Never back down. Clan joining,

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • Splintertail walked in head down, he was ashamed his clan would ever do such a thing.

Masterclaw walked in next stopping once he was and looked at the leader. "I've nothing but respect for one who has reached the rank of star, but I'm afraid I bring grave news." He sighed. "I beleive by now your aware of the situation."

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• Mistystar nodded. "I need to know how long I have to prepare and how many of your kin I should be expecting." Her words were calm, despite her worried mind.

Motheyes stood quietly, unable to sit due to her nerves.

• Masterclaw shook his head. "I won't let your clan waste their life in this fight, this is my demon to put away, trust me. I can handle it." His eyes locked with mistystars, "you have my word."

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• Mistystar was quiet for a moment, eyes locked with the Tom, before she nodded. "I will take your word for it, but if any of my clan is harmed you will have me to deal with." Her threat was not an empty one.

• Masterclaw nodded. "I understand and I won't let you down, this is understandable. Besides, they must past that river with rocks, Willclan cats don't do well with swimming, I trained myself."

• Mistystar nodded. "Alright, but I ask that you at least allow Motheyes to help you. She knows this territory better than any cat here, even me."

Motheyes nodded. The she-cat spent more time roaming the Territory than inside the safe walls of the camp. "I can help."

• Masterclaw nodded. "Very well, I won't complain."

• Mistystar nodded and Motheyes stood tall. "When do we begin?" The question came from Motheyes, her nearly white eyes glowing with courage. The elders said she was blessed by starclan, and that showed in her odd eyes. She only hoped that their words were true.

• Masterclaw calmly walked out of the entrance. "Follow." He dashed off towards the entrance, he knew there wasn't much time.

• Masterclaws speed was impressive but more impressive was his footing placing his paws in perfect spots to maintain speed.

• Masterclaw looked on as he stopped infront of the stepping stones and across the river was the leader of willclan the ferocious shecat Fearstar. She looked at masterclaw narrowing her eyes. "You know better then anyone the situation were in masterclaw, I don't wish to kill one blessed by starclan, but I'm not against it." Dozens of cats walked up behind Fearstar.

Masterclaw raised his head his eyes the true meaning of will. "I serve starclan and no other unless they will it." He paused for a moment. A look of true sadness was on his face. "Even if it means killing you the mother of splintertail and astercrypt, dear sister you have been consumed by the dark forests lies and now I must stop you..."

• Motheyes was silent, her eyes stoney and emotionless as she scanned over the cats infront of her. She sent a silent prayer up to Starclan and her fur tingled with their answer. Her courage grew, knowing they'd all be protected.

• Fearstar growled. "You never saw reason masterclaw, and that is why we will kill you." The cats started advancing.

• masterclaw was getting intense taking down cat after cat, before he could turn around the cats parted to reveil a shecat, her eyes were blood red, paws covered in blood.masterclaw seemed to recognize the shecat and backed up. "But I killed you!!"

The shecat grinned. "Besides your starclan and dark forest, well there are things far more evil, namely me" she grinned looking into motheyes face. "The fire was me, and now their souls will not reach starclan, because their souls are all mine."

• Motheyes was shocked when she she-cat she was fighting stopped and grinned, looking at the she-cat with the blood red eyes. When Motheyes spotted her, voices started speaking to her. Everything was suddenly clear as her eyes began to glow with star light. She looked at masterclaw. "Starclan is with you. This she-cat has many lives, but they can all be taken away." She whispered the words, her voice not her own, but she knew he heard her.