I'm Not Normal || BxB|| PAFP

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • ((Sorry!))

The male smiled and he continued to lick at his ice cream

D O N T T R U S T T H A T B O Y

roses are red

violets are blue

but nothing will be the same with you

• *ooc*

Haha. It's OK. I began to assume it's exam time for high school students so you were studying.

*ic*

I watched him with his cone. I wondered if he felt the same for me as I did for him. Than I began to wonder what it was I felt for him in the first place. Was it like a parent or a friend or something else?

• The male looked at the male and then looked around. He grabbed the males collat and kissed him softly

roses are red

violets are blue

• I blushed as he kissed me. I wasn't sure why he had but I had assumed it was what he felt for me. After a moment I relaxed and kissed him back. I was almost breathless when I pulled away. "Why did you do that? You do know it's how someone shows they are attracted to someone else."

• "I am attracted to you sir." He said softly

roses are red

violets are blue

• "You don't have to feel that way..." He said softly

roses are red

violets are blue

• I smiled at him. "There is a difference between have and want to. I guess I should say it. Just so it's been said out loud. I..." I closed my eyes hesitant to finish. "I love you."

• The male smiled softly. "I love you too Sir..." He said softly

roses are red

violets are blue

• My heart began beating faster. What more could be said? I settled for silence and held him close just feeling his warmth.

• "Your heartbeat is really fast? Are you okay?" The male asked softly

roses are red

violets are blue

• I nodded. "It's just the emotion of the moment. I'm excited. I've finally found someone to love. It's an intense moment." I attempted to explain. Maybe there was something wrong but it was possible it was the moment.

• The male nodded. He gave a small smile to the other male

roses are red

violets are blue

• The male already finished his cone. He smiled and he leaned up and kissed the male again

roses are red

violets are blue

• I kissed back when I pulled away I looked him over. I carried him to the car. "I think we should watch a movie." I suggested.

• "Yeah we should." He says softly

roses are red

violets are blue

• I found it hard to focus on the road as I drove but I managed. When we got to the house I got him out of the car. "Is there any movie you want to see? Was the shopkeep keeping you up on the movies?" I thought a few options but I'd let him decide.

• The male shook his head

roses are red

violets are blue