Never back down. Clan joining,

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Splintertail padded into riverclan territory. The rogue usually didn't stray from his badger set he had been living in, so far he had managed to stay undetected which was preferred. He didn't want clan cats breathing down his neck. The dark brown furred Tom looked at a Bush and crawled into it for safety. Only his silver eyes showed as he peered out.

My Characters so far Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member Splinter: medium sized hazelnut male with green eyes, currently loner ShadeStorm: large black and grey male with amber eyes, darkclan member Aster: medium sized white male with red eyes, bloodclan.
  • ooc it is still open

My Characters so far Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member Splinter: medium sized hazelnut male with green eyes, currently loner ShadeStorm: large black and grey male with amber eyes, darkclan member Aster: medium sized white male with red eyes, bloodclan.
  • Occ: sweet!

Motheyes padded through the forest part of the territory. Her grey fur sparkled with fresh water droplets while her odd blue, nearly white, eyes scanned around for prey and Intruders.

• Splintertail saw mother's from his bush, he was dead quiet as his silver eyes watched the unexpecting cat, he hoped he wasn't scented already.

• Motheyes padded alone, unaware of his presence. However, she stopped when she caught his scent. The took a deep breath and scanned the forest around her. "Who's there?!" She hissed. "I can smell you. Come out!"

• the large muscular Rouge stepped out of his bush behind her. "Was only a matter of time before I was detected." He was standing behind her his Amber eyes looming over her.

• The smaller she-cat spun around, her eyes slowly traveling up until they meet his. She didn't let his size intimidate her as she stood up tall. "What are you doing here, rouge?" she spat out the word rouge like it was bad meat.

• Splintertail narrowed his eyes and his glare turned dark almost searing anger into her eyes. "If you must know I am here to kill other Rouges, they killed my family so I will skin them alive." He said that with such hatred that it was obvious ment what he said. His scar covered pelt suggested a hard life.

• Motheyes didn't flinch, her eyes turning cold as ice. "Then we have something in common." Her voice was steady but laced with anger. "However, that doesn't give you any right to intrude. Her tail flicked in annoyance. "What business do you have here?"

• splintertail grumbled. "Then if I am to kill them I must join so I'm not intruding "

• splintertail followed.

• After entering the camp, Motheyes ignored everyone's looks as the large male followed behind her. Cats began to whisper. She wasn't exactly the most popular among the warriors, but that didn't stop her from leading the Tom straight to her leader, Mistystar.

"This Tom wishes to join Riverclan." She stated. Mistystar nodded and motioned the Tom forward, asking for his name.

• He walked foward. "I am splintertail." His eyes were distant. But he was there. "I've been a Rouge on your territory for some time now, I seek vengence."

• Mistystar eyed the Tom. "As long as you do not seek vengeance against my clan, you may join." Motheyes sat quietly. "Also, until I know I can trust you, Motheyes will keep an eye on you. Shes the one who found you, so she will be like a mentor, teaching you our ways." Motheyes made a growling noise. "Is that a problem?" The leader asked. "No." Motheyes answered quickly. "Is it a problem for you?" Mistystar asked the Tom.

• splintertail shook his head. "Not at all, I've nothing against it."

• Mistystar nodded. "Good. I will announce your arrival to the clan. Then, Motheyes will show you around camp." Motheyes kept quiet as Mistystar gathered the clan, announcing the Tom's arrival and going through the normal ceremony.

When everything was finished, she flicked his nose with her tail. "Follow me." A she-cat bounded up. "So is this Tom the reason you've been sneaking off?" Motheyes just grumbled under her breath.

• splintertail stopped himself for laughing. "No, until recently I've not had the pleasure of meeting her." He bowed slightly.