A Loyal Fox?(pafp)Neko RP

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • While driving home on a quiet backstreet,Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

Rules:
    -Please be active
    -Please be Muse A
    -Please post 3+ sentences
    -Mature themes are allowed
    -GxG or GxB

• -My character is called Kendall

-Just jump in :D

I huff as I follow the road, my bright orange and white paws hitting the cement and soil at the edge of the road. Now and again a set of headlights and screeching tires would rush past, halting my walk and ruffling my fur as I almost topple over. Shaking my russet pelt I sigh and carry on, wincing as I notice the end of the road where I can walk.

Darting my head around quickly, my ears shuffle and twitch as I took a deep breath before bolting across the lanes, my small and agile body passing the first lane without problem. Before I know it, I've become frozen with fear as a racing vehicle approaches, making short time to knock me over to the edge of the road in a heap. Cursing at my own foolishness I whimper and close my eyes, awaiting a slow and painfull death.

Let's get one thing straight...I'm not.

• Drake Penn

IC: Drake walked down the road from his job, when he saw an injured fox from the looks of it, lying in the middle of the road, Drake had always had a soft spot for small animals. He puts his fingers to the side of its neck, and thankfully feels a light pulse. He takes his jacket and wraps it up around the fox, its' body just barely able to sustain the sudden punishment it just endured. He begins running down the road to his house and fumbles with his keys for a brief moment. He opens the door and begins treating the animal, thankfully, there wasn't any terribly serious damage. The fox was really banged up, but it didn't look like anything was broken.

All I want is to be loved ;~; RULE WITH ME, AND TOGETHER, WE SHALL CONQUER THIS WORLD. I'll give you a cute little throne right next to mine with your initials in it~ <3

Links to my threads that need MOAR PEEPS: Apocrypha Academy (Open - Forms inside)

• Kendall's eyes flickered open as she was wrapped in something warm and tended to. Her vision was blurry but she could vaguely make at a male figure tending to her wounds. Without thinking, she released a small whimper, curling up so her tail laid across her nose.

She had been lucky enough to not become roadkill and get killed by another vehicle, or a greedy hunter looking for a new trophy. Kendall shuddered at the thought before looking around, her large bushy tail covering half of her vision.

• Drake didn't have a pet carrier, he just set the little fox on his kitchen counter and tended to her. He noticed her eyes slowly open, his eyes widened a moment. "Try not to move alright?" he says while tending to one of the legs, which looked injured, but it wasn't beyond his capabilities to treat it.

All I want is to be loved ;~; RULE WITH ME, AND TOGETHER, WE SHALL CONQUER THIS WORLD. I'll give you a cute little throne right next to mine with your initials in it~ <3

Links to my threads that need MOAR PEEPS: Apocrypha Academy (Open - Forms inside)

• Kendall whimpered as the man spoke, screwing her eyes shut and curling underneath her tail even more. She knew that she wouldn't be able to leave after this. 'I owe this guy, I'm practically his slave now and he doesn't even have a clue!'

• Drake petted the creature as it shrunk down, seeming to curl up in a frightened/defensive position. He petted it from the top of its head down its tail. He was fairly certain if it weren't so beat up it'd be quite beautiful to look at. He gently picks it up, sets a towel on his lap, and sets the fox down on his lap as well. He strokes its fur a bit more slowly, hoping that it'd calm the creature down.

• Kendall's eyes widened as the man began to stroke her orange pelt. Her first instinct was to hiss and snarl, but before said actions took place her tail began to unwrap from her face and she started to stretch out, unable to hold in the sigh and purr of affection and enjoyment.

As his hand reaches the top of her head, she rose it up into his palm, rubbing her head against it much like a cat would. Her eyes would screw shut as she did so, only for them to slowly open again to gaze carefully at her saviour.

• "Ya like that huh?" Drake says peacefully, he continues stroking the fox's fur, as it seems to enjoy it a lot. He wondered however, what was a fox doing in the middle of town? It was really unusual to see one so far into town, even more so for it attempting to cross the street despite all of the human activity going on around it. Typically their survival instinct keeps them a good ways away from town. This fact made this fox even more curious, then again, it was probably just a fox that made a mistake and suffered the consequences, like any other animal.

• Kendall held back a nod of the head as she purred slightly, the sound vibrating through her chest and she leant further into Drake's hand. Her tail slowly wrapped around his arm, the soft fur brushing his skin as the action was carried out.

• "Hmm..." a concerned look came over Drake's face, he knew that he couldn't just keep a wild animal in his house. He didn't know where it's been, hell, he picked it up out of the road to take care of it on a whim without thinking of the potential consequences. He pondered for a moment if he'd be able to take care of it, despite his soft spot for animals, he didn't want to get in trouble with the law. So keeping it as a housepet was a major no-no, he decided that if anything, he needed to release it back into the wild as soon as its body was healed.

• Kendall gazed up as Drake'a face grew concerned, almost instantly she tried to stand, managing to only lay her back legs down as she pushed up on her front legs. Carefully, she pushed her head into his stomach, rubbing her pelt against Drake. Her bright red and orange eyes gazed up at him in wonder, her tongue sticking out slightly like that of a dog but in a cuter and smaller fashion.

• Drake was conflicted, this adorable, and slightly goofy fox was too damn cute. He didn't want to just give it up, but then again he had no idea what would happen if he had to take care of this. He'd be taking a huge risk, he'd eventually have to leave and go to work leaving it all alone. Leaving this wild animal, in his house, to do God knows what as it pleases.

• Kendall sensed Drake's confliction and gazed upwards, tilting her head slightly and unintentionally falling sideways into him. A cute little sneeze escaped her and she turned quickly, cleaning the flank of her pelt, now and again stopping with her tongue hanging out. She glanced up at Drake and sneezed again before yawning.

• Drake stands to his feet and goes to his cabinet, he pulls out a small tupperware container and fills it with water and sets it at the foot of the couch. "Hmm... I don't have any food for you here..." he says in a worried tone. He sits down on the couch and ponders if he should drive to the forest and leave the fox at the edge once it's fully healed.

ooc: when's the reveal? >3>

• OOC: How about your character leaves the room, perhaps to call someone for advice or to find something and then it happens?

Kendall chirped slightly and linked forward, lapping up as much water as possible. Now and then she would pause mid lick and stare at Drake before sitting back and attempting to scratch her ear. She tilted her head again before curling up underneath her tail and gazing at Drake, wondering what the human would do next.

• Drake takes a moment aside, goes and grabs his home phone, and decides he needs someone with an outside perspective to give him advice. He called one of his friends from his old dorm, "Hey man, I was wondering, what should I do with a fox I picked up off the road and nursed back to health?" he listened for a moment and his heart sank. His friend responded with "Call animal control and have them handle the rest." To which he immediately hung up, much to his friend's confusion.

ooc: sorry for the inactivity, things have kept me busy over here

• Kendall's gaze followed Drake as he left. She sighed as she heard him talking and shook her pelt, rising to her feet as she felt her joints pop and lock. She screwed her eyes shut and by the time they were open, she was in her humanoid form rather than her small adorable fox one.
    Carefully, she gazed at the hallway in case Drake came back before turning and dragging her fingers through her somehow neat hair.

OOC: It's no problem

• Drake began pacing back and forth in the hallway where he was at, he raked his hands through his hair and checked back on the fox... There was now some girl in cosplay in the middle of the living room. "Who are you?" he asked in a relatively disarmed tone. His hands were simply at his sides as he looked at the woman almost blankly.

• Kendall jumped as Drake spoke, and almost instantly she fell to the floor, her tail curling over her head much like her fox form did regularly. "I'm sorry I...I didn't think you'd see me..." She stuttered, scratching the back of her neck nervously as her ears twitched and her tail shifted.

• "Again, who are you, and what are you doing in my house?!" he says with slowly growing anxiousness, with angry undertones.

ooc: sorry, super rushed, I'll be back in a few hours