✰ feralfront movie night (remake) ✰

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Come check out this Book Club for Feral Front!

• Thanks, it's a variation of one of my former names, rebel belle. Everyone still calls me by my nicknames from that name.

This thread is the movie club thread !! Here, we decide what movie we want to watch together and then someone streams the movie on rabb.it. The movie hosts are the only ones supposed to do it on weekends, on week days, it's anyone who wants to.
      More on rabb.it in case you don't know;; Rabb.it is a streaming site that is sort of like join.me, but way cooler and less lag. Here's the link to their site. If you use only a phone, you'll how to download the free app. This site only works best with these following browsers;;

Chrome. 55, 56, 57, 58
      Firefox. 50, 51, 52, 53
      Opera. 41, 42, 43, 44

I personally recommend Chrome. :)
      Once you download rabb.it, I would also recommend going ahead and making an account for yourself. It's fast, simple, and free !! Once you make an account send me a message via ff Conversations and tell me your rabb.it user. I'll look you up and I can teach you more from there. That is, if you want to. :)
      [Important Links for Members]
      his demons dance with mine

• hmmm, actually super uber cool!!! IDK if i can i have a lot of school work lol, i will look into it tho, thank u vv much
      "Before my eyes glaze over, not from tears, but from the death that comes for us all, I want to be known as the girl who had a fullfilling life" :)
    • Movie streaming is a live interactive stream in a room hosted by one of the official movie hosts of this room. As an official movie host, I'll be streaming some movies tonight. I'll definitely check out Easy A!
      If you read my previous posts you'll see all the information you need about tonight's stream.

reach for the stars once you're among the clouds.
      ace's links

The post was edited 1 time, last by .ace. ().

• .ace. wrote:

Here is the list.
      -Night Cries: Action/ Romance/ Drama. The movie follows Joseph, a man who searches for his wife in a post-apocalyptic world dominated by weird creatures and a gang of people called “The Hats.”
      -Pete's Dragon: Children's movie. Mr. Meacham (Robert Redford), a woodcarver, delights local children with stories of a mysterious dragon that lives deep in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. His daughter Grace (Bryce Dallas Howard) believes these are just tall tales, until she meets Pete (Oakes Fegley), a 10-year-old orphan who says he lives in the woods with a giant, friendly dragon. With help from a young girl named Natalie (Oona Laurence), Grace sets out to investigate if this fantastic claim can be true.
      -The Impossible: Drama, Tearjerker. In December 2004, close-knit family Maria (Naomi Watts), Henry (Ewan McGregor) and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand. But the day after Christmas, the idyllic holiday turns into an incomprehensible nightmare when a terrifying roar rises from the depths of the sea, followed by a wall of black water that devours everything in its path. Though Maria and her family face their darkest hour, unexpected displays of kindness and courage ameliorate their terror.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      To vote for a specific order, simply post the names in the succession you'd prefer. i AM accepting suggestions for new movies. I tried to keep a wide variety here so that everyone gets a movie they'd like to see. My rabb.it room will be open at 6:50pm central time, the movies will begin at 7pm central time.

Did i miss anything?
      Edited it.

reach for the stars once you're among the clouds.
      ace's links
    • i actually suggested easy a on one of the first few pages but we never watched it. it's really good!

i might end up streaming some anime either tonight or tomorrow night.
      we played hide and seek in waterfalls
      characters consist of:
      bertolt varco-schmidt, thunderclan advisor
      lena "tracer" oxton, elite head of the kismet union
    • @no. what do i need to update in the rules what
      i just woke up from a nap and i'm out of it lmao
      but yeah nothing above pg-13 please !! anything above it that is played has to get an OK from either me or rebs. (though rebs might be more strict about it lol)
      just make sure whenever someone comes onto your stream i don't see someone's bare butthole on the screen kk??

edit;; jk i see what i have to change now lol

hi i'm milkyy and i'm really gay for cow chop.
      tumblr.about.charahub. (wip) ☠

• milkyy. wrote:

but yeah nothing above pg-13 please !! anything above it that is played has to get an OK from either me or rebs. (though rebs might be more strict about it lol)

Even if it is 'okayed' by either of you, it can not be linked on the site. So if you wanna watch that, don't link your rabb.it. If you decide to watch a movie over PG-13 after watching a PG-13 one and your rabb.it is linked, then please delete it.
      tired of pleasing all the players
      adélaïde, caera, chrys, neopolitan, seàn
      free templates (&) thread hub !
    • oh no, i meant if it's like what rebs was talking about earlier of "if it used to be rated R but isn't actually that extreme it's fine" kind of stuff. i'm not gonna be like "oh american psycho? rated R but i love that movie so we can watch it :)"

of course this most likely won't happen a lot/
      and if anything that can be considered explicit is played on the stream i will remove the link and inform the chat.
      hi i'm milkyy and i'm really gay for cow chop.
      tumblr.about.charahub. (wip) ☠