitching again as they flattened against her head, her tail curling around her waist and legs. "I've never known what actually happens, I've never paid a debt and if I have I've been kicked out." She explained quickly, fiddling with her fingers.

• He raises an eyebrow for a brief moment, "Dismiss you? What do you mean dismiss? Like dismiss you from my service?" he asks hoping for clarification. If at all possible, he simply didn't want to make her feel like a slave to him. So if at all possible, he'd like to free her and let her go do as she pleases.