Rise like the Bloodmoon Sign Up - Apocalyptic Werewolf RP Remake [All Ranks needed]

May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • [spoiler][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/1e/35/0f1e3506221581132e4b2ef3aef8e067.jpg[/img] Name Alphard Xela Age 25 years of age Gender Cisgendered female Height? 6’1 Weight? 170 Pack(Bloodmoon or Outcast, none if loner) Blood moon Rank/Desired Rank Delta Personality Alphard has a personality that most may deem organized and serious, her face is usually adorned with nothing and is a visage of mute emotions. Though she isn’t the most important member of the pack she’ll still take her job with the utmost security and responsibility, you could say that she is the one that would rather have something to busy her hands with rather than just lazing around relaxing. Relaxing isn’t a term that resides within her dictionary, since in her mindset she believes that just laying around won’t accomplish anything, and to survive you need to always be meeting goals. Though this is how she thinks she also respects that there will be others that instead like to fill their lives with pleasure and wants, she keeps to herself when it comes to her opinions and instead helps others to carry out their goals. NO matter the situation Alphard also loves to help others in need, she finds herself constantly worrying for others and ends up helping them in any way she can, if she is left with nothing to do, or is ordered to relax then she would have no idea what to do. Patience and cleanliness are things that Alphard keeps up with, her pelt is always groomed and her place of rest is made and kept tidy without ever a single disturbing smell, not even the smallest that would only itch your nose slightly. This may also be something that pushes people away, some say that she goes too far in her endeavors and ends up clogging her mind and pushing her limits too far. Sometimes this can end in a sour faint as she collapses to the ground, or she’ll clench her teeth and break through until it’s time for sleep. Being a Delta wouldn’t be as tiring as the ranks higher up such of Alpha position and Beta, even Gamma would probably be having days where they are drowned to the neck with sweat and pants, but Alphard would just make it so that she is in that condition often. Although aside from her busy persona, she also has another that seemed to surprise people, Alphard tended to have many little habits and quirks about her that were triggered or unconsciously carried out, such as the tapping of her foot, a constant thudding of her tail, biting at the inside of her mouth, and giving sudden jerks of the head as if in a seizure. This little habits were so little that others wouldn’t quite give them any mind, but when they happened too often some wondered whether or not she was alright, or if she was sick in some way. Alphard could develop a more fun side to her, but to her it wasn’t necessary and so she dug deep down into her soul and buried the excitement most receive for the simplest things. Instead she only keeps her mind on the wellbeing of the pack and her responsibility as one of the Delta’s of the pack. History She tends to keep it to herself for she deems it as unimportant. Family Unknown [img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/Blackwolfangel/white%20wolf/16280005---Arctic-Wolf-1.jpg~original[/img] Relationship Status: Single Crush: To develop Sexuality Homosexual homoromantic What Color Is Your Pelt? And ivory with a golden tint Piercings Two ear piercings on one ear and just one on the other Other Body Modifications Her human form has tattoos running up her left arm to the back of her shoulder, although instead of being completely covered there are just significant designs spaced across her skin. The Puppeteer ScreenName Anubis is so Vexing What Can We Call You? Anubis Muse I match mine to others Activity Nearly everyday, although sometimes I have work[/spoiler] I may create another character soon actually, but that form may take as long as this one did, so we shall see ^
    [img='https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/3b/b1/a43bb1c8dd3268c37f93990c9f0f56bf.jpg',none,336][/img]
  • [spoiler=Eliza] [color=#FFA07A][font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][size=8][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/08/f0/2008f028bd0b486318947bef59a42618.jpg[/img][/size][/font][/color] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][size=8][color=#FFA07A][/color][/size] [color=#FFA07A][size=8] Name Elizabeth "Eliza" Goodins Age 21 years young Gender Goddess Height? 5'3" (Insanely short, all short jokes are unwelcomed and will be met with pain.) Weight? 94.5 lbs Pack? (Bloodmoon or Outcast, none if loner) Bloodmoon[/size][/color][/font] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][size=8][color=#FFA07A][/color][/size] [color=#FFA07A][size=8] Rank/Desired Rank Sigma/She doesn't really care [/size][/color][/font] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][size=8][color=#FFA07A][/color][/size] [color=#FFA07A][size=8] Personality Eliza is a fund-loving girl whom is hard not to adore. Her motto is "Live not survive." and she forever intends to follow it. Some may call her reckless, due to the trouble or messes she will often get into when doing her own thing. Along with being so playful and out there, she can be quite spacey, thinking of everything and anything, other than what you are talking to her about. If you were to give her an option, train or wander, wander would be her first choice, due to the fact that she desires to know everything about, well, everything in the forest and her home. Now, although she can be fun and reckless, she can also be dead-serious and full of pent up anger. Eliza grew up with just her and her mom starting at 8mo/12yr after her father left them and never returned, and due to the fact that her mother was weak and frail, she took care of her. Although she did her best to keep her emotions pent up and keep her mother happy, having done so up until her mothers death, it is hard to control when they are let out, because up to this day, she still silently suffers, keeping what she feels to herself. Eliza is not fond of the over-achievers, only because often, they look down upon her. Now, most people wouldn't understand why this bothered her so much, but if you knew her, or her mother, you would know that whilst her mother was weak and frail, some pack members would question if she was really that sick, or if she was faking it. This would make Eliza furious as a child as lash out, which frighted some and seemed to be a challenge for others, because it is now well known that she has issues once aggravated. (May add more later) History Eliza was born into the pack about 10 years ago to Richard and Bailey Goodins. Way back when, her fathers family was often high ranked, or just well liked, whilst her mothers was nearly the same. Due to this, and the fact that both families wanted to keep the blood-line strong, they had an arranged marriage where both were unhappy. When Eliza was born, her mother and father were delighted, but after awhile, her father couldn't take the pressure of the pup and this wife he never loved and left the pack, although they never saw him again and is presumed dead. Growing up, her mother was weak, unable to do much of anything for the pack and was hardly able to take car of her own pup. Although Eliza tried her best, her mother died before Eliza's second year after birth. After her mothers death, Eliza was almost unrecognizable, having gone into a minor depression, but later recovered, letting herself be more open and become herself once more. Family Father; Richard Goodins (Presumed dead) Mother; Bailey Goodins/Farely (Dead) [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXG0DtkbR_tDXH265WzMBrkBgqJJcYuahN6J5XyjIJrjsGJ7Im[/img] Relationship Status: Single ;3 [/size][/color][/font] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][color=#FFA07A][size=8] Crush: None/OPEN for plotting [/size][/color][/font] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][color=#FFA07A][size=8] Sexuality Straight/Bicurious What Color Is Your Pelt? A varity of grays/tans/browns/peach Piercings Eliza has two piercings on her left ear, one for each person she has lost. Other Body Modifications None The Puppeteer ScreenName Lyra ;3 What Can We Call You? Lyra or Lyr Muse Depends, usually fairly high but on weekdays I have school so it honestly varies. If you need me to answer more clearly, tell me and I will try. [/size][/color][/font] [color=#FFA07A][font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][size=8][/size][/font][/color] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande,sans-serif'][color=#FFA07A][size=8] Activity On almost every day, will try to update you if I will be inactive for a long period of time. [/size][/color][/font] [/spoiler] May make more later :3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lyra ;3 ().

• I was wondering of you still had positions open?
    [url='http://https://feralfront.com/thread/2505751-fairytail-dawn-of-a-new-era/?postID=89361678#post89361678'][img]http://mbmfiles.com/Feb2017/170225-SxG96rz5ZqNO.jpg[/img][/url] [URL=http://mybannermaker.com][IMG]http://mbmfiles.com/Mar2017/170331-SCD8cCVSL7MV.gif[/IMG][/URL]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Foxythedevil ().

• Alright, so all the new girls are accepted. Although which Sigma rank is Eliza? Foxy, I am updating the first post now so that will tell what positions are open. Moon, would you mind starting the thread. I am not really sure how to start if off and you've done revamp threads before. We'll just rp here cause I can't handle watching over two threads, sorry if that bothers anyone.
  • Insanely late track.. Oops. Would it be okay if I just have Lyulf back? I lost all of my interest in Ranger, unfortunately. Sorry for tracking so late. I just noticed this in my messages. Super sorry for that. My bad.
    [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/035cbae9c4f08521c989ddda56d724ca/tumblr_n6tn85ITjU1rpe379o3_500.gif[/img] WEIRDO FOREVER[url=http://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2324059.msg85470223;topicseen#msg85470223][img width=510 height=162]http://i64.tinypic.com/1fwyae.jpg[/img][/url]
    ♥We all want a new car, a new phone. A person who has cancer probably only wants one thing... to survive. I know that a lot of you "who think you're too cool" probably won't re-post this. Put this in your signature if you care♥
  • [I forgot I said I was going to start us off, sorry. To set the scene we're going to do a two month jump, it's winter and snowing. Recently prey has been decreasingly greatly, and the City gone on lockdown and has upped it security since the human death rate has increase dramatically. Finding food in the forest is becoming harder, stealing food from humans is risky, but their options are getting limited. Lunar you can go ahead and come back with Lyulf, I don't see a problem with it. I doubt Jacky will either. If you guys have humans that were going to be turned, I would suggest just rping them already turned, otherwise you'll have to wait until Sebastian turns you.] [fancypost=background: white; width: 70%; min-height: 300px; font-family: timesnewroman; color: black;][fancypost=background: black; width: 100%; height: 30px; color: white; font-size: 20px;]Furiosa[/fancypost][fancypost=background: black; width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 10px; float: left; margin-right: 3px;][fancypost=background: url('https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/4f/2a/fa4f2a0c2c1c79d4012e338da4176b85.jpg'); width: 95px; height: 95px; background-size: 95px 95px;][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost=height: 100px;] As the last sunrays of the day kiss the heathland, a blade sang a song of death as it hurtled through the air, a solid thud and the shrill shriek that came and went, confirmed her hit. The snow crushed underneath black boots as ravenette tipped her head backwards to lift her vivid jades upwards as she spotted the handle of one of her larger hunting hang about ten to fifteen feet above her. A frosty gust of ice-cold wind pulled at her abundant, dark hair and slapped her in the face. It would have pulled a shivered or even a soft shake from anyone else, but the cold didn't both her in the slightest. The woman was wearing her usual attire consisting of a black leather jacket, similar matching tank top, worn out blue jeans, and her boots. At her waist sat a belt that holstered her variety of sharp objects. The pink lips, now chapped and slightly redden, were pressed into a firm line. It would have been a tad bit hard to read her emotions if she hadn't inhaled and then exhaled loudly and exaggeratedly. Furiosa hated to admit, but this was getting a little tiring. She's been out hunting majority of the day and she had so little to show for it. She wasn't sure where all the prey was going from what she understood it's decreased drastic in the last month. She wished she did know the answer because she doubted she'd have to do this all day. Fury pulled her hands from the pockets of her jacket, lowering her eyes as she examined the slender digits that stuck out of the finger holes in her fingerless gloves. They were filled with dirt and grime, sticky with dry sap from trees, and painted in different shades ranging from a maroon to a purplish blue of a bruise. She clenched her hands into a fist, spikes of pain came with action, before relaxing them. She went back to look up at the large tree in front of her, with another long sigh she gathered her wits and jumped from a standstill. She outstretched her arms, as soon as her hands came into contact with the solid limb above her they wrapped around it tightly. Bursts of pain came in small shocks through the nerves in her palms and fingers, however, they were cast aside as Fury became more focused on hauling herself up and swinging both legs over the branch. Once she was seated and balanced, she leaned her weight into the truck and brought both her legs up, rising slowly until she was standing on the limb. From there it was relatively easy to climb the rest of the way, once in a while she'd misstep or slip on an icy branch and her muscles would scream in protest they were jerked painfully. By the time she reached her knife, small pants came out of her parted lips and her cheeks had taken on a shiny tomato shade. She elevated a hand and clutched the hilt of her knife, yanking as she felt more discomfort within her palm, slowly the blade unwedged itself from deep inside the bark. She caught the dead squirrel in her hand before it could drop to the ground, holding the dead animal by its tail. Fury found that Wolves weren't keen on hunting above ground, which made sense considering they ran on four legs and took down larger prey to feed huge wolves. But they were running out of deer and whatever else it was Wolfblood ate. She had some speculations on the problem, but as of late has been keeping her thoughts to herself. She's been with the pack for a little under two months, why was she still in a place that she was clearly not liked? She'd explain herself once she figured it out. She descended a lot of more gracefully than she had going up. She landed heavily on the ground, bending her knees underneath the impact and nearly losing her balance in the process. She straightened herself and got her legs moving, walking towards her stash of dead prey. She needed a shower and to a long long nap. She should get her hands glanced at, yet has noticed that the redhead Doc didn't like her much, or at least that's the vibe she got from her there was also the fact that the Doc referred to her as "Sebastian's Pet", so Furiosa avoided her as much as possible. As big of a bitch as she could be, Fury had some manners she'd try to avoid brawls while being allowed to stay within their home. The ravenette grabbed the small prey and started the long trek back to the house. [/fancypost] [fancypost=background: black; width: 100%; height: 30px; color: white; font-size: 20px;]Scarlett Slayer [/fancypost][fancypost=background: black; width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 10px; float: left; margin-right: 3px;][fancypost=background: url('https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c6/67/bb/c667bbc8a3b585eecc912c524aae5d53.jpg'); width: 95px; height: 95px; background-size: 95px 95px;][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost=height: 100px;]*Post later*[/fancypost] [fancypost=background: black; width: 100%; height: 30px; color: white; font-size: 20px;]Lyanna 'Luna' Lupin[/fancypost][fancypost=background: black; width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 10px; float: left; margin-right: 3px;][fancypost=background: url('https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c1/ae/f6/c1aef643268100999d9e632509db7f22.jpg'); width: 95px; height: 95px; background-size: 95px 95px;][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost=height: 100px;]*post later*[/fancypost][/fancypost]