IT WAS ALL [pafp / bxg / bxb / girl / boy needed ] YOUR FAULT.

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!

• ONE, TWO, ANTI'S COMING FOR YOU.

THREE, FOUR, BETTER LOCK YOUR DOOR.

PLOT:
    Your muse, ( Y/M ) is in love with the youtuber, Jacksepticeye. [ ^^ ] They're dating.
    Everything seems to be going fine, until this year. This month. October.
    Jack has been acting oddly. Very oddly, leading up to Halloween. He's been learning how to tie knots and ropes, and... Asking where the nearest lake is. He explains it's all for a new video, some 'scenery around his house' video, but that isn't the case. Sometimes, Jack's voice changes. He says stuff he wouldn't normally say. Does things he wouldn't normally do. Both Jack and Y/M hear loud stomping, footsteps, banging and crashing sounds throughout the house. Y/M rules it off as Jack's playful antics, but it's not him. Y/M doesn't know about Anti. Jack does, though. And he's scared. A few days before Halloween, Jack keeps telling Y/M to leave, and not come back until after Halloween. But, Y/M just things he's joking, and doesn't leave. On October 31st, Y/M comes home, thinking Jack and them would have a normal Halloween, but it's so far from it. Y/M comes home, calling Jack's name a few times, and when he doesn't answer, goes in his recording room to find Jack lying on top of an finished pumpkin that he was in the process of carving, a knife in hand, blood dripping from his throat.
    There's no explanation. Jack keeps twitching, and Y/M, a bit scared, takes the camera and runs out of the room, locking it. Y/M thinks what happened would be explained in the video, so, leaving Jack/Anti banging on the door and yelling for them to release him, Y/M retreats into the living room and watches the video. While watching the video, that seemed to already have been published on Jack's channel, Y/M notices that while Anti was talking in the video, there is a muffled, "Help me!" Y/M assumes it's Jack, and has to think of a way to fix this issue.

JACK'S HALLOWEEN VIDEO ::

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ACCEPTED TO JOIN. JUST MAKE THE FIRST POST. START WHEREVER IN THE PLOTLINE THAT YOU WANT.
    MY MUSE IS 26 YEARS OLD. YOURS CAN BE ANY AGE IN THE 20'S. YOUR MUSE CAN BE ANY GENDER.
    YOU WILL MAKE THE FIRST POST ; THE ROLEPLAY STARTER.
    MUST HAVE A FACECLAIM / PICTURE OF YOUR MUSE.
    PLEASE BE SEMI-ADVANCED.

[align=right][fancypost=background: transparent; height: 155px; font-family: arial; color: violet; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px;]i like to think that [i]nothing's final; [/i]and that [b]everyone [/b]gets to be together even when it looks like they don't, that it all [i]works out [/i]even when all the evidence seems to say [b]something else;[/b] that [i]you and i [/i] are [b]always young[/b] in the woods[i],[/i] and that i'll see you sometime again, even if it's not with any kind of eyes i know of or [i]understand. [/i]i wouldn't be [b]surprised [/b]if that is the way things go, after all— that [i]all things[/i] [b]end happy. [/b]for you and me. [fancypost=font-size: 10px; color: white; height: 15px;]-advanced / selective / active.-[/fancypost][/fancypost][/align]
  • i know it says semi adv in the post but the writing level is beginner, i wanted to join but i'm not sure if its semi adv or beginner sjsjjsjs

[align=center][fancypost=background-color:transparent; border-color:; border-width:0px; font-size: 23px; text-align: center; color: lightgrey;][color=#FFFFFF]? [i]baby loves, i'm tryna talk to u..[/i] ?[/color][/fancypost] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f7de0925e8cce5d93f994b0592e5ad38/tumblr_na80p5xqSK1tg72yro1_500.gif[/img][/align]
  • ;; tbh m8 it doesn't rlly matter to me if you're semi adv or not uh
    ;; either's fine tbh

[align=right][fancypost=background: transparent; height: 155px; font-family: arial; color: violet; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px;]i like to think that [i]nothing's final; [/i]and that [b]everyone [/b]gets to be together even when it looks like they don't, that it all [i]works out [/i]even when all the evidence seems to say [b]something else;[/b] that [i]you and i [/i] are [b]always young[/b] in the woods[i],[/i] and that i'll see you sometime again, even if it's not with any kind of eyes i know of or [i]understand. [/i]i wouldn't be [b]surprised [/b]if that is the way things go, after all— that [i]all things[/i] [b]end happy. [/b]for you and me. [fancypost=font-size: 10px; color: white; height: 15px;]-advanced / selective / active.-[/fancypost][/fancypost][/align]
  • alright i'll have my character up tomorrow!! ;tracking

[align=center][fancypost=background-color:transparent; border-color:; border-width:0px; font-size: 23px; text-align: center; color: lightgrey;][color=#FFFFFF]? [i]baby loves, i'm tryna talk to u..[/i] ?[/color][/fancypost] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f7de0925e8cce5d93f994b0592e5ad38/tumblr_na80p5xqSK1tg72yro1_500.gif[/img][/align]
  • ;; okay !!

• Badluhvs would like me to tell you that she is currently inactive and has no way to respond to the threads currently. Here is a screenshot for proof:

ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID ECHOES IN MY HEAD
    - and it's all because of my murderous urge -