Rise like the Bloodmoon Sign Up - Apocalyptic Werewolf RP Remake [All Ranks needed]

• Rise like the Bloodmoon Sign Up - Apocalyptic Werewolf RP Remake [All Ranks needed]

We are what remains, in a world from which
      we had no place, we have risen like the blood moon.
      Red and full of rage

This new world is ours for the taking.
      We will conquer all...
      "You old fool! This will be the death of the Pack!" The roar was distorted and rageful, coming from the young Delta . Such disrespect and downright venom has never been heard within the pack before and to the faces of the authorities that stood before him. The light brown eyes of the Alpha male that stare before him were unchanging at the outburst.
      "Know your place, Pup. The Alphas have spoken. A grim sneer pulled at the Delta's lips in respond.
      "Then the Alphas are wrong."
      What is our Story?
      We were the forgotten, the lost, the homeless, the ones who had nothing to live for. We were the Experiments. When war corrupted the world with no end in sight, we were the ones who were most affected by it. The government promised to recompensate us and so we were brought to a facility that we never came out of. Scientists began genetic alterations testing on both humans and animals in an attempt to splice genetics and creature a super soldier with inhuman strengths and speed, after many failures and thousands of deaths, they succeeded they would come to call us Wolfbloods.
      Years of fighting in a war we did not start, pushed some of us over the deep end. Those who minds snapped and turned on not just humans but fellow Wolfbloods themselves would be known as Ferals, some would be put down while others would flee. Ferals were seen as defective and once one was defective so must all the others.
      The government seeing Wolfbloods as something less than human treating us like disposable scum. They tried to kill us this led to many of us finding a way to desert and go into hiding, others driven simply by rage continued killing for sport and pleasure. Frightened by these newly constructed monsters other countries fought back thousands were killed as Wolfbloods were driven to the brink of extinction. One Country went above and beyond, creating a toxin to wipe us out. But the scientists dangerously miscalculated the amount of time it took the virus to rapidly mutate in bodies. It killed us, but slowly, it could be days or months before we died. It attacked the brain first driving us insane and massively aggressive making us lash out at whomever or whatever came within contact with us. To be bitten by a Rabid for us is to become Rabid ourselves, in humans due to their weaker bodies they just die.
      The vaccines made were rendered useless because of its rapid mutation and ravaged it's own people and the nations of the world causing an epidemic of catastrophic proportions. There was hope, though, in the form of a new generation of Wolfblood called Wild Wolfbloods. It seems that those who born instead of created or turned are immune to the Rabid virus, a virus that is known to cause bleeding through the nose and eyes, followed by unusual itchy rashes on the arms and back, hallucinations, paranoia, and dementia would set as the virus attacks and infects the brain. By the time the brain is infected victims would be thought of as a lost cause and most likely be killed. For if not the virus would center on the brain, and destroys the cells of the brain and replaces them with the virus, causing the host to follow into a coma. Once the virus has fully replicated, the victim would awaken from the coma, with an unquenchable desire for flesh. The victim also would exhibit psychotic behavior and mindless rage. This is what happens when Mortals play god.
      Some Wild Wolfbloods took pity upon some humans offering them salvation from the hell that they had unknowingly created for themselves, this often drove a wedge between those who believed that the humans deserved to suffer rather than become a part of the Pack which they had treated so horribly. The Ancient Wolfblood were now pitted against those who believed in Salvation and building a new world with the converted humans, leaving the humans who still feared and wanted to kill these unnatural monsters between them. A different war began as the outskirts of where one ended....
      Soon the humans that were left had come to discover that the monsters they so feared could very well be the cure to the very thing that plagued them; the blood of the Wild Wolfblood could be their cure. This lead to more conflict as humans began to hunt down, kill and test upon the creatures they had created, once again helping drive them into near extinction with some humans who saw no end in sight begging to be converted, bitten and turned too afraid to face the death that loomed ever so nearer with each passing day.
      And so life continued like this, as it does now. Our numbers still ever shrinking with every day... Our Nero-Lycan blood thins as generations continue through conversion making out blood even more valuable with each passing second and the threat of becoming Rabid more possible.
      Despite all this we carry on, I refuse to believe that this is the end for us.
      We are the Apex predator, we shall live forever!
      [hr][hr]

Bloodmoon Pack Ranks

Alphas:
      1/2
      Display Spoiler
      Alphas run the pack and are equals to each other. The Alpha Pair who are charged with making the decisions for the pack. They only hold the absolute authority of the group and are responsible for its welfare and securing their territory. The rank may sometimes be challenged for, but rarely will other pack members stand by to allow their Alphas to be challenged. Depending on the situation, if an Alpha is killed the remaining Alpha is allowed to remain in power and take a new partner, most likely the Beta.

[Two – Mated pair – Alpha can be obtained through challenging, inheritance or through promotion. Male will choose mate to be an Alpha in roleplay.]
      Alpha Male: Sebastian Ashford
      Alpha Consort:

Beta:
      1/1-
      Display Spoiler
      The Beta is the second-in-command, as so to speak, as both Alphas share control of the pack. Betas are usually very skilled hunters, are strong and loyal. They are usually older or mature, as experience serves the pack well. They are expected to help protect the pack, helps arrange hunts, assist the Alphas when needed and helps keep order within the ranks, lay boundaries and remove offending challenges or threats from pack territory.

[One – Either Gender]
      Dakota Valentine

Delta:
      1/2 -
      Display Spoiler
      The Deltas are usually the runner-up in position for Beta-ship. They are usually either a little younger or a little older than the Beta oversee the majority of hunts and aid the Beta when required. The Delta is the bottom end of the pack’s uppermost level of dominance.

[Two - Either Gender]
      Delta Male: Lucifer Morningstar
      Delta: Open

Gamma:
      1/1 -
      Display Spoiler
      The Gamma is considered the packs medic or doctor. They are often skilled with treating any injuries ranging from minor to severe. They are well informed and understand that the Wolfbloods bodily limitations are not as endless or indestructible as some of the would like to think. They care for everyone in the pack from the wee Pups to the mighty Alphas.

[One - Either Gender, can take an apprentice on if they so choose.]
      Scarlett Slayer

Lota:
      0/3
      Display Spoiler
      Lotas make up the hunting elitists of the pack, although there might be more skilled animals within the pack higher up the Lota are not yet strong enough to take on the pack’s upper levels for a push in rank, but are old enough and experienced enough to handle themselves well. Lota wolves are usually divided between hunting and scouting parties because they are experienced enough to know the land well but still young enough to be able to run, hunt and fight if need be.

[Three Max. – Any gender]

Sigma:
      0/∞
      Display Spoiler
      Although the rank of Sigma may seem low, it’s the average pack wolf and makes up the vast majority of the pack. Sigmas do most of the hunting under the guidance of a Gamma, even the Betas or the Alpha on occasion. When they’re not hunting, they have few duties in the pack other than to help with the younger members and practice their own skill sets.

There are three basic sub genre of Sigma available.
      -Sigma Hunter; Skilled mainly in hunting.
      -Sigma Scout; Both hunts and fights.
      Ryland Lancaster
      -Sigma Brawler; Skilled mainly in fighting.
      [Limitless – Any gender – Upon entry, general pack members.]

Upsilon:
      0/2
      Display Spoiler
      Upsilons are usually less dominant than other wolves but have managed to keep themselves from sinking to the level of Omega. They usually are very passive, gentle animals who try to avoid fights, which is why they got pushed down in the first place. The Upsilons are the pup-sitters and their guardians who watch and protect the cubs. They live and breath for Mothers and pups.

[Two max. – Any gender – Placement determined through dominance; gets pushed down to the bottom.]

Den Mothers:
      0/4 -
      Display Spoiler
      These are the she-wolves who are pregnant or have given birth to a pup. Because of the stress of having full Wolfblood, only one pup is birthed to every she-wolf. The pregnancies are most commonly fatal, 3 out of 4 mothers often die during the birth, although with a good Gamma and pack support it is possible the mothers can live to see their pups grow. Den Mother MUST have a MATE.

Pups:
      0/4
      Display Spoiler
      The pack’s Pups are too young to hunt effectively and rely on their parents and other pack members for care and food until the age of 9 months (Equivalent of 13 years in human aging) before they are then assigned the role of Sigma with the rest of general pack population.

[Any gender – Born into pack, adopted; Ages 0-12 years of age, see aging chart.]

Omega:
      1/1 -
      Display Spoiler
      The lowest rank in the wolf pack and the most submissive wolf. They eat last and are smaller and weaker than the other wolves; usually very skittish. They often assist is watching the pups and play with them.

[One – Any gender – Placement determined through dominance; gets pushed down to the bottom.]
      Lyanna Lupin

Outsiders
      Humans:
      2/4
      Display Spoiler
      Most group together for safety in numbers or simply go it alone. They either cling to the ideas of salvation through finding a cure or they are part of the group who wish to be converted into Wolfbloods

[Four max. - either they are with or against the Wolfblood]
      Furiosa
      Lucas Black

Loners:
      0/5
      Display Spoiler
      Wolfblood who don't belong in packs or were exiled from a former pack.

Outcasts:
      1/~
      [A pack of Outcast Wolves with different/violent ideals on how to deal with humans]

Alpha: Alucard Dalca

AGING/MATURITY CHART
      Pups mature at an accelerated rate in comparison their adult counterparts.
      Actual Time Passed Equal Maturity in human form
      1 month 3 years
      2 months 5 years
      5 months 8 years
      8 months 12 years
      After 9 months the pup becomes a Sigma
      10 months 15 years
      12 months 18 years
      After 12 months or a year; making the individual the equivalent of 18 in human years, aging slows down with every 3 years accounting for roughly 1 years in human aging. Example: for every 24 years in time passing a Wolfblood only ages 8 in physically making their lives three times longer than the average human being.

What are Wolfblood?
      Wolfbloods are creatures that transform from human form into wolves. No matter what form they are in, they are comfortable with the movements and abilities of that form. Though the process of shifting can take some getting used to, there is no significant “adjustment period” where they must adapt to the body of their other forms. Wolfbloods tend to be the same size as a full grown horse when shifting as an adult.
      -There are different types of Wolfbloods, five to be exact.
      -Ancient Wolfbloods, those are the ones who were created by humans and fought in their wars. They tend to strongly dislike humans and would rather see them die then turn them into one of their own.
      -Tamed Wolbloods, those are the ones that are turned into Wolfbloods. It's harder for them to get the hang of being a Wolfblood, but often adjust well enough. Ancient and Tamed don't get along that well.
      -Wild Wolfblood, those are the ones who were born from two different Wolfblood(could be any pairing of the two above) they are full blooded Wolfbloods. Due to being a Purebred, never touched by human experiments or turn they bodies produce a special type antibody that can be used as a vaccine for the virus. They are immuned to the virus and can not contract rabies, but are more likely to go Feral due to have less "human" in them.
      -Feral Wolfblood, these are Wolfbloods that have given into their wolf and wild side, killing for pleasure or sport. They minds have snapped and have merged Wolf and Human together creating a Feral. Ferals often have one pupil larger than the other.
      -Rabid Wolfbloods, these Wolfblood have either been bitten or exposed to the virus at some point in time. They contract odd symoptoms and are often killed or die within a few months of holding the virus. Whether or not Wolfbloods or the virus will mutate has yet to be seen. Rabids often have foaming at the mouth.
      -They not automatically “uncontrollable” in its wolf form, for example, they will not be level-headed and collected in its human form, and then, once shifted, turn into a pillaging, plundering murderer. They keep the same state of mind when they shift.
      -They are never forced to shift due to full moons since they are genetically created, although those bitten and born may feel a strong pull to change forms to expend excess energy.
      -Rage can force them to shift, along with an especially traumatic event or other extreme emotions may cause premature shifting.
      - When in a human form other packmates might referee to your wolf when speaking. In this pack the wolf and the human are two separate beings. When walking on two legs the wolf allows the human to use its eyes, ears and nose thus enhancing smell, sight, and sound. When as a wolf the animal is not some mindless beast that moves purely on instinct but rather on the thoughts and memories and urges given to it by you. The wolf and human live in harmony neither one completely control the other. (Unless you are a Feral, which combines the wolf and human into one mind, making them mindless.)
      Abilities
      Heightened Senses - A strong sense of smell, they can smell better than a regular human. A strong sense of hearing,this means they can hear much further than a normal human.
      Instantaneous Transformation - Changing from wolf to human or vice versa is instantaneous. There is often a light of sort that comes off the body before and transforms it into a wolf. There is no long painful change, nor bones breaks, it one for and then the other.
      Super Stamina - The ability to run very fast for long periods (they have increased stamina and enhanced speed in human and greater speed in wolf form).
      Accelerated Healing - Wolfbloods heal from wounds much faster than a human can this ability, although larger cuts or wounds and sickness often must be treated by a Gamma.
      Super Strength - Wolfbloods are stronger than humans.
      Super Speed - Wolfbloods can run much faster than a human. They have enhanced reflexes which means they react much faster than a normal person.

Rules/Information
      -This is semi to advance, one paragraph or more a post with details.
      -Only an Alpha can convert a Human.
      -This is a slight remake of an old thread I was in with my own spin on it.
      -Moonraven Co-owns the thread.
      -Run over plots with me before putting them into play.
      -No hybrids, human/wolfblood members.
      -Follow the normal rules on the site.
      -I'll reserve for a day.
      -Keep it REALISTIC
      -I don't care for genders.
      -I don't for how many hps you have so long as your active enough to keep up with the thread.
      -I don't care for your sexuality be whatever, and I don't care how many characters you have so long as you keep track of them.
      -More to be added as I think of them.
      Form

Source Code

1. [img]PICTURE HERE[/img]
      2. Name
      3. answer
      4. Age
      5. answer
      6. Gender
      7. answer
      8. Height?
      9. answer
      10. Weight?
      11. answer
      12. Pack(Bloodmoon or Outcast, none if loner)
      13. Rank/Desired Rank
      14. answer
      15. Personality
      16. answer
      17. History
      18. answer
      19. Family
      20. answer
      21. [img]WOLF PICTURE HERE[/img]
      22. Relationship Status:
      23. Crush:
      24. Sexuality
      25. answer
      26. What Color Is Your Pelt?
      27. answer
      28. Piercings
      29. answer
      30. Other Body Modifications
      31. answer
      32. The Puppeteer
      33. ScreenName
      34. answer
      35. What Can We Call You?
      36. answer
      37. Muse
      38. answer
      39. Activity
      40. answer
      Display All

The post was edited 3 times, last by Undertaker ().

• Track, may I ask what picture youd want us use (realistic or art)
      Sorry i know some people are very picky.
      May i reserve beta male

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
      "People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

Another || Sign Up || Horror
      Its been years sense Yomiyama north middle school closed down after a massacre of students. The governments reopened the school as a highschool to attract new people to the town. Reawakening a old curse, How did a old story become this deadly. Will you survive class 3-3?
    • Do I need to redo my whole form??
      The Fallen Angel RP

I see my child, my beloved
      The new creation you're becoming
      You see the scars from when you fell
      But I see the stories they will tell
      You see worthless, I see priceless
      You see pain, but I see a purpose
      You see unworthy, undeserving
      But I see you through eyes of mercy

If you want me in your thread, just tag "~~~Whisper~~~" and I'll check it out.
    • Tracking once again, sorry for late response.

Since someone is reserving Beta, uhm, what should I do with Dakota?
      <br /> <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br /><br />
      &quot;This is my life. Continuing to sing like this... that&#039;s the reason I was born. Just as I was saved...I&#039;ll be able to save someone else.&quot; - Iwasawa Masami
      <br /><br />&quot;We don&#039;t choose our paths based on the sins we carry, instead, we must carry our sins on the path we choose.&quot; -Aozaki Touko<br /><br /><br /><br />Confidence week 2015: I love the flaws that make me unique
    • Oh if you already have someone from a previous (i assume this is a remake) sense this is premade i can do another i was just confused because some would say (1/1) but then at the bottom say open i dont mind going for something else

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
      "People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov

Its been years sense Yomiyama north middle school closed down after a massacre of students. The governments reopened the school as a highschool to attract new people to the town. Reawakening a old curse, How did a old story become this deadly. Will you survive class 3-3?
    • @'blackocean yeah, it's a remake, indeed. I just didn't respond to tge inviye until now because I got a free day for responding to things, haha.

It's all good, we'll just see from the creator, eh?

Oh!
      @Moonraven you think you can send me our other thread, the one of Clara and all. I tried to find it from the switch and I was to no avail...so, I dunno. I'm trying to get my old threads back since I'm getting out of my hiatus. School's slowed down from the stress and such--would you be willing to bring back the thread or just not worry about it?
      <br /> <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br /><br />
      &quot;This is my life. Continuing to sing like this... that&#039;s the reason I was born. Just as I was saved...I&#039;ll be able to save someone else.&quot; - Iwasawa Masami
      <br /><br />&quot;We don&#039;t choose our paths based on the sins we carry, instead, we must carry our sins on the path we choose.&quot; -Aozaki Touko<br /><br /><br /><br />Confidence week 2015: I love the flaws that make me unique
    • @blackocean you can make a delta male if you'd like, I wasn't sure(besides those who I see in RL) who was coming back and who wasn't so I wasn't sure what ranks I was reserving or not. I need to put remake up in the title, sorry.

@Whisper825 you don't need to remake your form if I already accepted you in the last thread. Um...just post your character's name and rank and we'll be good. I'll only be needing the form if you're making any new characters or changing to your old.

@~Hidden Angel~ Dakota can have her rank back, basically if you don't feel like redoing your form/s do the same thing I told Whisper.
    • I had Lucas Black, still a human in the last thread
      The Fallen Angel RP

I see my child, my beloved
      The new creation you're becoming
      You see the scars from when you fell
      But I see the stories they will tell
      You see worthless, I see priceless
      You see pain, but I see a purpose
      You see unworthy, undeserving
      But I see you through eyes of mercy

If you want me in your thread, just tag "~~~Whisper~~~" and I'll check it out.
    • Its okay i was afraid of getting in trouble because I was doing it wrong. I am getting use to this new site so forgive me if my talk posts get wierd i am usually on mobile.

• g]

Name
      Dakota Valentine

Height?
      5'6

Weight?
      145 pounds

Pack:
      Bloodmoon

Rank/Desired Rank
      Beta/Got it

Personality
      She's a stiff one, a rather 'by the book' character who can come off as a bitch if people percieve her as such. She holds the pack to a certain degree that she's give her life away for them if it meant the most in a situation. Dakota hardly gives anyone the 'better sides of herself' since she's always thinking about the job and pack. Dakota can be a free spirit if she's influenced by it, and can be charismatic by uses force instead of 'pretty persuasion' as she calls it. Defensive, hard headed and rather gaurded when it comes to her feelings, it's easy for her to be awkward to someone she likes since she's always in "Beta" mode than anything.

History
      Long story short:
      Family was regarded in pack in old days, chaos hit and they left. Dakota and siblings decided to come back, she climbed through ranks and was awarded the rank when Sebastian became Alpha.
      Dropped her family's last name and made 'Valentine' her new name.

Family
      Ryland Lancaster

Relationship Status:
      Single

Crush:
      Open

Sexuality
      Bi-sexual

What Color Is Your Pelt?
      Dark brown

Piercings
      N/A

Other Body Modifications
      N/A

The Puppeteer

ScreenName
      ~Hidden Angel~

What Can We Call You?
      Whatever suits your fancy.

Muse:
      Depends what I get as a response.

Activity:
      I have been having horrible activity due to resorting on family problems, lack of a computer as well as internet. So my apologies in advanced.

(Photo's are apparently on the bottom.
      Phone's being dumb)

Name
      Ryland Lancaster

Height?
      5'7

Weight?

Pack:
      Bloodmoon

Rank/Desired Rank:
      Sigma Scout/Alpha Consort

Personality:
      Unlike her sister, Ryland is a free spirit and is her exact opposite. Often curses, is very immature and has little to no responsibilty. She listens to top of line people, no one else but herself and wants to look for trouble. She holds no other desire than to be mischevious. She is flirty, charismatic and holds her own standards. She is also hardheaded, extremely manipulative and wants things to go her way or at her own line of thinking.

History
      Has some truama in past but legit the same as Dakota's History more or less.

Family
      Dakota Valentine
      Edit

Relationship Status:
      Single

Crush:
      Open

Sexuality
      Bi-sexual

What Color Is Your Pelt?
      Yellow-Golden

Piercings
      N/A

Other Body Modifications
      N/A
      Images
      • Cassidy-Freeman-Wallpapers-Hd-Free-Download.jpg

311.2 kB, 967×1,450, viewed 1 times
      • 76fbc20766167992cefcf834214a241f.jpg

1.03 MB, 936×1,404, viewed 1 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by ~Hidden Angel~: Decided to re-make form just because. ().

• Sebastian Ashford

Name
      "You can call me Sebastian."

Height?
      "6'4 I am the largest in my pack."

Weight?
      "I ain't telling."

Pack(Bloodmoon or Outcast, none if loner)
      Bloodmoon

Rank/Desired Rank
      Alpha Male/Sadly, he got it.

Personality
      He is very laid-back and well-disposed when allowed to be, and he values the safety of his pack and innocent people above all else, even his own life. Though on occasion, he can be somewhat impulsive as well as arrogant. He is both extremely intelligent and competent. He is more likely to exhibit irrational behavior when his family is threatened. Underneath his seeming arrogance and self-righteousness, He shows many signs of self-loathing and insecurity. He always blames himself when things go seriously wrong, regardless of whether he's to blame or not. He constantly downplays himself and his achievements. He puts up with abuse from others, simply because he believes he deserves it.

Likewise, he constantly is willing to throw his life away, at least in part because he doesn't value it as worth much. He enjoys the uncomplicated things in life, such as good food and television. He almost constantly displays some level of humorous behavior, and frequently makes light of tense situations. He sometimes appears foolish due to this habit, but this seems to be merely his means of dealing with the stress of life. He shows on multiple occasions a soft spot for children. He is very good with them, able to talk to them with ease, and he is always very sympathetic. affection extends to nearly all children, particularly young ones, although he also cares about teenagers. He is more willing to put his life in danger for children than he is for nearly any others.

Since the death of his best friend, brother, and former Alpha. He climbed up in rank and became the new Alpha of the Pack. It's been a very hard adjustment for him and he's willing to take all the help he can get. The Former alpha was extremely anti-human and the idea of letting them join the pack was unheard of, he used to be for humans until he found his best friend caged, experimented on, and killed. His thoughts on humans have taken a rather negative light. He not as strongly for them as he had been before the death of his friend, but he won't be them. He won't kill them like some savage animal to himself, he'd do it in a heartbeat for a packmate, though. The rare humans, the ones that are different he tends to take an interest in. Those he believes would make potentially packmates, those he believe will be able to protect his pack, he's more then willing to vouch for, although those are few.

He's not partially fond of the weak or weak minded, seeing the weak as a threat to his pack. Those that come begging to be turned, or begging to join his pack because of whatever, he more often will kill on the spot. It's in him and his wolf to eliminate the weak, the submissive save for the Omega, he's strongly dislikes shows of weakness. Which is one of his many reasons on why he dislikes show off his own flaws. Despite his rather laid back and easy going personality, he has a limit and a temper. It is unwise to push his buttons, the man knows how to hold his on in a fight, he's not all that fond of a challenge and is a rather sore loser, but he does enjoy those who are able to stand up for what they think it right even when he doesn't. The man is rather complicated and his personality has some contradicting points, but who out there is all that simple.

History
      "I hate talking about my past, it's in the past for a reason. Don't ask me about it." (He'll share to those close to him.)

Family
      "Pack's family. That's all you need to know."

Relationship Status: Single

Crush:
      "I am just going to warn you, I don't open my heart for much these days." (Possibly Developing)

Sexuality
      Bisexual

What Color Is Your Pelt?
      pure black

Piercings
      ears

Other Body Modifications
      He's got a few tats on his back and along his chest, there is a scar going along his face as well

• New

Ray Bellson (Alpha)
      Display Spoiler

Name
      "My name is Ray Bellson)

Height?
      "5'5, don't laugh."

Weight?
      "120...Thats a bit harsh of a question."

Pack(Bloodmoon or Outcast, none if loner)
      "Blood moon."

Rank/Desired Rank
      Alpha ? if possible.

Personality
      She is a bit stubborn and hard headed. Taking orders is not her strong suit and when she feels that something is not right she will go out of her way to figure out what it is. She is playful and mischievous and often causes trouble. However, if circumstances need her to be, she is a good fighter and can get serious. She is very outgoing and loves to go on adventures. As a result of being a thrill seeker she dives head first into things without thinking about it. She protects her pack mates with her life, especially her little sister. Ever since their parents were killed her brother has been distant and hardly acknowledges them anymore. Ray is deeply hurt at the fact that her and her brother rarely talk anymore, so she will do just about anything to put her life in danger to get him to notice her.

History
      "I don't really like to talk about it...Parents died, brother wont speak to us, simple as that."

Family
      Cove Bellson (Brother) Alice Bellson (Sister)

Relationship Status:
      Single

Crush:
      Sebastian

Sexuality
      Bisexual

What Color Is Your Pelt?
      White

Piercings
      Nose piercing

Other Body Modifications
      "Alice" tattooed on the back of her right shoulder "Cove" tattooed on the back of her left shoulder

The Puppeteer

ScreenName
      Mossheart :D

What Can We Call You?
      Just Moss is fine

Muse
      I have fairly good muse

Activity
      Im active every day, however, if I'm writing a big post I prefer to wait till i get home so I can do it in front of my computer

Brother and sister form soon to come, I just wanted to know if I did it right :) (Also if you were looking to have Sebastian have a male companion instead of female I'd be happy to make Cove the Alpha instead)