THE CHASM (sign up - open)

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • Tracking looks really cool.

I am now officially out of school but will be busy this summer so may still not be on a lot. If you have a clan or a thread you would like me to join, pm me so we can talk about it.

• Name: Storm
    Position: Warrior
    Appearance:
    A large stocky gray she cat. She has a long blue gray ticked tabby pelt with a silver underbelly. Storm has a long yet elegant feathery tail. Her ears have silver tufts on the top, she also has fur between her toes. She has rather large paws for a she cat, this is mainly due to her large build. Her eyes are a very pale yellow green.
    Personality: Despite her large size Storm is a very gentle she cat who is extremely family oriented. Storm enjoys hanging out with the kits of the group and one day hopes to be a mentor, and if she's lucky maybe even a mother. Storm is also a very loyal she cat and will always fight for her the cats she considers her allies. The bad part of her personality is she can be a bit over protective of those close to her. She can also worry herself to the point of sickness.
    History: Storm and her brother where birthed to the she cat Hail and the tom cat Crow. The littermates were born in a harsh winter and have always known a rougher type of lifestyle than most in the chasm. Once the two siblings became apprentices a group of troublesome rogues were spotted in their territory. A patrol was sent out to chase off the hostile invaders. While the chasm succeeded in chasing the rogues away it costed the lives of Storm and Dusk's parents. This is probably why Storm constantly worries for her brother's well being.
    Other: n/a

Name: Dusk
    Position: Warrior
    Appearance:
    He has the same large build as his sister, Storm. The only difference being his muzzle is more squished than his sister and he has larger paws. His pelt is pure black, long, and rather fluffy. Another characteristic he shares with his sister is their long feathery tail as well as their eartufts. Lastly he has pale green eyes that are known to take on a frosty look when he is angered.
    Personality: Unlike his sister who is almost always worrying Dusk is rather adventurous and loud mouthed. Dusk can't seem to know when to shut up and has been known to pick fights. That doesn't mean he hasn't won his fair share of fights as well as lost some. Dusk is also a bit vain and can almost always be found washing his pelt in the morning, after battles or hunting patrols. Lastly Dusk is a very thick headed tom cat who takes awhile to understand more complicated ideas.
    History: Same as Storm's.

Heya! I'm a huge fandom nerd and I'm always willing to start up a friendly chat! My fandoms include: Warrior Cats Voltron Overwatch Homestuck Doctor Who Sherlock Supernatural Hunter X Hunter Blue Exorcist Boku no hero academia Mystic Messenger Haikyuu!! Durarara!! Magi Pokemon [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/20u7us8.png[/IMG] ~Cobalt

The post was edited 1 time, last by CobaltFire ().

• Name:Winter
    • Position:Warrior
    • Appearance: Winter is a white cat with blue eyes and has gray stripes all over her body. http://warriorsroamingtheforest.webs.com/Silverskyy.jpg
    • Personality:Winter is a very sweet and fun cat. She does take her duties very seriously but when she can she will play with the kits and apprentices because one day she hopes to be a mom.
    • History:when she was born it was spring time and all was well in the clan. But then Winter and her siblings started getting sick and soon her siblings died leaving only winter and her mother because her dad had left since he was over 10 years old. Before she became a apprentice her mom ended up leaving as well happy because she tried to teach Winter to be a strong and smart cat wanting her to be a really good cat to the clan. To this day Winter will still try to follow what her mom had told her but she also wants to live her own life as well.
    • Other: if it is ok if she might have a slight crush on Onyx.

I am now officially out of school but will be busy this summer so may still not be on a lot. If you have a clan or a thread you would like me to join, pm me so we can talk about it.

• Will be making my forms VERY soon! But first(Cuz stuffs takes times) May I reserve seers apprentice?
    (also Im making an apprentice, but I kinda wanna make an extra just to have them die in the trial.. Is that ok?)

[align=center][size=14][color=#FFFFFF][i]Tiny [color=#000000]Feather[/i][/color][/size][/color][color=#FFFFFF] ~[/color][color=#000000][color=#D3D3D3]Married to Pyre[/color]~[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]I'm just a poor boy[/color], [color=#000000]nobody loves me.[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]He's just a poor boy[/color] [color=#000000]from a poor family[/color], [color=#FFFFFF]Spare him his life[/color] [color=#000000]from this monstrosity.[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]~[color=#D3D3D3]Smol to Venture[/color][color=#000000]~[/color] [img]https://conversations.rabb.it/j14ph5hticon.png[/img] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2516210-tiny-s-family-tree/?pageNo=1']Tiny's Family tree[/url][/align]

The post was edited 4 times, last by Tiny Goner ().

• [ ] very active

[ ] pretty active

[x] active

[ ] slightly inactive

[ ] pretty inactive

[ ] very inactive

[ ] completely inactive

The post was edited 9 times, last by lyn. ().

• Finished my forms!(Spoilers hate me with this new format)

[align=center][size=14][color=#FFFFFF][i]Tiny [color=#000000]Feather[/i][/color][/size][/color][color=#FFFFFF] ~[/color][color=#000000][color=#D3D3D3]Married to Pyre[/color]~[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]I'm just a poor boy[/color], [color=#000000]nobody loves me.[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]He's just a poor boy[/color] [color=#000000]from a poor family[/color], [color=#FFFFFF]Spare him his life[/color] [color=#000000]from this monstrosity.[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]~[color=#D3D3D3]Smol to Venture[/color][color=#000000]~[/color] [img]https://conversations.rabb.it/j14ph5hticon.png[/img] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2516210-tiny-s-family-tree/?pageNo=1']Tiny's Family tree[/url][/align]
  • @Circuitskid accepted! i'll add winter to the list of cats now!

@lyn. all accepted! anemone is so pretty, she looks like my cat <3 adding them to the list of cats!

@Tiny Feather would you mind if i asked you to add more to his history section? i'll reserve the position for you until it's edited! (sorry i didn't answer sooner)
    & camial actually sounds really cute - he reminds me of one of my own characters! <:

• Of course ^w^ Sorry, will edit post once done!

Finisheddd

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tiny Goner ().

• [spoiler=basil]
    Name: basil
    Position: apprentice
    Appearance: 
    basil is a small white and black dappled tom with b airy visible brown patches, he has a black and pink speckled nose with small paws. he has pale mint green eyes and large pointed ears.
    Personality: basil is a rather scrupulous, but kind and good-intentioned youth. docile, polite and disciplined, he willingly adheres to the laws and regulations of his community. with his love and desire for order, he occasionally undertakes the role of a peacemaker. he is incredibly gentle and accepting, albeit sometimes awkward and timid in his interactions, particularly with those of the opposite sex. although considered an outcast, he is a generally well-respected, if not appreciated, member of his peer group, whom he gladly counsels and assists if need be. even so, perfectionist basil is something of a "goody-two-shoes," wishing to please and accommodate to the needs of others.
    History: basil was born as the only kit to greyling and althea, who died while giving birth, fortunately basil was taken in by another queen, who, with the help of greyling raised basil into what he is now.

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#AFEEEE][/color][/font][/align][img]http://i.imgur.com/yJapFby.png[/img] [b]AMAZING[/b] art of [b]thrushnose[/b] by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/287369-secret-sin-grounded/']--Secret Sin[/url] [align=center][/align]
  • Ok I just wanted to make sure and I'm ok if they don't become mates because I figured that would happen with him being leader and with her past as well. But i agree it does sound like a cute mini plot.

• Name:
    His name is Killian, a name that comes from Irish origin. It means "strife, battle" or "small, fierce."

Position:
    Warrior

Appearance:
    Killian is an intriguing tom by looks. He is quite massive in stature, with broad shoulders, a long tail, and a wide, muscular frame to match. His pelt is tabby striped, and is relatively short, but it is also thick and possesses some length to it, that can be seen with little to no effort; it is made up of various shades of brown, but of those, dark is the most prominent. Killian's paws are large and soft, and are generally harmless, but can put just about any cat in quite the daze if he chooses to use them in defense. His claws, however, are anything but cuddly. Long and thorn-sharp, they can leave a stinging mark that one wouldn't soon forget. The hulking warrior could be described as somewhat handsome, or decent-looking, but he is best known for his somewhat scary facial features, that would suggest otherwise. Unusually tall ears rest upon his large head, and a pair of striking light green eyes, framed by a natural grumpy expression seem to make him quite the startling sight, especially to kits. However, what gives younger members a scare, and often even his older Clanmates, is the strange 'growth' of his muzzle. It is wide, and can even appear swollen, but there is, in fact, nothing wrong with him to cause this. It is simply a defect bestowed upon him at birth.

Personality:
    Killian is, despite what his grumpy features would suggest, truly quite the sweetheart. He is very kind, and is always ready to assist his Clanmates in any way he can. Enjoying the smell of herbs, he tends to visit the medic's den often, both to check in on how things are going, and to revel in the scents of the medicines. He can be very strict at the best of times, and even a little hard-headed and stubborn, but the brutish tom wouldn't hurt a fly unless absolutely necessary. Killian prides himself in his duties, and is extremely loyal to The Chasm, and thus expects a lot of the cat who happens to be his apprentice. He can be a little outspoken, but doesn't always speak what's on his mind. This can be both a blessing and a curse, but he simply isn't the type to blurt out every thought he has about a situation, regardless if it's bad or good. If asked for his opinion, however, he will gladly tell you how he feels. Killian isn't much of a goofball, but does enjoy a bit of rough play every now and then. He has a good sense of humor, and will, on occasion, crack a joke, which may or may not be incredibly terrible. He wears a mature head on his shoulders, and can be quick to tell you to straighten up. It isn't often that you'll see him acting less like a full-grown warrior, and more like a childish kit, so don't expect much of him on that regard. He considers his Clan his family, and can be very protective of them, so much so that their lives mean more to him than his own. While he isn't the grumpy cat one would suspect, he does have his off moments, especially around nighttime. He practically lives off sleep; if he doesn't get enough, or when night rolls around, he becomes sluggish and intolerably cranky. It's best to avoid him, or be as nice as you possibly can to him when this happens.

History:
    Killian wasn't born in The Chasm like most cats were. Rather, he was an outsider, and a very aggressive one, at that. No one knew where he had come from; he simply wandered into the territory one evening, during a patrol. Starving and exhausted, he lashed out when the patrol confronted him, attacking a few members. Surprised by his strength, one of the cats in the patrol managed to calm him down, and brought him back to the Clan's camp, where he would later join and spend his life surrounded by those who had taken him in. What his life was like before he joined, remains unknown. Killian seems to have left it behind, but may tell if prompted about it.

Other:
    He is open for relationship.

[center] (c) advo 

LAZY SUMMER GODDESS, YOU CAN TELL OUR WHOLE EMPIRE

I DON'T HAVE TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW

BISEXUAL /  / ARIES /  / ATHEIST

The post was edited 4 times, last by s t o r m y ().